Reply to this topicStart new topic
Naruto Rpg - Path Of A Shinobi, Made due to... a disappointing experiment
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 29 2007, 05:50 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Creating this thread or the description isn`t meant to insult any of those who participated in my earlier rp, which I am afraid seems rather.... messy... due to the fact that it is filled with utter randomness and one liner posts, but I can only blame myself for that because I never dictated any proper or specific rules.... Well I hope I get at least someone to take part in this.... If you have any complaints whatsoever and things you would want to change in this rp, you can bring them to me I can change things such as where the characters come from. I can change the sand village to Konohana if anyone wants that, actually I was kinda between the two, but decided that it might be more interesting this way.

Rules:

1. No killing other characters or overpowering(god modding) by this I mean that no one is really allowed to do things like(especially in combat):

"Ninja A hit Ninja B in the face, sending him flying into the wall and rendering him unconscious."

That I don`t like to see, all tough comical violence can be allowed etc, but the following is what I`d like to see
"Ninja A threw a punch, aiming for Ninja B`s face"

Into this the other one can answer.

"Ninja B ducked out of Ninja A`s fists way and counter attacked by slashing at Ninja A with his kunai". So we will do this, but there have to be some hits and the targets have to give something to their opponents etc...

2. NO ONE LINER POSTS ALLOWED, I do not like to see this, even two lines I shun upon, perhaps three lines might be good. Write details in your posts if you do not come up with anything else. And including into this rule is no spamming! I don`t want to see the rp suddenly have around 100 pages out of pointless babble.

3. Only 4 Original Characters are allowed at first, BUT as the plot thickens and we go further I shall introduce the more familiar characters of the Naruto universe into the plot and they can be taken by the rpers. I`d prefer if we there were 3 other rpers acting as the genin or two even, but if I can take one of the OC genins if needed.

4. When(eventually) granted the possibility of rping as a canon character, you must try to act like that character normally would because I believe that it wouldn`t be true to the anime or the manga if you went wherever you wanted with an already created character. You aren`t required to be the best or exact at it, but at least try to because it shouldn`t be too hard.

5. Those that do not follow/read the rules shall be reminded, warned and finally banned I guess.

Plot:

Around the same time as a number of new genin(Naruto & the others) leave the academy in Konohana, farther away in the west, Wind Country, at the Hidden Village Of Sand three new genin are put under the supervision of a rather inexperienced Jounin. All tough the priority of the Sand Village has decreased due to a budget cut by the feudal lord of the land, the sand ninja must continue to carry out their missions in hopes of restoring their villages prosperity.

Characters:

Jounin: Tsubasa Kinjo - The Mad Bomber

Appearance: http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/t/travis01.jpg (long red hair pony tailed, a rather colorful purple, white and brown jacket with the colors covering their own sections. Black pants and two brown boots. He usually wears his bandanna with the metal plate around his neck.)
Personality: Tsubasa seems to shun any kind of public attention and remain quietly on the background, just as one amongst the masses, but on the other hand he can have a very clever and witty attitude. Especially towards those below his rank, often choosing to act condescending towards them and then pull a prank or two.
Skills: Mostly considered a mediocre ninja in every manner and at first he seems just that, but he usually keeps his true skills to himself.
History: Tsubasa was born and raised in the Sand village, he was never nothing out of the ordinary and remained unnoticed for a long period of time. He was practically no one, just another face amongst the mass until he entered the chunin exams and became a chunin at his first try. Many considered this surprising and guessed that Tsubasa had deliberately kept up a quiet profile, hiding away his talents as ninja in order to have the surprise advantage against any opponent he would ever face.

He himself simply thinks that it`s bad to have too much attention all tough bad enough for him there would be more later when he would be assigned as jounin and assigned to a team of three genin.

Genin 1#: Ryunosuke Isamu - Fullmetal Poser

First Name: Ryunosuke
Family Name: Isamu
Blood type: AB
Date of Birth: June 13th
Hair: Red
Eyes: Violet/Purple-ish
Weapon of Choice: Kusari-gama and Shuriken
Known Elements: Katon, Raiton (If possible, can be easily deleted)

Appearance:
I will work on a picture, but for the mean time text description will have to do. T T
Sort of long red hair tied back into a ponytail at the nape of the neck. Sort of wild bands (for some reason Reno from FFVI movie pops into mind) and Violet purple-ish eyes. His hair and eye color he inherited from his mother and the only son that resembles his mother more so then the others.

Personality:
Reserved but a bit of a goofball since he is the youngest of 8 brothers. Very loyal to friends and people he respects. Not extremely lucky but known to get by on flukes.

Skills:
Average to mediocre in most areas. Excels in ranges attacks and has an interest in pyrotechnics. Knows basic first aid since he does tend to plays rough with his brothers.

History:
Ryunosuke is the youngest of 8 male children. His father is a farmer (since he lacked the skills to be a Ninja Academy Student) and his mother was a Special Jounin. Ryunosuke mother died giving birth to him. His father quickly remarried an older widow of the village to assist him in raising 8 boys. His 7 brothers also tried to be a Ninja Academy Student but all failed miserably, so they also became laborers of the land. His father did not agree with Ryunosuke's decision to be a Ninja Academy Student and is rather upset that he is a Genin. His father wanted all his children to follow in his footsteps and be farmers. There is a sense of bitterness between Ryunosuke and his father. Ryunosuke's ninja studies have often taken a backseat since his father is known to assign him extra duties on the farm.

Genin 2#: Akira Mitsuaki - Winter Phantom

First Name:Akira
Family Name: Mistuaki
Date of Birth: Febuary 19
Hair: Blonde/Grey-like
Eyes: Baby Blue
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Appearance: Akira http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/Win...ntom12/2ccd.jpg
Village:Sand Villiage
Personality:A Kind,Apologic,distant,and deep thinker.Noramally,an innocent girl who doesn't like to fight or go into someone's bussiness;unlike her sisters.Akira loves to make new friends and has a strong heart.
Skills:Ninjustu is her best skill.

Genin 3#: Triss Hawkeye - Triss Hawkeye

Appearance: I don't have a picture but at sme point I'll draw her. Quite a tall girl with long red-brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a dull green. She wears black trousers and a dark green top. Wears her headband around her forehead in the normal way. She also carries two katanas in sheaths on her back.
Personality: She is quiet and not talkative to people she doesn't know. She has a tendency to be sarcastic and scathing, however she remains fiercely loyal to whatever friends she manages to make. However when she is not talking she is very observant of other people, and is often able to make intelligent observations about them.
Skills: Although not exceptionally talented with ninjutsu or genjutsu, she is quite skilled at fighting with a katana, and trained in stealth and detection by her father.
History: Brought up in an ordinary household, Triss was trained by her father from a relatively young age to use blades as weapons. When she became a genin, she earned the right to weild the two katana heirlooms of her family - however she was not deemed responsible enough to learn the advanced ninjutsu that could be used with them, and so she bears a slight resentment towards her father for refusing to teach her.

Gaara - *Spot Reserved*
Kankuro - *Spot Reserved*
Temari - *Spot Reserved*

Thus far all character spots are filled

PS. Any questions or requests go trough me thus you can pm me instead of filling the thread with OOC posts

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Aug 29 2007, 06:43 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 47,261

(( I would not mind joining, but I am not completely familiar with the Naruto story-line, do you know of a site where I might detail information on classes and characters to familiarize myself with the Naruto universe? Sadly, I only know the main ones. ))

--------------------
My post count is inaccurate and I like it.

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 29 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #3

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

((May I join also?I won't be able to respond a lot))

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 29 2007, 08:01 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Ah good, people.

Fullmetal Poser, despite your lack of knowledge you can join because we are going pretty much our own paths in this one at first and I`ll explain whatever plot things we encounter that you might not be aware of. btw if you wonder about the classes then I think there are only a few you must concern yourself with at the moment.

Kage - Ninja Village Leader(Kazekage in the hidden sand village, and Hokage in the hidden leaf village, Konohana)

Jounin - Elite Ninja who usually work as squad commanders(especially in this case my char is one), they are the highest ranking ninjas in the village right after the Kage.

Chunin - The middle class ninja who have taken one step forward by entering the Chunin exams and being able to show enough skill to the judges in order to become a chunin.

Genin - The lowest ranking ninja`s in all of the village, all ninjas starting off are of this rank and aren`t too powerful to begin with.

but anyway check this one out, lots of info on Naruto http://www.leafninja.com/

Winter you can respond about once a day right?(judging from your posting at the bleach rp as I recall) that will be more than enough for me and you two guys can post your character profiles, there is no need to mention anything too specific especially ninjutsu etc...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Aug 29 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #5

Citizen

(( Thanks The Mad Bomber for the information. Are we allowed to play cannon characters? ))

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 30 2007, 03:43 AM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

((Thanks.Can I use my characters from the old Naruto RP?))

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 30 2007, 06:29 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

(Fullmetal I actually I have answered that question earlier on, I hope you both READ the rules, I just want them to be clear and finally to the actual question.... Yes, you can play canon characters, but only after I introduce them to the plot so be patient about that at first,(the chunin exams will be an opening for many characters to rp as I guess, but IŽll probably introduce Gaara, Kankuro & Temari as the first canons.)(I did mentioned that we begin with OC`s didn`t I? I think so...)

And yeah, winter you can bring your character as long as you included that she comes from the hidden sand village, but she can have relations to other villages etc...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Aug 30 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #8

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

((Hey, if this RP isn't going to be extremely fast-paced then I guess I'll join in. Can I be the third Genin please?))

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 30 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #9

Alchemists

Certainly Triss, I am happy with the current setting now and actually am looking forward to seeing your profiles so I can add them up to my first post and that we can eventually begin..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Aug 30 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #10

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

Point taken. ^^

Genin: Triss Hawkeye

Appearance: I don't have a picture but at sme point I'll draw her. Quite a tall girl with long red-brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a dull green. She wears black trousers and a long-sleeved sand-coloured top. Wears her headband around her forehead in the normal way. She also carries two katanas in sheaths on her back.
Personality: She is quiet and not talkative to people she doesn't know. She has a tendency to be sarcastic and scathing, however she remains fiercely loyal to whatever friends she manages to make. However when she is not talking she is very observant of other people, and is often able to make intelligent observations about them.
Skills: Although not exceptionally talented with ninjutsu or genjutsu, she is quite skilled at fighting with a katana, and trained in stealth and detection by her father.
History: Brought up in an ordinary household, Triss was trained by her father from a relatively young age to use blades as weapons. When she became a genin, she earned the right to weild the two katana heirlooms of her family - however she was not deemed responsible enough to learn the advanced ninjutsu that could be used with them, and so she bears a slight resentment towards her father for refusing to teach her.

I hope that's OK. smile.gif

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 30 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #11

Alchemists

This is all fine by me, but now we`ll have to wait for the other profiles I guess and after those have been posted I`ll kick off the rp.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lost Alchemist
post Aug 30 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #12

Citizen

From: Morning over Kamina's death, that was nearly three weeks ago
Member No.: 44,670

(my i?)
Genin: Tachi uchiha (has no part to do with uchiha's in the leaf)
Appearance This is tachi and see cant see due the sand in her eyes when she was little at the age of 3. She is now age 13 and the best healer out of her group.
Personality
Shy but is a good fighter. She likes to hang around Triss useing her as her eyes. Her chakra flow is used to see when Triss is not around. She is a great healer for her age. She is not the best at listening to her Jounin much.
Skills
She is a healer, she hates fighting when she could not fight she would trun it down (She is like Shikamaru Nara).
History
When she was little she was fighting and healing others in her clan. Her clan was the uchiha, but have no link to the uchiha's of the leaf. Her clan was made up of clans that are nealy gone. She came from the head of her clan. The Uchiha's are the highest clan in the smallest part of the Hidden Village Of Sand. She was truned down at her role as leader of her clan when she lost her sight to the sand. Now she fights to show her clan that she can still be strong.

--------------------

Don't believe in yourself, Believe in me, who believes in you ~Kamina
I thank Lanara for my evil cute kitty! And since I am dead, I can take off my head
To recite Shakespearean quotations

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 30 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #13

Alchemists

(Uargh, I do not mean to sound annoying or anything, but all the spots have been taken thus far, look a t my first post and it should clearly indicate that the spots are taken and a team isn`t usually 5 membered so that creates a problem. Secondly she is a Uchiha? Yes I read that she has no relation to those in Konoha, but really it would be very confusing, eh... atm I don`t have any spots free cause we are going to introduce cannon chars later on....

That reminds me of a new rule that I`ll have to add...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Aug 31 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #14

Citizen

(( I hope this is okay, if not, it can be edited ))

First Name: Ryunosuke
Family Name: Isamu
Date of Birth: June 13th
Hair: Red
Eyes: Violet/Purple-ish
Weapon of Choice: Kusari-gama and Shuriken
Known Elements: Katon, Raiton (If possible, can be easily deleted)

Appearance:
I will work on a picture, but for the mean time text description will have to do. T T
Sort of long red hair tied back into a ponytail at the nape of the neck. Sort of wild bands (for some reason Reno from FFVI movie pops into mind) and Violet purple-ish eyes. His hair and eye color he inherited from his mother and the only son that resembles his mother more so then the others.

Personality:
Reserved but a bit of a goofball since he is the youngest of 8 brothers. Very loyal to friends and people he respects. Not extremely lucky but known to get by on flukes.

Skills:
Average to mediocre in most areas. Excels in ranges attacks and has an interest in pyrotechnics. Knows basic first aid since he does tend to plays rough with his brothers.

History:
Ryunosuke is the youngest of 8 male children. His father is a farmer (since he lacked the skills to be a Ninja Academy Student) and his mother was a Special Jounin. Ryunosuke mother died giving birth to him. His father quickly remarried an older widow of the village to assist him in raising 8 boys. His 7 brothers also tried to be a Ninja Academy Student but all failed miserably, so they also became laborers of the land. His father did not agree with Ryunosuke's decision to be a Ninja Academy Student and is rather upset that he is a Genin. His father wanted all his children to follow in his footsteps and be farmers. There is a sense of bitterness between Ryunosuke and his father. Ryunosuke's ninja studies have often taken a backseat since his father is known to assign him extra duties on the farm.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 31 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

That`s all fine with me I guess, but about the elements, you do not have to delete anything, but as long as you stick to some basic ninjutsu of those elements, nothing A-rank techniques. Btw I dunno if you are aware, but the kama(hand sickle) that is a a part of a kusari-gama was originally used for farming purposes so fits the profile well biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 05:53 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css