Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Vic Mignogna, The Most Wonderful Man!, the Vic Mignogna experience
Serenity-Moon El...
post Aug 20 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,795

Hi guys!!! I just got back from the amazing Anime Festival in Wichita (fairly small compared to San Diago, but just as equally as awesome!!!) smile.gif ! The amazing Vic Mignogna (who is soooooo dreamy! wub.gif and I am so in love with him!) was there!! I got to experience something very rare. When I met him, I met this wonderful man who loves his fans and takes time out of his REALLY big schedule to spend time with them and tell them how much he appreciates them! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif This is something that I don't see in many people, especially those of celebrity status. For example, this girl (probably in her late teens) and her mother made and sent Vic a pillow. Her mother has terrible arthritus and had to push towards the end to finish. Her mother couldn't come to the con, so the daughter asked Vic if he would mind saying something into her video camera for her mom. I was walking through the lobby when he did this and became immediately moved to tears! wub.gif He didn't just say a few words, but an entire message that was so sweet! That's something you just don't see. So basically, if anyone of you guys EVER get to meet this oh-so-dreamy, wonderful man, spend the time waiting for his autograph and let him know that you really appreciate his work. Not just as a voice actor, but as an actor, musician, graphic designer, and above all, an amazing human being!! smile.gif

Thanks guys for taking the time out to read this!! Please respond with your own experiences and make sure to visit these sites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Mignogna
http://www.risemboolrangers.com/
http://www.vicsworld.net/home.htm

...and his many YouTube videos! (Especially "Brothers"!!)

~ Serenity-Moon Elric

--------------------
"Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code!" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

~ * ~ * ~

Kagome: I'm going to be staying over at Jinenji's place, so don't even think about attacking there. Because, if you do, you'll all have to die. Because, Inuyasha here will have to avenge me.
Inuyasha: I will? Since when?
Kagome: You'd better avenge me! What am I suppose to do if you don't!?
Inuyasha: Fine. I'll avenge you already.

~ * ~ * ~

"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)

~ * ~ * ~

"Yep, you're the same as ever, Major...Nice and insane." - Edward Elric (FMA)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Tombow
post Aug 20 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Serenity-Moon Elric - Sounds like you had an awesome experience!! biggrin.gif
Since we already have one thread with this very own topic, you can post your wonderful experience of meeting him on Meeting Vic Mignogna thread. biggrin.gif

Hence... closing the thread. ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 01:57 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css