A Revenge Story To Remeber, The Sequel to A Love Story to Remeber
Rating 5 V
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 8 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,094

In order to enrich the story and let you know what’s going on (and to let you know I did not make the names up.) For “A Revenge story to Remember” here is some information based on the things in the story.

The first known alchemy known to the world was eastern alchemy done by Egyptians. The people who preformed it were called “adapts”. Alchemy their was considered to be an early form of chemistry. They used alchemy to make all sorts of things. The most they used it for was dye.

Western alchemy was not much different other than they call things differently. (FMA mostly uses eastern ideas in the anime). But more important part of alchemy was during Renaissance times. This is were people believe the philosophers stone to be created. A man named Albertus Magnus was believed to have created the first philosophers stone. Albertus also had an apprentice Thomas Aquinas who fought a lot. They fought so much that it was believed that Albertus used the stone to trap Thomas in between the worlds.

The worlds theory is thought by many scientist. The belief is that there are more than one universe. They call the others an alternate universe that has major and slight differences than the world you live on now. FMA used this theory in episode forty-nine and in the movie. The most common theory of the alternate worlds is that they see in different dimensions than us so we can never see them. That has never been proven true.

In the FMA anime when traveling between the two worlds (ours and the fictional world that Ed and everyone lives on in the anime) there is a gate that you must go through. In either changing worlds or going to the afterlife you have to pass through the gate. This is always associated with hells gate but its not. This is the “toll gate” based on your actions you will have to pay a price. When Ed tried to revive his mother and seal Al’s soul to the suit of armor he payed the gate keepers with his limbs. However when you die and go through the gate there is no fee.

The philosophers stone has tons of false history. Im only going to tell you the myths I picked for the story. The stone was the ultimate element. You can turn lead into gold that means you can bypass equivalent exchange. It was believed to make you young forever (this idea was represented in FMA by Dante and Hohenheim). In Japan the philosophers stone could even be melted into weapons in myth to make them unstoppable. ( I used that myth with Envy and her knife in the first book)

Well I hope this helps you understand the story. And thank you for all the loyal readers ( I think I have a few.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 8 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #2

Citizen

A Revenge Story to Remember

Note: This is the sequel to “A love story to Remember” which should be in these forums somewhere. Anyway as you can imagine it would probably be better to read the first part of the story before the second. And once again when the story text says (blank) insert your name or someone you know.

“Alchemy is an ancient path of spiritual purification and transformation; the expansion of consciousness and the development of insight and intuition through images. Alchemy is steeped in mysticism and mystery. It presents to the initiate a system of eternal, dreamlike, esoteric symbols that have the power to alter consciousness and connect the human soul to the Divine.”- Albertus Magnus

You are now in a void of light. The last thing you remember is Envy slashing your throat. A huge gate is ahead of you. As you approach it opens raveling hundreds of dark creatures. It makes you shudder a little bit. Then a voice calls out in the light. “It is not your time yet.” Suddenly the door slams shut and the light brings you to a man the size of a fifty story building. This is creeping you out but you no longer care what happens to you. The man begins to talk to you as you get closer and closer to him.

“ As I have said now is not your time to die.”
“ What do you mean?”
“ Your purpose has not yet been fulfilled. You must return balance.”
“ What do you mean?”
“ You still have a job to do back in the other world.”
“ What was I supposed to do?”
“ You were supposed to kill all the hommunculus that Dante is controlling. You must also kill those who seek the philosophers stone.”
“ Hold on there is something’s I need to ask you first before you go and tell me what I must do.”
“ You may speak.”
“ Ok first off, who are you?”
“ I am Albertus Magnus.”
“ Ok and what are you doing here? Also where exactly is here?”
“ We are in the passage to the worlds. The world you left when death hit and the other world that is without alchemy. The afterlife realms are also here. But you as a hommunculus would not be allowed to enter either. Instead you would be torn apart by those creatures you saw and cursed to drift in this void until the end of time. And to answer the other question I am gifted with founding the original philosophers stone .”
“ Ok and what of those people you just told me I was supposed to kill.”
“ You were supposed to save your world by killing those who want to make another philosophers stone.”
“ But how would making another philosophers stone destroy the world?”

Just as you ask the question a huge red stone appears behind the man. It is half his size.

“ This is the original stone. Once I created it I was sent here to guard it forever by forces far greater than me. It is my blessing and curse. But another must not be made for it would throw the worlds off balance. You see there are two worlds. Yours is the one with alchemy. Whenever someone uses alchemy you draw powers from the world without alchemy. If this happens to often then that world would die and so would yours. However some power is returned whenever someone dies in your world. But when the first philosophers stone was created by me I had no idea what I had done. I had left both worlds on their last legs. You see when a stone is created it uses such alchemic energy to be made that even one billion deaths in your world would not be enough to replace the energy in the other world. Thus is a second is created it would mean the end of life as we know it. You are my messenger I have chosen you to fight for me because you are strong yet good unlike most hommunculus. If you do this I will reward you with a soul so you may be freed of the endless drift. You may move on into the afterlife at death.”
“ Fine I will do it”
“ Ok let me give you the names of those you must kill............”

End of chapter one.

+Quote Post
Artixte
post Aug 8 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 48,298

SQUEEE!That's so friggin' cool!Please continue,I look forward for the next chapter! smile.gif *sings*I'm gonna kill somebody~I'm gonna kill somebody~ >< smile.gif Muahahaha~ha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 8 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Note: This is chapter 2 of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. Also when the story text says (blank) insert your name.

“ The people you must kill are, Lust, Envy, Wrath, Pride, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth. Those are the hommunculus. Now for the main problems you must kill Edward and Alphonse Elric. Also you must kill the master of hommunculus Dante and her lover Hohenheim. Dante and Hohenheim are the strongest. They have been around for more than one hundred years.”
“ How is that possible.”
“ During the Medieval times when the black plague was claiming hundreds of victims Hohenheim and Dante used the dying people to create an uncomplete stone. If the stone had been a true philosophers stone it would have destroyed the worlds. They used that stone to jump into new bodies every time their old body became frail. However this is by no means making them immortal they can still die they just made themselves live a lot longer.”
“ Ok but how I don’t even know what these people look like.”
“ Touch the stone.”
“ Why?”
“ Touch the stone mortal!!”

You stick your hand to touch the enormous philosophers stone. As soon as you touch it the faces of those you have been ordered to kill flash into you head.

“Ok, but how do I find them.”
“ Despite me being a powerful being I am cursed to guard the stone so I cannot leave. However based on the readings I have gotten from the stone I have found that one of the hommunculus is the furor of the military. I believe he is Pride. I also know that Hohenheim is hiding from Dante in the other world.”
“ Ok, so how do I go back.”
“ As powerful as I am I cannot bring back the dead. You must go into the other world and find Hohenheim. He is able to jump between worlds. You will figure out how he does this and then silence him forever.”
“ I though you said you can’t bring me back.”
“ This is true but I will not be bringing you back if you go to the other world. You will embody your alternate self in the other world. However if you die in that body you will be doomed forever. There are no second chances.”
“ Understood, when do I leave.”
“ After I give you a gift.”

Suddenly a box falls down in front of you. You open it to find a sword.

“This is no ordinary sword. It has a piece of the stone melted into it. It is the only tool capable of slaying the hommunculus.”
“ Ok, Im gonna go now”

And with that said you were now on your way to the gate. The gate opens and you go through. Dark creatures surround you. They begin to grab onto you. You start to swing your sword slashing them in half as they cried out in pain. Suddenly you are out of the gate and into a new world. You are in a town engulfed in flames. A man calls out in a fleeing crowd “ German air raid!!!!”

End of chapter 2.

+Quote Post
Artixte
post Aug 8 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 48,298

Well thought out,and I can tell you did your research happy.gif I'm so excited >< ......Hmmm....Killing the Elric Brothers?......HMMM....I wonder how that would turn out? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 25 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Note this is chapter three of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. When the story text says (blank) insert your name.

“German Bombers!!!” another man cries out as you get up. You look around you to find a city in flames, fleeing civilians surround you. This is a war. But what exactly is a German. Could he be referring to the flying machines above you. It doesn’t matter. You start to run to cover when your swords symbol starts to light up. That must be where the stone was built in. Suddenly Albertus voice goes through you head.

“Can you hear me?”
“Yes.”
“Good the stone is picking up the signals of the imitation stone. Hohenheim has to be close.”
“I will do my best to find him.”
“Find him or die. Those are you options.”

And with that his voice fades from your head. God he’s a prick you think as you move around explosions going off everywhere. Suddenly something catches your eyes in the second floor of a building in front of you. It was a flash like in alchemy. That has to be him. You run to the building jumping up on the roof then you draw your sword and slash through the second floor window. A man stands in front of you with blond hair and glasses. He looks to be about forty and reminds you of Ed. All the more reason to kill him.

“Excuse me who are you?”

You ignore his question the slash his right shoulder while he is off guard. Blood gushes from the impact but he will not be caught off guard again as he quickly recovers. He then clasps his hands together and slams them up against a wall. Spikes suddenly fly from it. You roll out of the way the spikes just missing your head. Then still on the floor you slash both his feet clean off. He falls to the ground then quickly clasps his hands together and puts them on the floor. A portal opens he must be trying to get to the other world. You grab him just as he is taken into the next world.

Light surrounds you as you are flung into the other world, your world. You land on a grassy hill overlooking Central as you draw your sword for the last attack. The man knows he is beat and lays on the ground as if in no pain at all.

“ I have one request” the man says out of the blue.
“ Ok name it.”
“ I don’t know why you are attacking me nor do I care. However I have not seen my sons in a while. Will you please deliver the pocket watch in my coat pocket once you take me. Finding them will be easy after all the oldest is a state alchemist codenamed the FullMetal Alchemist.”

And with that heard you lose all control of your body functions and plunge the sword maliciously into his neck without second thought. You look upon the face of your victim. The son of a b*tch is smiling. Oh well now to find your next victim.

End of chapter three.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 26 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Note this is chapter four of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. When the story text says (blank) insert your name.

You suddenly come to the realization that you have no idea where your at. You look around and suddenly feel stupid as you see a sign that says “three miles right to Central” That’s your next target. The Fuhrer. So you start to walk down the road when you hear a scream some ways behind you. They must have found Hohenheim. Oh well it doesn’t matter. Its gonna be a long walk. But then you hear a sound. It’s a miracle it’s a car behind you. You raise your thumb asking to hitch a ride with him. The driver suddenly stops and rolls down the window. To talk to you.

“ Where you going, lady”
“ Central”
“ Well Im heading that way. Climb in.”

The ride was long and quiet. Socially awkward is the term to describe this situation. Thank god you look up from staring at your lap and you see the city.

“Well here we are. Go ahead and climb out Im going farther up.”
“ Thank you for the ride.”

You get out of the car. Ironically you look around and remember this is where you and Ed met up when you wanted to go to Finway. You start to cry a little inside. But that sadness quickly turns to anger. You start to walk down the street and then realize your tired. Your apartment isn’t far from here. You walk down the street and then enter the apartment complex. The landlord walks up to you.

“ Where the hell is my rent for the past three months?”
“ Sorry I can give it to you tomorrow.”
“ No, first you disappear for three months without even a note, now your just trying to scam me.”
“ Look I am really having a bad day, I will give it to you tomorrow.”
“ No pay me-“

But before he could finish you start to walk up the stairs until you get to your apartment door. You turn the handle and its unlocked. Hmm hope that no one broke in. You walk to your bedroom and collapse on the bed. Then you start to think about everything. No one even knew you were gone that’s the reason this apartment room is the same and not empty because no one even knew you were gone. You have no friends in this town. You realize this for the first time. Except for Mr. Ballinger. The owner of the grocery store. You slowly fall asleep after getting over all those painful memories. You need your rest. After all you have to kill a freaken Fuhrer tomorrow.

End of chapter four.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 26 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Note this is chapter five of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forum. When the story text reads (blank) insert your own name. But before you start reading let me get these statements out of the way. First of all I plan to drag out these “ A (something) story to Remember” for all their worth . This topic fanfic does have five stars but I think that’s only because of a few nice people. Also this topic only has 76 views? I need more views. I know I am becoming full of myself but I can not help it. So those of you who are reading. Tell other members to read it. Also I plan to start a new series alongside “A Revenge story to Remember” that’s about comedy rather than drama. But I need help so starting soon I will post a topic called “Anime in America ideas” which is where you will give me suggestions on what you want. I plan to do like a reality tv show type thing like MTV’s “The Realworld” but the anime characters. Including Ed, Al and Roy Mustang. So look out for that topic. Ok now without further begging for attention please read the next chapter.

You awake in the late morning. Its around eleven. You get up and walk out fast without even changing. The landlord is not in sight so theirs no trouble on the way out. You exit the apartments and walk down the street until you get to the military building. Two guards stand in front of the gates to the building. Without even thinking you walk behind the gate where there is no gate. You scout out the area. There is a crack in the wall. Perfect you think as you begin to think of the huge plot going through your head. Now all you need is an explosive. You then figure out how your going to cause an explosion.

You walk down the street to the grocery store and buy a newspaper and a tank of propane. You then walk exit the grocery store and go across the street to the clothing store and buy a dress. You then walk back to the gate and sneak out back to the cracked wall. You unscrew the tank cap so the gas begins to pour out of the tank. You put it by the crack and throw the dress over it so the gas will stay concentrated. You then take off one of your special gloves and hold the paper till it lights on fire. You then stick it down under the dress with the propane tank. Now its just a matter of time. You then quickly run to the front of the gate where the two guards are standing. Its quite then suddenly..........BOOM!!!.

All hell brakes loose the two guards run back to where the explosion happened. The soldiers within the gates are running in chaos screaming. You take this opportunity to strike. You do a flip over the ten foot gate. And run in between the sections of buildings. You run inside one of them unnoticed. You run in a room where a single soldier stares out the rear window. You grab his head and twist it breaking his neck. You then run to the door behind you and lock it. You take the dead soldiers clothes off and put them on yourself. Then you stuff him under his desk so the body is out of sight. Now to find the Fuhrer you think.

You go back outside and start to head to the main building when outside while the soldiers are running around in disorder. A man walks in the middle of the chaos and holds his hand up in the air. He then snaps his finger making a flame shoot straight up in the air. Everyone grows silent. He then begins to yell and it becomes clear that this guy is pissed.

“ All of you settle down we are soldiers. We have order and courage. It is clear that we have an intruder and all of your running around and screaming is not going to help find him. All of you go back to your posts and look out for him.”

This guys must be magic. All the soldier’s stopped panicking and went straight back to what they were doing as if nothing had happened. This makes my situation worse you think as you continue to walk to the main building. When suddenly the man that had stopped the riot taps you on the shoulder and says.

“ I thought I told you to return to your post!”

End of chapter five. Sorry its so short but it is three a.m.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 28 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Note: Note this is chapter six of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. Also please don’t forget to check out “Anime in America ideas” which I just put up on the forums. Also when the text says (blank) insert your own name.

“I thought I told you to get back to your post.”
“ Im heading that way right now, sir.” you lie.
“No I don’t think you understand, back there is your-“

But before he could finish a blond haired women walks up at talks to the man.

“Commander, urgent call from Fuhrer.”
“ At ease Hawkeye, and how many times have I told you, call me Roy.”
“ Roy Mustang?” you blurt out without thinking.
“ Yes that’s right, are you okay soldier.”
“ Yes Im fine, Im gonna go back to my post.”
“ Ok soldier head out.”

As you walk away Roy Mustang and Hawkeye stand their until Roy says.

“ Tell the Fuhrer I have found the intruder and am perusing her.”
“ Yes sir.”

You continue to walk back the building that you got your uniform at. You enter the building and head back to the room you hid the body at. You try to figure out what to do next. And then your answer comes to you. Roy Mustang opens the door with a pistol to your head. He then shuts the door behind him.

“ Ok now tell me how your still alive. The report Ed gave me said you were dead.”
“ So its true he was ordered to kill me.”
“ Are you gonna answer my question?”
“ I did die but now Im back. It’s a long story and you don’t have a long time.”

And with that you fling your sword across the room hitting the gun out of his hand and cutting his glove off. You then run over to him and grab his arm and put him in a headlock.

“ If you move I will break your neck.”
“ Ok well I guess I won’t move.”
“ Now here’s how things are gonna work. I am going to ask a question and you are gonna answer it truthfully. If I even think your lying I will break a bone in your body. But in return for every truthfully answered question. I will let you ask a question.”
“ Will you answer it truthfully.”
“ Don’t be a smart ass. Ok question one. How did you find out about me?”
“ The Fuhrer saw your tattoo in the market place.”
“ What’s the Fuhrer doing in a market place?”
“ I though it was my turn to ask a question.”
“ Fine then go ahead.”
“ What are you after?”
“ Revenge. Ok next question. What was the Fuhrer doing in a market place.”
“ I don’t know I think he was lying but he was right never the less. Ok my turn who are after go gain your Revenge.”
“ Edward Elric. Ok now my turn. Where is Edward right now?”
“ In the east hunting someone by the name of Scar I don’t know his exact location. Ok now what’s your name.”
“ (blank). Final question. Where is the report for the assignment that was conducted on me?”
“ I don’t know the Fuhrer has it. Are you gonna let me go now?”
“ Yeah you wish. Im gonna break your neck.”

End of chapter 6

+Quote Post
slightly-smiling
post Aug 29 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #10

Citizen

Member No.: 46,379

OMG what a ruthless killing machine!

--------------------
Slightly smiling, yet nothing to hide,
Slowly dying on the inside
a spirit that soars, yet a heart lay broken
a future untold, but a life hath forseen
it all lays here in the words left unspoken
of a life or a void that used to be me.

~~If you have attempted alchemy by drawing an array or clapping your hands,
copy and paste this into your signature~~

~~If you cried or balled your eyes out any time during episode 25, copy and paste this into your signature~~

If you think that Edward could be the eighth deadly sin, copy and paste this into your signature.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Aug 29 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Note: Note this is chapter seven of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. Also please don’t forget to check out “Anime in America ideas” which I just put up on the forums. Also when the text says (blank) insert your own name.

“ Yeah you wish, Im gonna break your neck.”

And just as you said a sword slashes you across your back. You turn around to see the Fuhrer. Mustang was nearly dead when you chocked him so obviously he is unconscious now. You start to yell at the Fuhrer.

“So you’re the one known as Pride.”
“ How did you know that, did Envy tell you?”
“ No, a higher power but that doesn’t matter you soon will die.”

Pride then slashes straight at you. But before he hits you, you quickly draw your sword and block the slash. The impact was so great however it sounds you flying backwards out the window. You get cut from the broken class while flying through the air. Then you crash to the ground below you. You stand out in the courtyard. You can not even feel your wounds but when you start to think about it, it turns out they were already healed. It was the swords power. But before you could get up pride lands on you. His feet dig into your stomach. Soldiers surround you. But Pride raises his hand.

“ Don’t attack she’s down.”

He’s got his guard down. You pull your sword up and stab him in the leg. He falls to the ground. The soldiers open fire on you. Some bullets hit you but most of them are bad shots. You dash over the group on the right and slash down three of them with no effort. The same goes for the three other groups that stood their in total awe. Your wounds were healed by the time the soldiers hit the ground. Pride was now standing behind you. He slash’s you twice in the back and in the left shoulder. But this time they didn’t heal. He then noticed that you noticed and then he decided to explain.

“ It took me a while to figure it out but you posses some kind of alchemic power that alters your statues and triples your regeneration power. I sliced down the sources of power running down you. That sword connects alchemic waves. I have temporary disabled the waves. Now prepare to die.”

Pride then raises his sword the ground begins to break under him. This is no ordinary attack. He’s been holding back his attacks. This is going to be the end. Or at least that’s what you think.

End of chapter 7.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Sep 2 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Note this is chapter eight of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. You should know the drill by now. Also don’t forget to check out “Anime in America ideas” in the forums.

Pride was right, the power you felt from the sword was dramatically fading. This is bad really bad.

“ I plan to finish you off nice and slow for what you did to that soldier you stole from.” Pride said.
“ If you can finish me off.”
“ I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem.”

You see pride raise his sword swiftly as he gathers the breathe needed for the thrust attack he is about to preform. You brace for impact as he slams into your sword which you somehow managed to move in front of his attack. Each time you move you get closer to your death. Is this how its going to end. No, this can’t be it. You lift raise your sword in a defiant rage.

“ This is the end of you!” you shout.

You begin to violently strike at him. He moves fast, faster than you, he is able to block every strike. And even lands a hit on your left shoulder. You fall back to ground barley even able to move. Then a thought races through your head. Alchemy destroyed your swords alchemic flow so alchemy could reconnect it right. But you need time to connect it. Another thought occurs. You draw the transmutation circle for an engulfment of ice on the palm of your hand with blood. As pride charges forward. The quickly block him just barely finishing the transmutation circle.

He staggers backward and use that as your advantage and do a thrust attack. He blocks it and flies backwards. Now’s your chance you use the transmutation circle to send gallons of water on Pride. It hits everything below his waist and then freezes. He can no longer move but then sees the soldiers that surround the battle advance on you.

“Stop my comrades, this changes nothing.” Pride says calmly.

The soldiers back off. Then Pride begins to furiously chop at the ice that has no made his whole bottom half go numb. This is your chance. You quickly draw the transmutation circle of life on the ground in front of you, again with your own blood. You then activate it and life comes back to your sword as your wounds are healed. You look up at Pride who is more pissed then ever and is almost done chopping the ice off him. He then gives it one last good slash and breaks free.

“ I am done playing with you (blank).” he says nonchalantly.
“ Really cause I’ve just started.”

He then raises his blade preparing to thrust. As he does you move out of the way and chop him in the back. He is obviously almost out of energy from the duration of the battle. You however have just been rejuvenated. Pride falls to the floor. You then cut him twice, once in both feet and then completely cut off his right arm that is holding the sword. The soldiers surrounding you finally are done watching and open fire. You swing your sword like a windmill and cut the bullets as they fly at you. You have never felt this strong. Its as if your sword gained power from being reconnected. You then dash towards the soldiers and cut them up, again no effort was involved. Then you make your way to Pride. And talk to him.

“ We can talk later at a more secure location.”
“ I....won’t *gasp* say a thing.”

You pick him up and put him on your back and try to balance him. You run fast, faster then you have ever run before. This kinda supports the stronger sword theory. Then you jumped clear over the wall. You are now in the city again. You quickly dash to a nearby alleyway. In that alleyway there is an unlocked door to an old abandon rundown penthouse. You go inside and throw Pride down on the floor. You then talk to him.

“ Now this is how its gonna work. I am going to ask you a question and you are going to answer it. Is that simple enough?”
“ Burn in hell.”
“ Ok now that, that’s out of the way. Question one, where is your master Dante at?”
“ Burn in hell.”

You stab Pride in the arm.

“ Im gonna ask you again, where is your master Dante at?”
“ Ok fine she’s in the lost underground city below Central, where the philosophers stone was first created. There is in elevator in my office behind the bookcase. Down there is also where all the other hommunculus frequently stay at.”
“ Now was that so hard? Second question, why have Edward Elric target me?”
“ It was Dante’s idea. She could see you would fall for him so we staged the whole thing, we intended for you to prove your loyalty to us by killing him in the church you were brought to after Envy made your remember your past. But you did the apposite so we had to kill you.”
“ Why didn’t you kill Ed along with me or Mr.Driskel?”
“ We intended to but shortly after you died the Armstrong arrived with backup and we were forced to flee”
“ Ok last question, do you know Edward’s current location?”
“ Not exact location, he is somewhere in the east.”
“ Well that doesn’t help....oh one more thing, did Ed cry when I died?”
“ What does it matter?”
“ answer the damn question!”
“ Yes, he cried his eyes out and said he would have his revenge on us.”
“Ok that’s good, now you die.”
“ Wait I cooperated fully, I thought you would let me go.”
“ Well you thought wrong.”

And with that you draw your sword and deliver the finishing blow right into his neck. Time to leave you have no doubt the military will discover your hiding place soon. You will need new clothes and a haircut. You just murdered the most important man in the state. Everyone will be looking for you. You look forward to taking a rest and figuring out who your next victim will be. You then exit the building and head the nearest clothing shop.

End of chapter eight

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Sep 3 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Note this is chapter nine of “A Revenge Story to Remember” the sequel to “A Love Story to Remember” which should still be on the forums. You should know the drill by now. Also don’t forget to check out “Anime in America ideas” in the forums. Also now in this chapter and in more the text will say Separate paths followed by a name. In those sequences the story will cut away from you and focus on what ever character the text states.

You walk down the streets as what feels like a new person. You cut and dyed your long black hair and turned it short blond. You threw away your old black dress and changed into a red one. And just in case they look for your height you are now wearing high heels. But because of your shopping spree your funds are now clear gone. I guess Im gonna have to find some money you think as you walk down the street. Awww well time to find my next target.

------------------------------------------ Separate paths: Roy Mustang -----------------------------
The whole military is in total chaos since their leader was assassinated in broad daylight with soldiers guarding every inch of the base. Roy Mustang now sits at the podium of the conference going on in the military's main building. Surrounding him in seats are the other military generals.

“ I think it is clear what needs to be done. Everyone in the whole world will know of this in a matter of days. Everyone in Central already knows everything and is something like this gets around fast. As stated before a whole bunch of news paper reports have taken pictures of the assassin just as she fled the premises. I want her picture in every newspaper, in every shop, in every police station, in every home from here to towns in the distant east!!!!. The assassin must be caught before we have a panic.”
“ I think it’s a little late for that Mustang.” The officer sitting near the window says as he sees the soldiers rushing down streets and kicking down doors.
“ Ok fine, everyone return to your soldiers and get everyone in order. Also I want borders put up around Central right now. Theirs no way she fled from Central in the short amount of time that’s passed.”
“Understood” everyone said at once as they left the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You continue to walk down the street and see the soldiers running swiftly but unorganized. They kick in doors and arrest women that look vaguely similar to you. You smile. Looks like the fun has just begun.

End of chapter nine.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Oct 19 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Note: This is the unimaginable long delayed 10th chapter of “A Revenge Story to Remember” if anyone ever checks back anymore Im sorry for taking so long but a lot has come up. But I plan to post chapters on the forums a lot more frequent now.

You walk down the street more as people are arrested and beat on the spot for even looking suspicious, it is a state of total chaos. You don’t feel sorry for anyone however. These people had it coming. You then think about who your next victim will be. Then you decide the choice is obvious, Envy. You will kill her even if it kills you. You then turn the street corner but then you notice something is terrible wrong.

The noise that seemed impossible to silence that rattled moments ago, now was completely gone. The men and women crying out in terror are frozen as if time has stopped. Then your sword begins to rattle and Albertus’s voice rang into your head.

“ Run, run as far away as you can, he’s found you.”
“ Who’s found me?”
“ No time, run!”

You do not know what’s going on but if the only person who seems to know what’s going on just told you to run. So you run. You run north passing by many still pedestrians on the road. The stopped cars and the soldiers breaking down doors and busting up windows. You still run and don’t stop, not even for a moment. You run for about a half mile then slow down.

“ Keep going you idiot!”
“ Im tired. Who ever’s chasing me is gone by now.”
“ No he’s not! Keep going!”

But before you could start running a man appears before you. He either was their the whole time or incredibly fast.

“ I’ve finally found you, Mary.” The man uttered.

End of chapter 10.

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Oct 24 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Note: This is chapter eleven of “A Revenge Story to Remember” If you do not know the drill by now go back and read what you have to do when.

“Who are you, and what do you mean by Mary!” you blurt out.
“ That’s your name. Or are you still attached to that name your foster dad gave you, what was it again.... oh yeah it was (blank)” The man says.
“ Who are you?”
“ My name is Tohmas, and judging by your sword my old master has contacted you. You have to listen to me before he gets what he wants. I have temporarily cut all communications between you and him with me swords power. Or to be more exacts the stone in my swords power.”
“ Who are you? Not just your name but who?”
“ We haven’t the time. Shut up and listen Mary.”
“ Sorry I don’t talk to strangers.”
“ But I am no stranger.”
“ Well I wouldn’t know since I have no idea who you are.”
“ No, you have no idea who you are.”

Thomas’s statement caught you off guard. His words are true. But how could he know about you. How could he know anything about you. Or about Albertus.

“ Tell me what you have to say.” You say softly
“ I am almost out of time for this world right now. You were sent on a mission by that greedy bastard Albertus. Don’t listen to him any longer. Drop your sword and stop this ridicules facade . You have too or else he will get the stone. Stop fighting the enemies he tells you too. You have to fight him. Drop the sword and take this book. In it you will find out what needs to be done.”

Thomas extends his hand out to you. He his holding a book. You take it without hesitation. Or maybe you just don’t care about what happens at this point.

“ How can I betray the person who saved me from wandering in infinite space till the end of time?” You say
“ Did he really save you?, or did he just prolong it so that you would do his bidding and then it would be he who drops you into that space. Can you really trust him?”
“ Can I really trust you?”
“ Without your memories its impossible to talk to you. If you could remember me you would throw your life on the line to save me like you did time and time before. And until you do get your memory back I will go back to my void. I will return when you regain your memory.”

Thomas turns around, his back turned to you. Suddenly the space in front of him rips in half creating a portal. He steps into it. But before it closes he says one last thing to you.

“ Whatever path you take, you must not harm Edward Elric. Doing so would doom us all.”

The portal then shut and the world was set back into motion. Pedestrians screaming. Riots breaking out. And the endless pursuit that the military has on you. What to do now you think.

End of chapter Eleven.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 07:14 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css