Reply to this topicStart new topic
My New Roleplay!, insanity. need help
Fullmetal Poser
post Aug 23 2007, 05:49 AM
Post #361

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,261

(( I am so sorry, I had issues coming back home from America and needed to make sure all my paper work was in order so I can travel overseas again. Plus I also have to work a little more to make good terms with my boss for missing so much work. I never thought legally changing your name could be so much trouble. Please forgive, I am sincerely sorry. ))

The group of three approaches the bridge to get to the town on the other side of the
ravine. Alphonse is struggling with his rather large suitcase when Paracelsus offers a
hand.

Al: "Thank you kindly Paracelsus"
Ed laughs: "Familiar with Central?!? Sadly, it is practically a second home. Why do you ask? Have you ever been to Central before? I would think, one so interested in the military would have at least taken an effort of gaining information on it."

(( Sorry for the short...small...tiny...little...undetailed response, still trying to kiss-up to my boss. I swear, I am still a valuable employee. ))

--------------------
My post count is inaccurate and I like it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 24 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #362

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

Melissa stared up at her ale,feeling a certain headache was about to happen.

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
The_Matter_Alche...
post Aug 27 2007, 07:57 AM
Post #363

Citizen

Member No.: 47,515

(( Sorry I haven't replied in so long. I was on vacation and forgot to tell you guys.))

Will was getting quite uncomfortable with people staring at his arm. The tale which had led to it's removal had also led him to the life he led now. He liked his life the way it was and didn't care what othes thought. Although, he wasn't used to people staringat the arm. Most people just looked away.

"The loss of this arm....wasn't worth it. I may have a better life than otherwise but people often ignore me, afraid of why I lost the arm. I suppose none of you have automail." Will spoke quietly but raised his voice to normal for the last sentence.

--------------------
Prepare to have your body transmuted into liquid and your documents burnt!

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping or by drawing a circle copy and paste this into your sig.

I have no posts!

+Quote Post
Fuhrer
post Aug 28 2007, 04:55 AM
Post #364

Citizen

Member No.: 47,232

Lieutenant General Cross (War) stated to Major Tracer: "You just love egging me on don't you. Honestly, what gain is there in this abusive dialect?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Necromantic Alch...
post Aug 29 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #365

Citizen

Member No.: 47,192

Ana sighs, "No Will, I do not have any automail. My father has automail legs but I am sure your arm carries the same burden his prosthetic limbs gave him. It also seems that in each alchemic transmutation an alchemist performs, part of themselves is sacrificed with it."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anarchy
post Aug 29 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #366

Citizen

Member No.: 47,202

((Welcome Back!))

Paracelus turns to Alphonse and says: "No problem."

He then looks at Edward and states"

"I have been to Central before but it has been many years since my last visit. I am just wondering if I will be able to navigate my way around or will I be inconvenience by progress. If you would not mind, could you please direct me to the main military building once we get there?"

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Aug 30 2007, 03:38 AM
Post #367

Citizen

Member No.: 47,261

(( Thanks! ))

Edward and Alphonse look at Paracelus rather shocked for he was talking as if decades have passed since he last been to Central. Looking at Paracelus, both the Elric brothers thought he could not be more than 20 years old.

Ed laughs: "I am sure not much a change since your last visit. Surely, how much change can happen in 20 years?"
Al: "Well brother, a lot can change, new building and new stores. Things are always changing."
Ed nudges Al: "Brother, what I was trying to hint at was it is not as if Central was going to get up and move somewhere. It is a big building with high security, relocating is not an easy task for an operation like the military."
Al sighs and mumbles: "Ed, you always have to right don't you?"
Ed: "But, yeah, sure, once we get to Central we can direct you to the place where you can sign your life away."
Al: "Brother, please don't be so harsh!"

--------------------
My post count is inaccurate and I like it.

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 30 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #368

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

"No,Gomen..." Melissa raised her two arms from their resting postion,frowning."Automail is a tough burden isn't it?" She asked Will,looking away.

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 23 24 25
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 02:52 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css