Reply to this topicStart new topic
My New Roleplay!, insanity. need help
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 12 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,107

i could make a researcher if someone else wants to be a researcher but they think of a good one and they could use him/her

--------------------

________________________________________________________________________________
NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jun 12 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

When are we going to start?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 13 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Sorry for the delay! I'll create my character right now.

By the way, The Mad Bomber, what IS the illegal research about? I might decide to join; it depends on whether it fits into my character's personality.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Emerahl Larien (it's pronounced with a soft 'l')
Nationality: born in Ishbal and bred on the streets of Amestris

Background: She is one of the few survivors of the Ishbal Civil War, being only 5 years old when her home was razed to the ground. Despite having been brought up to follow the teachings of god, Emerahl gave up on religion when she lost her family and her home, and decided to live life by her own set of principles. Growing up on the streets, she once stole a book about alchemy from a library, and reading and learning from it, she discovered her talent for alchemy. Since then, she often breaks into librarys across the land to expand her knowledge. (She won't go into a library in daylight because they would throw a vagabond like her out.) Through many hard lessons, she had learnt to forgive the military for what they had done, although for the sake of her family she cannot forget. This is why, despite her talent, and despite the many benefits it holds, she would never join the military.

Understanding that alchemy is supposed to be for the greater good, she vows to use her skills to better the world, especially for the poor whom she grew up with. Using her alchemy and street fighting skills, she tracks down thieves and other criminals, stealing from them what they took from others (the rich, who can afford to lose a bit of their wealth, so she thinks), and donate anonymously to orphanages and other reliable charitable organisations. Emerahl the theif is known in the media and by the common folk by the alias 'The Shadow Viol Alchemist', or simply 'Shadow Viol'.

A few years back, she met the Shockwave Alchemist, Joel Tycho. Despite her hate for the military, she gradually grew to admire Joel for his strong sense of justice. It was he who invited her to join a black ops group that was handling some "classified" research. She agreed to join them, if only as an act of defiance against the military.

Appearance: Being of Ishbalan blood, Emerahl has wavy black hair and olive skin. Being used to running away from the police and criminals that are her victims, she has long, lean legs and a slender frame. She usually wears a maroon silk top with black pants and boots. In daytime, she wears a black beret low over her face to disguise her eyes. When she was a teenager, some street punks had cornered her and one of them had put in a bad scratch in her right eye, rendering it useless. Since then, she has had it replaced with a glass ball with a transmutation circle carved in to enable it to act like a normal eye.

Skills: An expert in hand-to-hand combat, but Emerahl can also use a dagger. Be careful though; Emerahl has no qualms about fighting dirty. Emerahl's specialty alchemy is using her violin (used to belong to her dad's favourite, and it was unharmed in the massacre because it was placed in a fire-proof case) to create ultrasound-waves that she can direct at a target, causing things to rip or burst. She carved the transmutation circles herself, on the back of her violin and on the grip of her bow, where her thumb is when she plays the violin.

When all else fails, she can also transmute the violin bow into a real bow. Using special true-shot arrows, her instrument becomes a weapon.

Likes: Music, seeing the smiles of the people she helps, peeving the military off.
Dislikes: Suffering, and seeing others suffer.

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 13 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

QUOTE(Menelvir @ Jun 13 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]552000[/snapback]
By the way, The Mad Bomber, what IS the illegal research about? I might decide to join; it depends on whether it fits into my character's personality.

Name: Emerahl Larien (a tribute to Night Shadow Alchemist, who first called me Emerald (The Mad Bomber seems to have picked up the name too happy.gif); it's pronounced with a soft 'l')

Well it involves human transmutation etc for some part, IŽll have to see how to fit it in still.

And actually no I never meant you by Emerald, I have always been talking about the person who made this rp and is going to rp as Edward

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 13 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #35

Citizen

its got to be something really cool mad bomber cause its the supposed Ultimate Weapon. Good luck creating it, will it be a new homonculus or something brand new?

--------------------

________________________________________________________________________________
NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 13 2007, 04:41 AM
Post #36

Alchemists

Well the `ultimate weapon` was never my idea to begin with, but I will have to see about that, A homonculus? Interesting concept in a way.... but I`ll have to see about that

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 13 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #37

Citizen

guess we will have to wait for emerald then

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
Emerald Enchantr...
post Jun 13 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 46,759

alright, sorry. i'm good with the plot mad bomber presented. made up characters are fine. sorry, i've been away for a while.

--------------------

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUNFxnbGhWk"]Ed wants to go camping XD

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 13 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #39

Citizen

so do you want to start it emerald or you could mad bomber becuase he seem to be leading the researchers

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 13 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #40

Alchemists

QUOTE(The Mad Bomber @ Jun 13 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]552028[/snapback]
And actually no I never meant you by Emerald, I have always been talking about the person who made this rp and is going to rp as Edward

Oh I see! I didn't realise that... Haha.

Oh Emerald's back! Maybe you should start it. After all, the plot does center around Edward finding us... Do you need an Alphonse?

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 13 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #41

Alchemists

QUOTE(Night Shadow Alchemist @ Jun 13 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]552068[/snapback]
so do you want to start it emerald or you could mad bomber becuase he seem to be leading the researchers

well lol it`s kinda funny because Twilightz`s character is actually higher ranking than mine, but I think Emerald should start everything....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jun 13 2007, 07:40 AM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

^ what if my character would be the financial backer? ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 13 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #43

Citizen

^lol

come on emerald

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 13 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #44

Alchemists

QUOTE(Twilightz @ Jun 13 2007, 05:40 PM) [snapback]552086[/snapback]
^ what if my character would be the financial backer? ^^

Oops, my character's last name is supposed to be Howell, not Powell. tongue.gif

I pmed you about that and another thing

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 13 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #45

Alchemists

Financial backer... I suppose that's an important role.

Oh yes, I forgot to ask The Mad Bomber. I wrote in my character's history that I've met your character before. Are you okay with that? If not I'll make the necessary changes.

By the way, Night Shadow Alchemist, I love your avatar! Poor Al, more scared of fangirls than any villain he's faced!

So, we're now all waiting for Emerald, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 04:26 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css