Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 10 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,107

i just had a quick plot idea so i thought i would post it smile.gif

--------------------

________________________________________________________________________________
NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Jun 10 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Can I join?

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 10 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

I think Night Shadow Alchemist's plot idea is more flexible. But we can combine both plot ideas to come up with:

Ed has returned Al to his body, and now they have to eliminate Father and the Homunculi. Ed and Al travel around to build an army of competent alchemists that will be loyal to his plan (perhaps because they have a grudge against Father and/or one of the Homunculi etc). On the road, they hear rumours about an "Ultimate Weapon" that can kill the supposedly immortal Homunculi, and they decide that they need to find the people who researched that weapon and gain that research material if they want to accomplish their goal. (that's where The Mad Bomber's plot comes in)

For this we'll need lots of alchemists, made up or existing characters alike.

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Jun 10 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

That's good...
[spoiler]*i call on being the psycho alchemist with a death wish and a lot of appeal!*[/spoiler]

Hey... what about improv?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 11 2007, 06:03 AM
Post #20

Citizen

cool thanks Menelvir glad you liked my plot laugh.gif

--------------------

________________________________________________________________________________
NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 11 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Eh? huh.gif Shadow, did I miss something or did you just confused Menelvir to be Emerald? Or are these the one and the same person? I have no idea whatsoever. laugh.gif

Anyway here is my character profile(he is the alchemist who has created the weapon etc):

Name: Joel Tycho
Nationality: Amestrisian
Job: A State Alchemist
Title: Shockwave Alchemist
Type of Alchemy: Joel uses static energy as his weapon creating shockwaves in order to create destruction. He can either create waves that go trough air, but can use one`s that along the ground.(not like armstrong who actually creates spikes etc)
Appearance: Short, black and spiky hair, grey eyes with a mix of green about them and he bears a scar on his right cheek. He wears the usual uniform of military personnel.
Weapons: He wears a set of black gloves with metal parts attached right above the fingers and all the metal plates over each finger carry an alchemical array, by hitting these together he creates a charge of static energy.
Likes: A normal, rather boring day on patrol or the office
Dislikes: Taking orders from superiors who in his eyes have not deserved their ranks.
History:

Joel was born to a relatively mediocre family in the south with his father working as a military officer and his mother kept a shop in Rush Valley. Joel displayed an interest for alchemy around the age of 10 and was tutored by traveling alchemists, but he sought proper training from a retired alchemist. Yet it was safe to say that Joel was very mediocre in alchemy and nothing special, but that never stopped him from studying alchemy. At the age of 16 Joel went to the tests to become a state alchemist in the central, but failed and was offered a chance to serve in the military as an officer like his father.

Joel took the job and signed up to the military academy. He finished almost at the top of his class and then got a transfer to the east, to Ishvar. Joel served as a second lieutenant and was promoted to first lieutenant during the campaign, he always admired state alchemists in the war, but never forgot that they were slaughtering a whole nation in the end. After the war he returned south to Rush Valley, but as he returned he only found the ashes of what once was his home. Apparently a fire had set out for an unknown reason and it had been too late when his parents had woken up to the fire. Joel left Rush Valley and headed back to the central to once more take up the test, this time succeeding as he had never stopped studying alchemy even after his previous failure. After this test he continued to serve in the military all tough he has never received any promotions thus far, which really bugs him...

Yet as of late he has been involved in a black op project possibly involving illegal activities.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 11 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #22

Citizen

lol yeh i did XD, changed it now

sorry for the double post

when we are gonna start the roleplay?

<Merged double posts. Please use EDIT next time. ^^ 06/12/07 ~Tombow>

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jun 11 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #23

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

^ We can start anytime. biggrin.gif

I'm still working on my character profile. -___-

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Jun 11 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

We're gonna start? Sweet!
My character profile:

Name: Nathaniell
Date of Birth: August 30th
Hair: Brown
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Silver, almost white
Likes: Mature, good looking men, an eventful day, and guns
Dislikes: Whiny little children, doing nothing, and girls going all: "Wook at the cute wittle puppy!"
Alchemy: Water control and manipulation(water blades, waves, etc.), and an animation alchemy skill(moving statues, bringin pictures to life).
History: Nathaniell's birth was normal, like all others. However, she was separated from her parents due to unknown reasons, since then she's been cared for by a woman named Mai Caretaker. After some time doing what normal children do, she began to take an interest in alchemy, and was quite skillfull at it by the age of fourteen. However, she was never really content with her normal life. She began to search for ways to 'entertain' herself, ways to get the adrenaline in her veins pumping. She began to participate in underground fights for money and frequently won, and she then got involved with crime lords and such things, which led from one thing to another, that finally ended with her getting a job as a proffessional assasin. Mai, unhappy, kicked her out of the house recently. She currently works as a freelance assasin known by the name of 'The Prophet'.

*it's not really good, but i'll edit it!*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 12 2007, 02:49 AM
Post #25

Citizen

kk heres my character profile

Name: Lei Kage
Alchemist Name: Hidden Shadow Alchemist
Hair Colour: White/Silver
Iris Colour: Onyx
Height: 5'10
Country of Origin: Xing

Description
Lei belongs to the Kage Clan of Xing. Although he is not a state alchemist becuase of his fighting style and the way he uses his alchemy he is often referred to as the 'Hidden Shadow Alchemist'. He has never had a single home, he has constantly been traveling from a young age with other members of his clan. His clan wishes to master alchemy and so believes that they must understand all views of it. While he was in Ishbala the civil war broke out, Lei was a young boy but he lost his left arm, he managed to escape with his clan members, the arm has been replaced with auto mail. Although his origins are Xing he may have some Ishbala blood in him which gives him his white hair, however he has no other Ishbalan features. Now at 16 and he is own his own, his travels have taught him much but they have been dangerous and has lost all the comrades that began the journey with him. He now has a degree of understanding of almost all types of alchemy thanks to his travels. He practices what we would call ninjitsu (martial art of the ninja). Along with this he wears a completly black overall like other Xing warriors, but he does not wear a mask. He also wears gloves that have transmutation circles on that allow his to transmute earthly elements and metals. His only weapon is a pole of titainium which he has learn to transmute into multiple differnet weapons, from throwing knives to dual katanas. Not only does he use it to change it into weapons but uses it to modify his automail in various ways making it stringer or to repair it when damaged.

Original Alchemy Techniques
Earthly Armour - He can transmute the metals and ground around him to orm a type of armour. It is almost like skin in that is totally flexable and has no joints. Every movement uses alchemy to keep it fluid. There are no strength benifts form this it is purly a defensive move, it is good for defending against blades and other sharp weapons, it is weak against blunt weapons and speedy attakc sbecuase the armour slows down his movements. This can also be used for camoflauge purposes when his entire body is covered in the armour.

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jun 12 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #26

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

Hmm, I want to join in too, but I have to create the profile first. It's gonna take a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jun 12 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #27

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Here's my character's profile:

Name: Fen
Physical appearance: She has short black hair and green eyes. She is tall and thin.
Abilities/ Weapons: She has excellent agility (as in, she can run, jump, etc. quickly, and she can also think and react quickly) She also knows a bit of rendanshu. (Alchemy in Xing, the purification arts, etc.) Her weapons are two throwing knives, which she can throw very swiftly because of her agility.
Clothes: Her clothes basically look like this: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9316/stupidstufftx0.png
Country of birth: Xing
Personality: Fen used to be unhappy and distant before she entered Amestris, but she soon felt that her life was more fulfilled and exciting after she arrived. She is mainly a curious and adventurous person. She loves fighting, performing alchemy, and performing rendanshu. Fen is cautious around strangers, mostly because she was kidnapped when she was a young girl. She is protective of the people she cares about. Fen is always open to try and learn new things.

History:
Fen grew up in a family that was relatively close to the Emperor of Xing. She never had an exciting or fun life. Her parents were always trying to plan out Fen's future, and her parents always disapproved of Fen's use of her fighting and they punished her when she tried to learn rendanshu. As soon as she turned 16, Fen ran away from her home in Xing, taking a lot of money with her and leaving her mother, father, and two little sisters behind. When she arrived in Amestris, she found it to be an interesting and uniquely beautiful country. She started learning alchemy, and she quickly grew to love Amestris. Even though she had a strange feeling about Amestris ever since she arrived, she soon vowed to protect the country and its people as much as she could.

Knowledge of Alchemy:
When it comes to learning anything, Fen is a quick learner, and she found that she was naturally good at performing alchemy as well as rendanshu. Her goal is to learn as much alchemy as possible so she can use what she has learned to protect people from danger.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Night Shadow Alc...
post Jun 12 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #28

Citizen

^she sounds awsome, this looks like its going to be a good role play

--------------------

NIGHT SHADOW ALCHEMIST

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 12 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

yeph, as soon as Emerald would reappear...

oh and if anyone makes an OC state alchemist then they can be a part of the research made by my character

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 12 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #30

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

Fhew,I'm Back! Here is my character:
Name: Melissa Gaule
Looks: Long Black Hair and Bright Green eyes
Clothes: Short black miniskirt (with shorts) and black spaggetti shrap top with a jean coat.
State Name: The Winter Phantom Alchemist.
You'll learn more about her....

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 03:46 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css