Once a week I, or someone else, Will post an image that has photoshopping potential. It can be a screen cap of any type of show
, some image that could be happily slipped into another pic
and other such things.
Once this image has been posted then you fine folks can post any manipulations you have made. These can be any changes at all, from silly captions, adding characters into shows they shouldn't be in
, adding messages to blank posters/signs/etc to something fairly random
...What ever you feel like doing with it.
You can use any image program you want. MSpaint to GIMP and even Flash if you want.
There are some simple guidelines;
1) Don't flame others efforts,
2) If two people post the same idea within a short amount of time then just except it as coincidence but please don't knowingly rip each other off.
3) You can 13post as many images as you want but once a new weeks image has been posted then stop posting work from the previous week.
4) Keep it safe for work/kids
5) If it's very wide (over 550 pixels) or very high (over 700 pixels) then add it as an attachment or put it behind a link.
6) When it's time to post a new weeks image then the first two posted will be the ones used.
6.a) Rather than post an image you can post an idea like "Big heads" so all 'shops would have the subjects heads enlarged.
And to get the ball rolling here is the starting image;
and my efforts;<Merged double posts. Please try to avoid making double posts for the sole purpose of bumping up your thread. When a senior member does such, others might follow and start bumping their threads (some already did...)
If you need to bump up the thread, please show a good example, and try asking your friends on the board, which I know you have many, to post on your thread, instead. Thanks!! ^^ 06/
<Stop adding these messages to my posts Tombow. If you have something to say about the thread then make a normal post so I'll notice it sooner. I'm not the only one who finds these little edits irritating. Also, please notice how no other mods do it. There's a reason. ~Popo>