HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My First Fanfic!, It's not too good, but I tried!
YukikoElric
post May 20 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,756

Ok, here goes!

It was a warm summer day, and Winry was working on some automail for Den. She wiped her brow and smiled. “All done.” She said. She fitted the new leg to the dog, and sighed. She was remembering all the times she had made automail for Edward before he went away.

Edward was walking quietly along the road he had grown familiar with over his childhood. “Why have I come back?” Edward thought. He looked up to see a young woman standing where his house should have been. He started running, limping. The young woman turned sharply around; she could hear the familiar pattern of her childhood friend running. “Winry!!” Edward exclaimed, grinning. Winry tilted her head to one side and walked calmly up to Edward. “Aren’t you glad to see me, Winry?” Edward asked. Winry raised her arm, and slapped Edward hard around the face. “I suppose I deserved that.” Edward said.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!” Winry screamed at Edward, on the verge of tears. “Not a letter, no phone call! Where, Edward?” Edward twitched at Winry’s ranting. “I’ve been … away.” Edward said. Winry shouted, “EDWARD!!! WHERE?!” Edward rolled his eyes. “I’ve been everywhere! I went to Central to become a State Alchemist!” Edward shouted.

Winry sat down. Edward sat down. They glared at each other over the kitchen table. They were both wondering who would speak first. “Winry, I…” Edward began before being cut off. “I don’t want to hear it. You obviously were to absorbed with getting your arm and leg back to worry about me.” Winry said sadly. “Winry, I was thinking about you all the time I was gone! I missed you!” Edward retaliated. Winry looked up and smiled sadly. “I’m sorry, Ed. But, it’s been so long that I don’t know how to take all this.” Winry said quietly. Edward got up and walked to Winry. “I understand.” Edward said, and he put his flesh arm around her. “Edward, I’m just so mixed up. You came back, after four years of nothing, and I just-” Winry said, starting to cry. “W-Winry.” Edward said softly.

Edward was lying in the grass, just outside of Winry’s house when Winry came out. She crouched beside the hot headed blonde, and spoke. “Ed, if you need a place to stay, please, stay here.” Ed sat up. “You sure?” Edward said. Winry nodded. She looked up at the setting sun. “It’s my birthday, you know.” Winry said. “Really? I’m so sorry, I forgot!! Listen, if it makes it up to you, I’ll stay.” Edward said in a gush. “Really!?” Winry exclaimed. Ed nodded. “Oh, Edward! Thankyou!!” Winry said throwing her arms around Edward. Ed blushed. “Let’s go inside.” Winry said, and took Edward’s hand.

Hope you enjoyed it, comments and critique welcome. I don't know why I pyt about Winry's birthday, it just seemed right!

--------------------

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 25 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@YukikoElric - It's a sweet Ed x Winry scene!! I liked it!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Freya-chan
post Jun 26 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,952

good job on your first fanfic! keep at it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Summer_Time_Kill...
post Jul 1 2007, 07:20 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 47,094

Nice short fanfic it was cute too!!! Make another!!!

+Quote Post
Hanae Mai
post Jul 12 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 47,623

It's good for a first work, but I think it's...um...kinda not 'enough'. Not that it's short, but it doesn't give enough 'feeling'. Why don't you try writing more of it?
Good luck with your next work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Jul 12 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #6

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

aw, really sweet. I really enjoyed reading it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 12:46 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css