3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The U. S. A. And Guns
Scythoro
post Apr 28 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #31

Apprentice

Group: Members
From: 30 37' 56" Lat. and -87 2' 22" Long. at home or 30 33' 3" Lat. and -87 13' 13" at school
Member No.: 45,253

QUOTE(helmet boy @ Apr 17 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]531699[/snapback]
You have outdated guns laws created to keep the English at bay, and the only reason their kept is so if you get invaded, areas the enemy capture are going to put up with partisans that have already been effectively armed and cause chaos behind the enemy lines, giving any US force levrage over the enemy.

But the English are coming back ph34r.gif . Didn't you see the recent South Park episode unsure.gif . We have to prepare now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vash_the_Gunslin...
post May 6 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #32

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,355

I don't like the way guns are easy to buy and all that. Guns are cheap for what they can take away: life. I went to the mall the other day and went inside the sports store. They had a gun department and I checked it out. There were barrels that were a foot long on handguns. These handguns could have been bought for a measly amount of money. Not to mention all the other guns in the store. I enjoy my freedom and such, but there needs to be a little bit more tightening of the constitution on this. Yes, you can have the right to bear arms, but something else needs to be done. What I am talking about, for example, is the ability to buy a gun, legally, that can fire God knows how many rounds a minute. All it takes is one bullet. Rifles and small handguns I am okay with, but magnums the size near the size of an arm and fully-automatic guns is a different story.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 10:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css