4. How to make Direct Hotlink in the post. - Cont.
The basic BB Code for this looks like this: [url="URL of the site here"] Name of the site [/ url]Method 3
: Post the site URL as is, then edit it later.
1. Go ahead and enter the URL of the site in the post.
Then, go ahead and post it (= click on Add Reply
at the bottom.)
2. When this gets posted, the board will automatically convert the URL part to url BBCode and make it into a clickable link.
3. Click on +EDIT
button at the Right Bottom part of that post & choose Full Edit
, so that you can edit the post.
Edit window for this post now looks like this:
This is the break-down of the code:
4. Edit the part that's underlined with ORANGE line
in the above pic (the part that's supposed to be showing the site name) and enter the correct site name (or whatever you want to call the destination of that link) there.
Like this: (Changed to "FMA Merchandise at Funimation.com")
5. When this gets posted, it will be automatically turned into a nice direct hyperlink.