HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

81 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA Manga Ending, How's It All Going To End? What Do You Think Would Happen At The End Of The Series?, New poll added. Come on in and cast your votes! ^^
Rating 5 V
Besides the characters who are obviously very likely to survive, among the ones that are somewhat uncertain, who do you think would be standing (metapholically speaking) in the end??
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 168
Guests cannot vote 
jelly_Ace
post Jan 6 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,476

Hello! I'm a newbie here at the FMA forums, and the reason I joined is I wanna know what other FMA geeks geeks think would be the ending to the manga.

This is in light of the oft-stated fact that Arakawa-sensei said that when she started the series she thought about the beginning and ending first, and made the middle later (I think this is the gist of ithe statement). I was thinking that Arakawa-sensei might've thought of a very good ending for the series, and that's the reason why the middle parts are so good.

What do you think is the ending that Arakawa-sensei thought of? (Or, just post the FMA ending you think might happen XD)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jan 6 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

They all die in increasingly ironic ways.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Ryuu
post Jan 7 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 4,890

Hm, I've never thought the ending, 'cause I don't want it to end! sad.gif But oh well, have to accept that no matter what, sob sob.
Maybe the ending will be a little like in the anime series, Edo sacrifices himself to get Al's body back. Then Winry and Al will happily until they and everyone else die. The Arakawa -sensei will start new manga "Edovaado's Adventures", that tells about Edo, who comes to life, but then he realizes, that everybody except some random characters are dead, and.. Well don't know what'll he do after that. wink.gif
Haha, if Arakawa -sensei won't do it, then I will! biggrin.gif I won't let FMA die so easily!

--------------------

If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or drawing an array, copy and paste this to your signature.

+Quote Post
Reta McClain
post Jan 7 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,803

- Ed and Winry get together one way or another.
- Same thing with Roy and Riza.
- Alphonse gets his body back, falls in love and eats apple pie (and gets a cat, of course).
- Ed doesn't get his limbs back 'cuz I say so.
- Gling turns normal and goes back to Xing to torture it with Ran Fan and their kids xP
- Havoc starts a cigarette factory and gives Roy a new lighter every year.
- Maria comes back from Xing and becomes Ed's faithful subortinate.
- Father gest trapped in the Gate and has a tea party with Truth-guy.
- Envy goes to North and freezes there and he becomes a favourite subject of Xingese tourists, who take so many pictures of him that Hughes would be proud biggrin.gif

Well... one can always hope *laughs*

--------------------

Adobe Photoshop Elements is my friend^^
My FanFiction.Net account
A Fangirl of Good Looking Fullmetal Alchemist Men = FGLFMAM

+Quote Post
Ryuu
post Jan 7 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Reta, just noticed, you're from Finland too. I was afraid that I'm the only one from Finland who uses this site. biggrin.gif

And no, no NO! Edo and Winry WON'T get together, NEVEER! Why? 'Cause I say so! (He's mine, ku ku ku!)
And yes, Al gets his own cat. Or two. Or three.

--------------------

If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or drawing an array, copy and paste this to your signature.

+Quote Post
Squishy-chan
post Jan 7 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 43,452

You can just give Envy to me. And I agree, Ed and Winry don't get together. Dude! She's like Sakura, minus a few points, and I don't like Sakura, minus a few points, or no.
[spoiler]
Ed is killed by Envy after finding out that he is his half-brother. Al brings Ed back, Ed saw Al's Malnourished body beyond the gates, Al can do clap alchemy now... Ed kills greed, Ed uses Envy's stone to cross beyond the gates to get Al's body... Ed is "blackmailed" (of sorts).. or like something.... [add more stuff here...]...[/spoiler] but not in quite that order... right?

--------------------

Banner by Nil-chan

+Quote Post
Reta McClain
post Jan 7 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,803

[offtopic] OMG! Sä oot Suomesta?! YAY! Third person from Finland in this forums! *makes happy Finnish-dance*
Care to be my friend? Or part of my nonexistant forum family? (Yeah, too lazy to write in Finnish...)[/offtopic]

Eh... Yes, I'm crazy tongue.gif

And they will get together! *pouts*

--------------------

Adobe Photoshop Elements is my friend^^
My FanFiction.Net account
A Fangirl of Good Looking Fullmetal Alchemist Men = FGLFMAM

+Quote Post
riza hawkeye 9
post Jan 7 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,589

- Ed and Winry get together one way or another.
- Same thing with Roy and Riza.
- Alphonse gets his body back, falls in love and eats apple pie (and gets a cat, of course).
- Ed doesn't get his limbs back 'cuz I say so.
- Gling turns normal and goes back to Xing to torture it with Ran Fan and their kids xP
- Havoc starts a cigarette factory and gives Roy a new lighter every year.
- Maria comes back from Xing and becomes Ed's faithful subortinate.
- Father gest trapped in the Gate and has a tea party with Truth-guy.
- Envy goes to North and freezes there and he becomes a favourite subject of Xingese tourists, who take so many pictures of him that Hughes would be proud

you read my mind !!!!!!!!!

i dont have to say that my favorite part is tye second one ^^ !!!

and al will have lots of cats ( and marry mei-chan too - you forget about her XD)

--------------------
this sig is Nil-chan awesome work !!! thanks so much for let me use it !!!!

The key to Roy Mustang is that he is willing to sacrifice everything but his queen

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 7 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #9

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Everyone will die within the next 100 years.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 7 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #10

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (AA battery @ Jan 7 2007, 06:23 PM) *
Everyone will die within the next 100 years.

But, long before he dies, Ling will go back to Xing, and becomes the Emperor, change laws or tradition or whatever, (he's a Emperor, he can do that, yeah..) and marry RanFan!! tongue.gif
(Or, RanFan will serve him in some other way, and get married, and have lots of kids.)

But, seriously, I have no idea how FMA manga will end.
Love to hear some realistic predictions of possible endings from our FMA manga experts. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jan 7 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Heh, this is starting to sound more like a thread for fan-made predictions than a sensible one xP

I'm interested how Arakawa will keep to a sensible ending but satisfy her pairing-hungry fans tongue.gif

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
The random alche...
post Jan 7 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

Member No.: 42,778

hmm... well other than I don't prefer being called a "geek" I'll give my loving opinion.

I think that at some point they open the gate again and then their will be a HUGE battle with Pride (which will reveal himself).

In theory he will be a hot guy because apparently simblings look alike in FMA:
in row of creation:
-Pride
-Lust@
-Envy=
-Greed=
-Sloth.
-Gluttony.
-Wrath$
Envy and Greed look resemblant (really I find they do). Gluttony and Sloth look resemblant. Wrath is human so he doesn't count. So in theory Pride and Lust should look alike.

Beyond that, Pride will have this uber cool kickass ability and then they'll all fight with alchemy unnaffected by father. then while the gate is open, Al's body and soul will connect together and he'll be fine (and naked).
Then Ed will defeat Pride and Truth will be impressed and give his limbs back. Then Hohenhein will kill father and then he'll die cause their misteriously related somehow. And then because Father dies all the other homunculi things (being Greed that took over Ling and pocket Gluttony... and whoever else was alive at this point) will die too.
Then everyone will live happily ever after : D
The End!

--------------------
Where there is random you shall find me : D

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jan 7 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 43,484

Pride will resemble Lust? Actually, I don't think that'll necessarily happen (Ling and Envy sure don't look alike sad.gif..unless you're talking about the previous Greed but I don't agree with that either)
Ahaha Pride had better look hot tongue.gif

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Ryuu
post Jan 8 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #14

Citizen

Nooo, they won't get together. And yes, Winry's like Sakura, she always needs help, she even couldn't shot Scar, who murdered her parents. If I would be her, I'd have done that right away! Anime and manga are great, when there's strong and weak women, not ONLY crybabies, they make me.. cry. >.<
But I'll accept that Ling and Ran Fan would live together in the end. They are cute couple. ^o^

I really hope I'm not the only one, who doesn't like romance in shonen manga. Romance doesn't suit for shonen (except if it's funny teasing or something like that). Love is for shojo, yeah.
Gosh I'm the crazy one. But Edo will die/disappear/get almost killed, loses another arm and Al will get his own body back and Winry goes far away from Edo to learn more about auto-mails, that's my shonen end for this world's greatest manga ever, yeah!

OT:
QUOTE (Reta McClain @ Jan 7 2007, 12:13 PM) *
[offtopic]OMG! Sä oot Suomesta?! YAY! Third person from Finland in this forums! *makes happy Finnish-dance*
Care to be my friend? Or part of my nonexistant forum family? (Yeah, too lazy to write in Finnish...)[/offtopic]

Of course I can be your friend, let's share our FMA love! biggrin.gif Added you to my Friends -list.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Jan 8 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 38,530

I have an odd feeling that Hohenheim will have a confrontation with Father and end up making a great sacrafice for both of his sons. (Sorry, Hohenheim fan here.)
I'm fairly up to date on the manga series, and like Tombow I really have no clue how the manga will end. Personally, I'm not expecting a happy ending where everyone including Truth-sama gets together and throws a giant party with cake and cookies. I'm expecting more of a bitter-sweet ending considering what Arakawa has been throwing us recently. (For some nagging reason, I can't help but to think that one of the Elric brothers isn't going to make it to the end.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

81 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 12:33 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css