How were you like when you first joined this forum? How are you like now? The compare and contrast
thing would be most interesting if you've been here for at least two years (which I know some of you have). It would probably be even more interesting if I waited a couple more years, but I don't know if there'd be anyone I'd still recognize by then.
- I was, being a regular eleven-year-old kid, just starting sixth grade.
- I was forgetting every Chinese word I knew.
- I hated Shakespeare.
- I was a passionate but a passive Bush-worshiper.
- I didn't know who Gashole was.Now:
- I'm in college. I skipped junior high and high school because I'm a genius.
- I've relearned Chinese and am forgetting every Chinese word I know.
- Shakespeare who?
- I've started a business selling Bush collectibles over the Internet.
- I've dumped Gashole for a better offspring.
Gashole also has an even shorter attention span now and is less dedicated to any particular website. The only thing that hasn't changed about Gashole is her unhealthy obsession with ghosts, shamans, and their genies. Please handle invisible beings with care.