HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Death Penalty For Criminals, Agree or not?
Agree or not???
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 38
Guests cannot vote 
hitokiri
post Sep 21 2006, 02:38 AM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 650

QUOTE(slayeralchemist @ Sep 21 2006, 01:53 AM) [snapback]448979[/snapback]

No human has the right to take the life of other human, no matter the circumstances.
So yeah I do not Agree with that.

no human has the right to wrong society and leech off it for the rest of their lives behind bars either... it would be like me owning a cereal company and one of my employees takes a crap in a box of puffs that causes me to get sued to for millions. do i then put him transfer him to an office where he can't wrong me anymore? no, i either fired him or force him to pay you back.... simple as that.

i love how simple things are for the "moral"... i wonder where they find those drugs they take... must be some good shit, to be able to forego the rational part of your brain.

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
slayeralchemist
post Sep 21 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,655

no human has the right to wrong society and leech off it for the rest of their lives behind bars either... it would be like me owning a cereal company and one of my employees takes a crap in a box of puffs that causes me to get sued to for millions. do i then put him transfer him to an office where he can't wrong me anymore? no, i either fired him or force him to pay you back.... simple as that.

Well yeah, exactly but you do not kill him! And that is the issue here, y'now do you agree with death penalty or no. Your explanation made no sense what so ever.

i love how simple things are for the "moral"... i wonder where they find those drugs they take... must be some good shit, to be able to forego the rational part of your brain.

WTF! What is wrong with you! All I said was that criminals don't deserve to be killed, but I still believe that they must be punished, but not killed! Spending the rest of their lives behind bars is more than enough, having your freedom taken away is awful, but of course criminals do deserve that.
To think that humans have the right to kill someone else is pretty messed up, and because of people with such thoughts this world is so messed up!

--------------------
The virtue lies in the struggle, not the prize.
Courage is fear that has said its prayers
Be realistic, aim for the impossible.
Remember to face the sun and you shall never see the shadows.

+Quote Post
Miss Sweet
post Sep 21 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 39,042

QUOTE(slayeralchemist @ Sep 21 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]449266[/snapback]

Well yeah, exactly but you do not kill him! And that is the issue here, y'now do you agree with death penalty or no. Your explanation made no sense what so ever.

WTF! What is wrong with you! All I said was that criminals don't deserve to be killed, but I still believe that they must be punished, but not killed! Spending the rest of their lives behind bars is more than enough, having your freedom taken away is awful, but of course criminals do deserve that.
To think that humans have the right to kill someone else is pretty messed up, and because of people with such thoughts this world is so messed up!

Rock on. ^^

--------------------
If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
DantElric
post Sep 21 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #19

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,808

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 20 2006, 06:08 AM) [snapback]448730[/snapback]

If you're referring about it in our country, well, we live in a Catholic country, right?

I asumme you are reffering to Amercia. It's not Catholic, it just has a high majority of them. Seperation of Church and state means America cannot be classed as Catholic or any other religion as far as I'm aware.

Oh, no. I'm from the Philippines, and so is 000_neji. We're the only Catholic country around Asia, and like I said, a fine example that would be, legalizing death sentences. <---bad grammar? blink.gif

@ phoenix dying: Forgive me, but I didn't get a word you said. ph34r.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I actually made this crappy sig with the old paint. o_O

Our cute li'l website
Our cute li'l empty FMA forum
See a pin, pick it up
And all day long you'll have a pin

----a proverb that actually makes sense.

+Quote Post
000_neji
post Sep 22 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #20

Alchemists

Member No.: 40,666

I knew some would agree and some would not but I will only stick to my belief,death penalty is the answer to criminals..

No innocent will lie guilty as to the fact that the court assures 95% that the criminals aren't innocent before taking them to such grave punishment,thus,no innocent life will vanish. Giving them a second chance isn't the right thing. The criminals were conscious to what they have done so they must deserve what they should. Only crimes that are way behind human dignity are the crimes punishable by death...were talking about very grave sins here.

--------------------
"I'm Hyuuga Neji and you know It...."
"I refuse to a Battle of Wits with an Unarmed person..."

Our own site...Check it out...

+Quote Post
DantElric
post Sep 22 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #21

Alchemists

Yeah, but if you kill your fellow human, that's a sin as well. You would think you're doing it for the right reasons but that instantly makes you a killer as well. There is just no right reason for taking lives of others.

--------------------
IPB Image

Our cute li'l website
See a pin, pick it up

+Quote Post
000_neji
post Sep 22 2006, 03:43 AM
Post #22

Alchemists

Its is a sin if you would think it is a sin...Okay,if that makes you a killer then so be it as long as it is for other's sake...Jails kept on overflowing
because of it and you can't let a criminal loose just because he promised he will not do it anymore,the criminal might do it again if we let them go again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 22 2006, 03:49 AM
Post #23

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

I thought Catholism was about fogivness and turning the other cheek. Seems a bt hypocitical.

Its is a sin if you would think it is a sin...Okay,if that makes you a killer then so be it as long as it is for other's sake...

So what if someone murders someone else to protect others but does so in cold blood? Would that not be ok by your own standards?

Jails kept on overflowing because of it and you can't let a criminal loose just because he promised he will not do it anymore,the criminal might do it again if we let them go again.

Build bigger prisons. There must be some deserted Islands around the Philippines. Just stick a prison there...

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
000_neji
post Sep 22 2006, 03:52 AM
Post #24

Alchemists

Forgiveness isn't the right thing for a criminal to deserve especially when he commited grave sins a couple of times...on the second thought,criminals should be on a rehabilitation center or other centers that will help them on becoming a good person again but if it gets nonsense,then death penalty will come their way...

--------------------

+Quote Post
DantElric
post Sep 22 2006, 04:07 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

Forgiveness is exactly what they need. Who're you gonna forgive if not the sinners? Really, now. Death penalties are barbaric.
I stand by what I've said before.

--------------------
IPB Image

Our cute li'l website
See a pin, pick it up

+Quote Post
000_neji
post Sep 22 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #26

Alchemists

Forgiveness isn't the right thing for a criminal to deserve especially when he commited grave sins a couple of times...on the second thought,criminals should be on a rehabilitation center or other centers that will help them on becoming a good person again but if it gets nonsense,then death penalty will come their way...

I kindly repeat what've said before...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Sep 22 2006, 04:15 AM
Post #27

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

Maybe so 000_neji but some people like to think the opptimistic way, like there could actually be some hope for that person...

Although I'll agree with you with one thing, there are times when they lie too much keep promising that they'll change but if they keep breaking that promise then we should really give them death penalty...

Cause as they always say no crime can go un punished...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 22 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #28

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

What, so they should try and behave unless they do bad again in which cases they should be killed? Why not rehabilitaion and prision sentences?

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Sep 22 2006, 04:32 AM
Post #29

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

Thats what I meant at first...

(Maybe I should stop before I hurt my brain laugh.gif ;;)

--------------------

+Quote Post
000_neji
post Sep 22 2006, 04:34 AM
Post #30

Alchemists

I already stated that rehabilitations are other ways that criminals can get to be good again,thus,forgiving them but in such grave cases,death penalty should come and be implemented.

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 07:17 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css