HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

492 Pages V  « < 408 409 410 411 412 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^, We don't bite. Please come on in! :)
Rating 5 V
Cursed Alchemist
post May 9 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #6136

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,583

Hey everybody!

I'm new at the Fullmetal Alchemist forums. I wanted to come a long time ago, but I couldn't think of a good name. *Sweatdrop* Anyways, I decided to pick Cursed Alchemist. Why? Because I'm thinking of writing - Maybe drawing if it's finished, a story about the Alchemy world with my friends and myself in it. I've already decided that I wanted to be cursed and I've got some other ideas too, but I'm not going to bother you with that. *Grins*
I finished the series a while ago and I loved it. I haven't read the Manga yet, but I'm busy with doing that. I think it's amazing. I want more movies, or maybe episodes, to come! T_T I really can't believe that the series actually stopped. They have to continue. *Sniff* But Okay! If you've got any questions you can just PM me or take a look at my profile.

I hope I'm going to have lots of fun here!
Oh, and thanks Mudkipblader for showing me pictures and stuff like that from this FMA board. I liked them all and that way I found out about this community. Thanks for helping me to find a State Alchemist name, too. Thanks a lot! *Grins*

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post May 9 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #6137

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

Hi Cursed Alchemist! biggrin.gif

Have your read the Forum Rules and the Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum? Well, be sure to read those. ^^ If you have problems with the ADDREPLY button check this out. ^^

You're gonna do a fanfic? That's cool! Maybe you want to post it in the fanfic forum. We also have a fanart forum. happy.gif

Happy posting and I hope that we see you around the board! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mudkipblader
post May 9 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #6138

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 42,534

Yeah, Welcome to the board, Cursed Alchemist. ^^

I'm sure you'll find anything you need here. =D
PS: Post in the Fanfic forum (or at least go Roleplay), your writing style is fantastic. =D

--------------------

Please check out my art :My devart account

+Quote Post
Cursed Alchemist
post May 9 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #6139

Citizen

Member No.: 46,583

@Twilightz; Thanks for your welcome! If I started the fanfic I'll make sure that I'll post it here, too! *Grins* I'll also post on the fanart forum, but first my father has to instalate the scanner. Gheghe. *Sweatdrop*
Yeah. Thanks again and I hope to see you guys around too! It was nice to meet you.
@Kippy; Thanks! *Big Grin* Your writing style is awesome, too. I'll take a look at the Roleplay section and I might post a story later. Thank you for your welcome!

I don't have any questions right now. If I do, I'll ask you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivory_Alchemist
post May 9 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #6140

Citizen

Member No.: 46,439

Hi to everyone! I am Ivory_Alchemist, and I am kinda new in this page. Though it's been a while since I registered (May 1st) I've been a little sick and I hadn't been able to introduce myself to everyone. FMA rulz!

--------------------

Sergeant Sousuke Sagara

Please don't click Here

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post May 9 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #6141

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Hi, I joined a couple of days ago. I read the forum rules and all, but I'd really like to know what this place is all about. smile.gif

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Elise Elric
post May 9 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #6142

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,468

Welcome to the boards Ivory_Alchemist and TOXIN13
For Ivory - If you would, please read the Forum Rules(A MUST read!!). And you should also check out A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum for there is useful information about how to use the codeboxes, quoteboxes, colors and so on.

For TOXIN - Well this forum is basically for lovers of the anime/manga FullMetal Alchemist. The forum also has other topics not related to FullMetal. That's about all it is. It's a place to meet people and have fun happy.gif

--------------------
“-and nobody felt sad, as long as we could postpone tomorrow with more nostalgia"

deviantart youtube

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post May 9 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #6143

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

What sort of things can we do here, I mean, what sort of stuff can happen, and all that.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Kenji
post May 9 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #6144

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

Joining in discussions that you like? We have FMA related ones and non-FMA related ones here...

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 10 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #6145

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hi Nervecell, and Cursed Alchemist, and Ivory_Alchemist from Argentina, welcome to the board!! Glad you decided to join us!! Nice to have you with us!! biggrin.gif

@Cursed Alchemist - I see you are a good fanfic writer! And Mudkipblader showed you this place?? Very good!! ^^ (Nice job, Mudkipblader!! happy.gif)
Yap, as Twilightz has posted, we'd love to read your fanfics, and if you draw some fanart, you can post that on one of Multi-Artist Open Fanarts threads, or you can even open a thread to post all your fanart collections in our Fanart sub-forum!
Or, if you like, see you on any of roleplay threads in our Roleplay Community forum!! biggrin.gif

@Ivory_Alchemist - Nice to have a FMA fan from Argentia!! Do you have FMA anime TV broadcasting in your country?? If you do, please post the information on FMA TV broadcasting in the world thread!! (Or, if you don't have TV broadcasting of FMA anime in your country, please post on FMA TV broadcasting in the world thread and tell us that you do not have FMA anime broadcasting in your country. ^^)
And, since you're a Royai fan, we'd love to have you on our Royai thread!! Currently we are planning for this year's Royai Day celebration, which is on June 11th, and it will be fun!! biggrin.gif

@TOXIN13 and Nervecell - We don't know what your interests are, so it's kind of hard to show you what might interests you... we were having Anime Character Tournament on our board, but that just ended few days ago. We are also holding Royai Fanart contest (two different themes) and Royai fanfics and Haiku flood for this year's Royai Day Album on Royai thread... that is.. if you're a Royai fan. ^^
I see TOXIN13 is a Envy fan, so... maybe Envy Fan Club thread might interest you?? ^^
Anyway, if you can tell us in more details what kind of things you would like to know about us, then maybe we can help you better and show you the things on our board that might interest you!! Otherwise, following are some of our popular forums...

Hope to see you all in a variety of FMA and non-FMA discussion forums we have on our board!! biggrin.gif
You can find the links to our various forums on discussion forums home page.

We'd love to see your posts for Winry, Envy, and all your fav FMA characters in FMA character discussion (both FMA manga and anime) forum, and about your thoughts on FMA in FMA Anime forum, or about your favorite episode in FMA Anime AA sub-forum!!
Or, check out the info on the songs you heard on FMA in FMA Music forum!!

And, for your non-FMA anime/manga interests, we have General Manga and General Anime forums with threads on many of your favorite shows and manga!!
You can find the the list of links for the threads for your fav (non-FMA) anime/manga on Anime threads directory and Manga thresds directory!!
And, for the weekly events on the board, please check our FMA.com Bulletin board thread!! ^^

And, for fun game threads, visit out our Spam Central forum!!
Or, if you like to have one of our many talented Sig artists to make you a custom made signature (picture at the bottom of your post,) or avatar (picture below your board name,) come to our Sig Shop Directory thread, and start from there for getting a nice sig/avatar made for you!!

Also, as mentioned by others, please make sure to visit:
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all new comers) and
The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum
They are full of useful info on posting on our board!!

And, in case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread. It also has handy helpful guide for posting with FASTREPY!! biggrin.gif

If you have any questions on posting on our board, feel free to post here and ask us!!
We are here to help you, and ready to answer your questions!!

Hope you all have wonderful time on our board!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post May 10 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #6146

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 32,325

WELCOME TO THE SITE Nervecell, Cursed Alchemist and Ivory_Alchemist
HOPE YOU MAKE FRIENDS!!! biggrin.gif

Have fun!! Follow the links that my partners already gave you.
I suggest you to visit another plots of this Open chat section n_n
And our gallery X)

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post May 11 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #6147

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,125

Welcome to the board Ivory_Alchemist, TOXIN13, and Cursed Alchemist happy.gif!! Please read the Rules, and Beginners Guide to Forum Decorum[as Tombow posted above smile.gif]. After doing so please have fun posting, and uploading images biggrin.gif!!

Ps: If you have any ?'s please ask me or one of the other board members happy.gif.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Shinobimelxi
post May 11 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #6148

Alchemists

Member No.: 18,236

Welcome to the one and only best FMA forum site out there Ivory_Alchemist, TOXIN13, and Cursed Alchemist!
Please do as ~Edward~Elric~Fan~ advised. Please ignore the evil Noob insults most members like to throw onto you.

If you have any questions like how to use controls, post, sigs, anything, you could ask me, any forum administrator, or those who have enough posts to make you head spin.

Enjoy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raimu
post May 12 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #6149

Citizen

Member No.: 46,644

Hello, everyone! I'm obviously new here. I'm friends with Fushigi Rockna, who asked me to join. It's nice to be able to meet some more fellow FMA fans!

--------------------
You walk through a gloomy little alley in the middle of the night, when you see these ominous words sprawled in black on the wall: "SHE LICKS FIREWUHDS, YES?"

This message was brought to you partially by Fushigi Rockna, for she likes firewuhds and accusing Capcom of many things. This is a fact.

Icon not by me. If you made it, please tell me!

+Quote Post
Kenji
post May 12 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #6150

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

Yo! XD

Hello there Raimu from the US. ^.^

BE sure to read as a guide-
The Forum Rules (MUST READ for all newcomers) and
The Beginner´s Guide to Forum Decorum.

This forum has different discussions for both FMA and non FMA animes and mangas.

The FMA section is divided into five sections sections, mainly FMA Anime Discussion forum and the FMA Manga Discussion forum. The others will be for Characters and Musics discussions.

Non FMA discussions will be held at General Anime General Anime and General Manga thread respectively... ^.^

If you have some free time, perhaps you can join in the fun in Spam Central where we have a lot of forum games inside.

In case you have a problem of not being able to use ADDREPLY button, that one is explained on Can't use ADDREPLY button? thread.

I hope you're not as corrupted as Fushi tongue.gif

+Quote Post

492 Pages V  « < 408 409 410 411 412 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 08:18 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css