Prinz_Zoisit
post May 30 2004, 11:11 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

My favorite chara is LUST! biggrin.gif
She's handsome and seems very mature to me.LUST

Although she acts only passive most of the time, she seems to be the one of all badones who knows most about what happens around her... laugh.gif

And then there is Major Alex Louis Armstrong on the good side. When he appeared the first time(that was second season i think) he was so funny all the time showing his gorgeous muscle-body(besides...me, i don't like bodies with too many muscles...) but Armstrong is sooooooo funny, when the scene changes into a dramatic one and there are pink stars appearing beside his head.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

But, then, he became very silent since 3rd season... He didn't make stupid things like that anymore. But the story became sincere too. That's ok...(like Brigadier General Hughes died - former Lieutenant Colonel Hughes) sad.gif

P.S.: Al Elric is my favorite main character. His voice is funny, although he got a very heavy armor around his soul...His voice is soo funny... in the beginning where he always asks his brother Ed: "Edo! Daijoubuuh?" laugh.gif which means "Ed! Are you ok?"

ok, that's enough posting for now^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post May 30 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #17

did you know, that: wink.gif

1. LUST is german and means DESIRE(one of the 7 sins)

2. The FUHRER is german too(-> DER FÜHRER). That's what Adolf Hitler was called in 2nd World War by the Germans as their highest LEADER!

3. You're suprized that ROZE(the girl appearing in the first/second episode) isn't pronounced like ROSE in English? rolleyes.gif
That pronouncing of ROZE is the german pronounciation of a beautiful ROSE in nature^^

I hope that was helpful^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Edward Elric
post May 30 2004, 05:17 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 7

WOW,
I'm Amazed
You did quite a lot of posting and know your info very well
Give a pat on your back laugh.gif
^^

--------------------
user posted image
What are you gonna do ?
Call me short again ?

+Quote Post
Edward Elric
post May 30 2004, 05:53 PM
Post #19

Citizen

By the way...just some info about the previous post..
Edward doesn't wear a Jacket !! he wears a coat/mantle
And I don't see Greed having it laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
What are you gonna do ?
Call me short again ?

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post May 31 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #20

Thank you, Ed! laugh.gif
I feel flattered...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sakura
post May 31 2004, 10:12 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 33

Al is my favorite <3<3<3 he goes through a lot of stuff that people don't realize, beyond not having a body: having to look after his older brother, feeling inadequate because he's not as great an alchemist as Ed (mind you, he's still great, even if he can't transmute with just his hands), being treated as an object, etc. It was shown in Episode 24ish that he has a lot of doubts about who he is. But he still holds on to his dream of restoring his body, and regains his trust in his brother. I really enjoyed it in that one ep where Ed wants to allow Scar to kill him, and Al punches him out for wanting to give up. He's didn't just sit around being the meek one, he told it to Ed like it is, because that's what he needed. It must have taken a lot of strength, and a lot of love for his brother, to do that. He goes through everything that Ed does, supporting him all the way. And through all that, he still has all the kindness of a little boy. He still cares about the life of a little cat. I think one of the biggest themes in FMA is the fragility and preciousness of life, so even the simple act of saving a cat from the rain is very symbolic. Overall, I think Al has a lot more depth inside him than any of the other characters. So yes. Al = <3

+Quote Post
Renzoku Hikari
post May 31 2004, 01:58 PM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 34

Well, of course there is our dear Edward because he's so smart and funny and strong and cool and...

Well...I am going to go with Roy Mustang as my favorite character (Though Lust came in closely behind)

First of all...the FIRE. Roy's pyro abilities are very very cool and powerful! I love his character design too.

The miniskirt vision is what first made me like Roy, because thats around the time you got to see his not-so-serious side. He can be so utterly devoted and solumn sometimes but also, he can be perverted and funny too. He has me nearly falling off my chair sometimes because I am laughing so hard. Roy also notices EVERYTHING. Especially when Ed is stirring up trouble in one town or another.

I love how he messes with Ed's head too..."Where did Edward go? Oh sorry Edward, I didnt see you over that stack of papers!" X_X

Roy is also very human. He wants power, he wants to be recognized, he doesnt like being left in the dark/not knowing things, and he has considered suicide in times of war. (I hope that wasnt a spoiler...) Something about me and suicidal guys...*sweatdrop* anyways. Roy looks good in the early morning as well! (episode 25, i believe, during the flashbacks in the beginning and near the end) Man...the white shirt...the slightly more messy hair...the tiredness...the evidence that he hasnt shaved in a while...*_* I wish I looked that good in the morning. Guess it's just harder for females..*Sigh*

Well...there is all that...and the plain and simple fact that i just love 'im!

--------------------
Gin no Renkinjutsushi was here

+Quote Post
Edward Elric
post May 31 2004, 04:33 PM
Post #23

Citizen

HAHA,

Good Reasons....
I bet there are many more reasons behind it all laugh.gif
(the truth behind the truths) laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
What are you gonna do ?
Call me short again ?

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Jun 1 2004, 05:46 AM
Post #24

Edward is just the perfect main character. wink.gif Maybe that's why one is looking for other favorite characters^^

Ed doesn't believe in God. What is his aim? Does he only want to revive his Mom or is he aiming for the total satisfaction of man-kind so that it can create everything what it wishes to create around him(to preserve its emotions, thoughts, etc)?

yes, Al is really cute^^ but... - maybe my emotions trick me - but isn't he a little bit plumper than Ed?? smile.gif

and yea, Roy Mustang is also great^^

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Edward Elric
post Jun 1 2004, 07:09 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Ed doesn't believe in god because he believes in equivilivent (wong spelling) laugh.gif trading..
Aw....everyone is in my heart....just love them all
If can I wish i voted for all of them tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
What are you gonna do ?
Call me short again ?

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Jun 1 2004, 07:45 AM
Post #26

yea, me too, i could vote for all...
this forum opened my eyes. laugh.gif
you, Ed, Omega, RoyxRiza, Hagane, Sakura, Renzoku Hikari and all the others!!

i recognized that every character has its preferences^^ and there's sooo much more behind FMA than one has thought.. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Edward Elric
post Jun 1 2004, 08:11 AM
Post #27

Citizen

Aw....
I fell touched... smile.gif
I think the others feel the same way....
smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
What are you gonna do ?
Call me short again ?

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Jun 1 2004, 12:13 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

actually i do find the big luggers like barry the chopper and al very cool, al reminds me of those early super robos from the early 70 cartoons tongue.gif , mazinger Z!!! cool.gif

<imagines al deploying flying rocket punches and a canon from his back biggrin.gif >

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
Garden_Gecko
post Jun 1 2004, 01:22 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 45

Ed Is my fav FMA character because....: He's funny, cute, strong, and he has a braid! ^^
I also (loved) Hughes... He was hilarious and he was a good daddy smile.gif ...
As a matter of fact im kinda pissed off that he's dead! He shouldnt have died...
Who else thinks it sucks that he died.. ? His poor little girl ;_;

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~* ぷち☆ぷり☆こねこちゃん*~

</span>

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Jun 1 2004, 03:32 PM
Post #30

yea, there aren't many maincharas with braids, like Ed(or the one in Gundam Wing) laugh.gif

yea, it's really sad that Hughes died so quickly. I have also imagined how his daughter and wife must have felt.
Highes was such a kind person, but he always did his job in the military sad.gif .

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

92 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 01:09 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css