Who's Your Favourite FMA Character?, Manga and anime included
Rating 5 V
S.F. Thunder
post Aug 23 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #1366

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,177

My favorite character is Kimbley. I've always had a sweet spot for villains and otherwise scheming characters, especially the cool and collected ones. Kimbley is clearly very smart and strategic, and I like that he follows his own goals, not anyone else's. He's in it for the lulz, legit. There is no Freudian excuse to make him do what he does, he has no real redeeming qualities that would ever make him a 'good guy'; he is just a villain, and an individual, at that. I definitely like him the most in the manga. Being a psychology geek, his mindset just fascinates me to no end.

Ling, Greed (both) and Riza follow closely. I love almost all of the characters, though! xD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Cookie Alche...
post Sep 3 2011, 08:45 AM
Post #1367

Citizen

Member No.: 83,975

my favorite character is........ all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
I love cookies and FullMetal Alchemist!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Sogreedrules
post Sep 6 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #1368

Citizen

Member No.: 84,301

Hmm so hard to choose cuz they're all really complicated and just when u think u know a character they do something and you're like WTF?! But here's my top three favorites that I just can't get over:3

3. Kimblee: sorry but he's such a badass but not like in the first anime where's he's a pyromaniac but in the second anime and the manga..there he's more cruel and cultured than brutal. I think he's an excellent character because he has a lot of depth. He is slightly insane but also he has a purpose behind everything he does. When he was in the ishvalan war he had an admiration towards winry's parents for staying true to healing people. To me Kimblee seems like a "dog of the military" because he believes that the government's word is law and when they ask them to do something horrible it should be done without question. So when he's arrested for obeying the military he feels betrayed and then pursues his own goals. I like him because there's really no stereotypical "bad guy" characteristics; he's evil but has a side of him that's brave and admirable.

2. Roy Mustang: I love how on the outside he's snarky and distant from his subordinates and pretends not to care about anyone but on the inside he's fiercely devoted to them; especially to Hawkeye, and would risk everything to protect them. I like he and Edward dislike each other but they share a mutual respect and admiration towards each other.

1. Ling and Edward tie: These two are tied because I love how they both seem one way but are actually the complete opposite. Like Ling has the outward appearance of a goofy, irresponsible kid but he's really quite cunning and skilled in combat; holding his own against Wrath. And with Edward he appears angry and unfeeling but he's compassionate and caring about others in need. I especially like how Ling is willing to give up his philosopher stone to help Alphonse and Edward; even though it was the thing he was searching for his whole life.

+Quote Post
BleedingheartAlc...
post Sep 11 2011, 01:15 AM
Post #1369

Citizen

Member No.: 84,418

My favorite character has to be Olivier. She's completely badass, she's strong, she's beautiful... I think Arakawa did an absolutely amazing job with her.

--------------------
Testimonials mean nothing to me. I don't need assessments made by others. I'll judge you with my own eyes.
~~Olivier Mira Armstrong

+Quote Post
FirstMoon
post Sep 11 2011, 05:44 AM
Post #1370

Citizen

Member No.: 74,222

Roy Mustang.

Then, Edward Elric and Olivier Mira Armstrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Cookie Alche...
post Sep 14 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #1371

Citizen

Member No.: 83,975

QUOTE (The Cookie Alchemist @ Sep 3 2011, 09:45 AM) *
my favorite character is........ all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

i made my choice. my favorite character is................................... all of them, EXCEPT FOR father. he's a copycat of hohenheim!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I love cookies and FullMetal Alchemist!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
KelticWolf
post Sep 22 2011, 11:58 PM
Post #1372

Citizen

Member No.: 84,785

My favorite is Scar. Hes just generally awesome.
And my second favorite in probably Barry the Butcher.

+Quote Post

92 Pages V  « < 90 91 92
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 03:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css