HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
rainbowcatgirl
post Jul 10 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #16786

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,427

Hi guys ! i know its been awhile. The screencaps made my day too, I love Riza in purple she looks so pretty ! Roy in a hawaiian shirt was so cute ! I hope those too will be together in the end of the game.

Does anyone know why Roy is in prison?

I can't wait for the story line !!!!!

biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jul 10 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #16787

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

I don't think any of us know why, and I don't know when more info comes out, but the game comes out August 13 in Japan. You can probably expect the cut scenes and game play on Youtube not too long later.

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jul 10 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #16788

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

@everyone: Thanks for the welcome back smile.gif

As for the anime, I'm getting kinda worried at the fact that the Lust vs Roy should be coming up so soon... mmmh... can't really understand what they have in mind now. I'm sort of confused.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Jul 10 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #16789

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Jul 10 2009, 05:39 PM) *
When the Roy vs. Lust fight comes I will drop everything and not move into the episode is over.
Yeah, It'll be just right to sit there and stare at the screen when it'll be streamed online then again with HQ raw and again with some subs and again with Eclipse' subs and again with Polish subs with my friends then few more times just to watch it and when it'll be finally released on DVD I'll watch it again and maybe if FMA:B comes to the Polish TV I'll watch this again xD (no matter how much they are going to cut, this scene is so epic that it'll be hard to destroy it, same goes to chapters 94-95)
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 10 2009, 06:33 PM) *
As for the anime, I'm getting kinda worried at the fact that the Lust vs Roy should be coming up so soon... mmmh... can't really understand what they have in mind now. I'm sort of confused.
Uhuhu, me neither I mean it's already manga only material and they are still rushing like everything. It looks like if they don't slow down they might mess up FMA again...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Leafspire
post Jul 10 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #16790

Citizen

Member No.: 69,596

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 10 2009, 02:41 AM) *
Still I'm worried - Lust fight within 4 episodes?!WTH?!

Crud, it's coming that fast!? O_O
I'm not used to the speed of the new manga.. shame that they are rushing everything. :|

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 10 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #16791

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Weeeell... on the bright side..... we won't have to wait as long? ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 10 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #16792

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Despite it seeming like the Roy v. Lust fight is coming up too soon, I'm still looking forward to it. With more characters, the stories will become denser and hopefully Bones will take their time in telling these stories.

+Quote Post
Leafspire
post Jul 10 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #16793

Citizen

Member No.: 69,596

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 10 2009, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 10 2009, 06:33 PM) *
As for the anime, I'm getting kinda worried at the fact that the Lust vs Roy should be coming up so soon...

Uhuhu, me neither I mean it's already manga only material and they are still rushing like everything. It looks like if they don't slow down they might mess up FMA again...

Agreed. I never really liked the first anime so I had high hopes for the second anime, seeing how the manga is on-going and all there isn't any need to rush.

At the moment, the manga chapters:FMA-2 episodes ratio is ~2.2. Which means the Roy vs Lust fight will be around episode 17.56. So halfway through episode 17. This is only a rough estimate though, since there are so little episodes to base this on and Bones may decide to add or delete certain parts. :/

Basing on this ratio, it'll take about 44 episodes to get to where we are now in the manga. Since we're on 13, that means 31 more episodes. So 7 more months, if Bones decides to consistently release episodes every week.

Gah, what the heck. I'm only confusing myself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jul 10 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #16794

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 10 2009, 09:20 PM) *
Despite it seeming like the Roy v. Lust fight is coming up too soon, I'm still looking forward to it. With more characters, the stories will become denser and hopefully Bones will take their time in telling these stories.

If they don't, I might be getting a homicidal streak.

As for the Lust vs. Roy event, I hope they explain everything well... too many things happen in just a few chapters. I am hopeful at least.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jul 10 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #16795

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jul 10 2009, 12:32 PM) *
If they don't, I might be getting a homicidal streak.

As for the Lust vs. Roy event, I hope they explain everything well... too many things happen in just a few chapters. I am hopeful at least.

I shall join you. Bones will learn to fear the wrath of Royai fans >:] muahaha.

The Lust vs. Roy fight is so important for the story and everything that I can't see why on earth they would even consider rushing through it...I mean this is the reason they made the anime! To tell the story in the manga! It would be a complete waste not to slow the pacing down. They've gotten through all the overlap, so it's now or never! I suppose that this next ep will let us know whether or not we all will need to buy tickets to Japan and storm Bones' studio laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 10 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #16796

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Probably what annoys me more than the pacing is the fact that they've flipped the stories around... reveal the truth about Maria before the Roy v. Lust fight?

Not cool as I liked the whole 'murder mystery' part of the story - which made the reveal all the more awesome.

But, I'll just wait and see... *prays that the telephone scene makes it*

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Jul 10 2009, 03:47 PM
Post #16797

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

^Argh, don't even tell me. We probably will never understand why they are doing this, rushing everything like crazy and trying to improve something what is already epic good >.< What's annoying me is the fact that they don't really care about these details which make everything so awesome~~

Ah, maybe I should just get over it? I mean it'll be hard to destroy such epic moments like Lust fight or Envy vs Roy&Riza, but I'm worried that they might be able to mess up this pure epicness >.<

So~we just have to wait and see and pray and I should go calm down, maybe it won't be THAT bad (yeah, riiiight~)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jul 10 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #16798

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

They're not doing it to 'improve', they're doing it so that the hole story of the manga will fit in a reasonable number of episodes. They're not made of money, after all. And Bones is not the type of company to make a series that's 150 episodes long, like Naruto and Bleach.

And really don't think discussing over something that hasn't even come out yet is very productive. They might end up doing something completely different from what we think they will. In the end, we're complaining over conjectures.

And, once again: they're probably NOT cutting ANY of the real important Royai scenes since they're not just there to be 'cute and funny', but actually are vital to the understanding of the manga.
The Lust death scene, for example, leads up to Roy complaining to Riza that she cannot give up 'protecting him', which leads directly to the scene of the promise with Havoc, and, later to the promise on the underground, that also has reflexes up to THIS chapter 97!
See?? It's not like the scenes they cut out so far, that had a meaning in and for itself. The Royai scenes lead to a chain that, without it, would make about half the manga meaningless.

And complaining about them 'not being there' makes no sense at all, since it hasn't even come out, yet! The Lust X Mustang scene is in the beginning of the manga, so it's not unreasonable for it to appear in the 17th - 18th episode, if we take the perspective of a 50, 60 episodes anime, which will probably be the size of Brotherhood.

I don't know why people are complaining so much about it, actually. I mean, would people really rather NOT have a new series at all? Or are they expecting an anime that's the exact copy of the manga?
There will always be changes, being them big or small. But I also have confidence that Bones is wise enough to keep on their word into 'following the original plot of the manga', so, even if they change or take out some things, it won't be anything that will compromise the flow of the story. They wouldn't be stupid enough to do it otherwise since they already made a 'public compromise' on that. They're not Gainax.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 10 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #16799

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jul 10 2009, 05:19 PM) *
They're not doing it to 'improve', they're doing it so that the hole story of the manga will fit in a reasonable number of episodes. They're not made of money, after all. And Bones is not the type of company to make a series that's 150 episodes long, like Naruto and Bleach.

And really don't think discussing over something that hasn't even come out yet is very productive. They might end up doing something completely different from what we think they will.

And, once again: they're probably NOT cutting ANY of the real important Royai scenes since they're not just there to be 'cute and funny', but actually are vital to the understanding of the manga. And complaining about them 'not being there' makes no sense at all, since it hasn't even come out, yet! The Lust X Mustang scene is in the beginning of the manga, so it's not unreasonable for it to appear in the 17th - 18th episode, if we take the perspective of a 50, 60 episodes anime, which will probably be the size of Brotherhood.

I don't know why people are complaining so much about it, actually. I mean, would people really rather NOT have a new series at all? Or are they expecting an anime that's the exact copy of the manga?
There will always be changes, being them big or small. But I also have confidence that Bones is wise enough to keep on their word into 'following the original plot of the manga', so, even if they change or take out some things, it won't be anything that will compromise the flow of the story. They wouldn't be stupid enough to do it otherwise since they already made a 'public compromise' on that. They're not Gainax.

I like what you say, I do agree that the series can't always follow the manga and the can try and be creative. I was worried but yeah with the new game, the new team will have more of a Royai focus and show it in a enhance scene and do it justice. I'll take your word for it. I already like Shinichiro Miki and Fumiko Orikasa Royai team better than the previous. Not saying that the first team was bad athough I do read somewhere that Riza first voice actress didn't think Riza liked Roy in the first series.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jul 10 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #16800

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Well., I wouldn't blame Riza's first VA, since we don't really get to see Roy and Riza REALLY interact and their sort of relationship until chapter 30 foward, which wasn't released by the time they dubbed FMA 1. XD

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 09:02 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css