HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gaiden And Guidebook Scanlations!, Scanlations of Hagaren (FMA) Gaidens, Guidebooks, interviews, etc.
Rating 5 V
CutEowyn
post Sep 16 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,777

Didn't know where to post... Here I go.
Dunno if it's only me, but I noticed that in the beginning of FMA, there was more Hagaren stuff than now, as gaidens or artbooks.
You had gaidens in volumes 3 and 4, book of figures... and an artbook for 6 volumes or something, then a sketchbook and an omake book, both of two about in the first part of the manga and I was expecting from anothers.
I'm wondering if that's Arakawa didn't have the time, due to Juushin Enbu drawing, or if it's Square Enix way of publishing...
Dont' you think ? Or maybe if it's cause I haven't checked the internet during a little time, but I'd like soooooooooo anothers artbooks.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
riceking17
post Sep 16 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #62

Citizen

Member No.: 75,290

QUOTE (CutEowyn @ Sep 16 2010, 08:13 AM) *
Dunno if it's only me, but I noticed that in the beginning of FMA, there was more Hagaren stuff than now, as gaidens or artbooks.
You had gaidens in volumes 3 and 4, book of figures... and an artbook for 6 volumes or something, then a sketchbook and an omake book, both of two about in the first part of the manga and I was expecting from anothers.
I'm wondering if that's Arakawa didn't have the time, due to Juushin Enbu drawing, or if it's Square Enix way of publishing...
Dont' you think ? Or maybe if it's cause I haven't checked the internet during a little time, but I'd like soooooooooo anothers artbooks.

It could be that she is a parent now. but yeah another artbook would be cool

+Quote Post
CutEowyn
post Sep 16 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #63

Citizen

Yay I've just read she's a parent. OMGF o_O
But I rather think it was because of drawin Juushin enbu that took all the times. Then she always draws cool covers so I think's it's about square enix and it's a shame !!
Hoping that she have times to care about herself with workand the baby !

--------------------

+Quote Post
CutEowyn
post Sep 16 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #64

Citizen

Thanks you AA Battery for the "a long night" gaiden !
It seemed strange to me because it's far different from chapter 24, when Ed is heavily depressed, with his eyes and all, and in this gaiden he seems to be in a better mood.
Strange

--------------------

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Sep 16 2010, 05:30 PM
Post #65

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

thanks so much for doing this hil! :-)

i'd say i would love to see

1) the miniskirt page D-:

2) the page w/ hawkeye 's tattoo & roy's gloves (i guess its about Mustang's research?)

3) the page with roy hugging the brothel girl at the top (underneath the picture 'Tsoyaki Daialy' is wirtten)

im sorry its a lot of text! you can just paraphrase or give a summary of each page if its too much. thanks so much for doing this!

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Sep 16 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #66

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (CutEowyn @ Sep 16 2010, 11:13 AM) *
Dont' you think ? Or maybe if it's cause I haven't checked the internet during a little time, but I'd like soooooooooo anothers artbooks

Well another art book really has nothing to do with time it has to do with material. All the stuff in previous art books were old. Arakawa did not have to draw new art (except maybe the cover).

There is definitely a lot of new material since the 2nd art book was released so I am hoping we will get an announcement for a 3rd artbook too. Maybe after the last volume of manga/last DVDs come out because they should have more artwork from Arakawa. And I would rather wait and have more included in the book.

As for Gaiden's there was also one in Vol 14 and in all the Perfect Guide Books.

And don't forget that besides Juushin Enbu Arakawa has been doing a lot of stuff for Brotherhood. She designed art boxes for the DVDs and drew Omake for all the DVDs as well.

===============

ETA:
QUOTE (CutEowyn @ Sep 22 2010, 03:05 AM) *
...For French FMA fans, 3rd FMA Artbook is coming out from Kurokawa on November 22, 2010! biggrin.gif
(Source: manganews.com)

@CutEowyn and others - Moved the news on French FMA Artbook 3 to Non-English Official FMA Publications thread. smile.gif ~ Board Staff

+Quote Post
monoga
post Oct 25 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 75,195

QUOTE (hilary @ Jun 6 2010, 09:21 AM) *
QUOTE (paca @ Jun 6 2010, 07:37 AM) *
hahah xD of course we actually know more about Ed...
could you translate some of the Roy pages? just the things you find interesting ˝_˝ ...xD

ok ; )
I'll start working on it

Can you translate page 152 and 155 please? I'm curious what Envy and Lust are talking about.

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Oct 26 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #68

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

anywho, I have this book, a yellow book about hiromu arakawa in manga format, drawn by her (couldn't upload photos now thanks to the lame internet -___-). going to rough scan it, could anybody translate them? thank youuu!

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
OwlisHOOOT
post Dec 24 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #69

Citizen

Member No.: 76,098

laugh.gif thank you for putting this up!!!!

+Quote Post
Maromi
post Jan 5 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #70

Citizen

Member No.: 75,307

I'm sure you're already translating the "Tsoyaki Daialy" pages, but I'd love to see what those say! But take your time, you must be neck deep in translation requests already.

What would we do without you, hilary?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Graceria
post Mar 25 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 59,364

I've read a lot of announcements about a Fullmetal Alchemist side story called "Hagaren Summer Time" that was supposed to have come out September 11th, 2010. Does anyone here know where I could find a scanlation of this story?

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Mar 25 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #72

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Welcome to the board, Graceria! The only side story I know of that came out near that date is "Another Journey's End". Scanlation links and the like can be found on the New FMA Gaiden, "Another Journey's End" Content Discussion Thread. happy.gif Just take a look at the first post of that thread; it has all of the information/links compiled.

Also, it is listed on the first page of this thread. It is at the very bottom at the list, along with the other most recent side story (Warning: Potential end of series spoilers) concerning Hohenheim.

These are the only two I know of that are the most recent. (If I remember rightly, "Another Journey's End" is the one that was released 11th September 2010, or thereabouts.) I don't recall any being called "Summer Time", though...

ETA:
|
|
|/ Yeah, I thought as much. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Mar 25 2011, 09:37 PM
Post #73

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Mar 25 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Welcome to the board, Graceria! The only side story I know of that came out near that date is "Another Journey's End". Scanlation links and the like can be found on the New FMA Gaiden, "Another Journey's End" Content Discussion Thread. happy.gif Just take a look at the first post of that thread; it has all of the information/links compiled.

Also, it is listed on the first page of this thread. It is at the very bottom at the list, along with the other most recent side story (Warning: Potential end of series spoilers) concerning Hohenheim.

These are the only two I know of that are the most recent. (If I remember rightly, "Another Journey's End" is the one that was released 11th September 2010, or thereabouts.) I don't recall any being called "Summer Time", though...

The "summer Time Gaiden" is "another Journey's End". It's just cause, when the announcement about it was made, it said it would be a "Summer Time Special" and people just got stuck with that. lol

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, G÷ethe

+Quote Post
Graceria
post Mar 3 2012, 09:57 PM
Post #74

Citizen

Member No.: 59,364

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Mar 25 2011, 11:37 PM) *
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Mar 25 2011, 02:32 PM) *

The "summer Time Gaiden" is "another Journey's End". It's just cause, when the announcement about it was made, it said it would be a "Summer Time Special" and people just got stuck with that. lol

Ah, okies. That makes more sense now. Now if I can just figure out where the shots I've seen of Winry and Ed by a pool come from...

+Quote Post
allykatty1
post Mar 28 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #75

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,571

By a pool? Sounds like a pic from the Wii game "Prince of the Dawn/Akatsuki no Ouji." happy.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 07:42 AM

Copyright ę2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css