HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
FailToImpress
post Jun 8 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #21451

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,174

jacksparrow589: Roy? Riza? Who are these people you speak of?
Anyway, I really liked that. I like stories which are to the point but have the same amount of effect, well done!

Also to sidekick.kep37, I didn't have the time to read earlier but I have now. Ahh nostalgia. It hurts sometimes, doesn't it? Very nice indeed!

I really need to do something for Royai festival. I might write a little fic. I don't normally write though, so it won't be on fanfic.net, I'd probably just post it here... would that be cool?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 8 2010, 02:15 PM
Post #21452

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Happy Royai Day Celebration!!

^ @FailToImpress - If you'd like, you can post it in our Fanfics forum and then post the link to your fic there on this thread? unsure.gif

QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Jun 8 2010, 06:06 AM) *
Someone is going to have to give me warning when the full chapter is out, because I know that one day I'll come into this thread not realising the whole chapter is out and I'll be bombarded by spoiler-tag-filled posts. laugh.gif I wonder how that'll work anyway... I think it should be like, a day after the whole scanlation is out, we're free to talk normally with spoiler tags in all threads. That seems fair, then anyone who needs to catch up, can. Maybe something has been decided already.

Currently we are considering this, and we may not lift "no-spoiler-for-chapter 108" for a while, even after we have fan-made scanlation for chapter 108, since that is the conclusion of the FMA manga series and not everyone may read the scanlation as soon as it shows up. ^^

(Gahaha, I just realized that I keep replying to her posts lately on this thread. XDD It's purely coincidental. ^^ )

Oh, and if any of you are good with hand-drawing (i.e. not using computer program,) I think Valerie's Royai Day Fanart contest is still on.
(Waving hi to Valerie, as she is one of our looong time Royai thread regulars. ^^)
...though, with the excitement of the wait for the final chapter and all, hope she can extend the deadline... Non??

Anyway, I can't contribute anything since I'm so talentless, and I'm tied up with translations of chapter 108 and all, but I will come back later when I get chance and savor all your guys' wonderful works later. Thank you so much for all these awesome contributions!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 8 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #21453

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Awww... Tombow, your talent as a mod (not to mention translator!) is more than enough! *hugs*

I'll be sure to keep checking up on the rules for what can and can't be discussed.

I would do the Royai Day fanart contest, but alas, I can't draw worth... anything, really. At least, not people. So I shall just keep writing my fics.

FailToImpress--I was hoping you'd know who they are! I certainly don't! Nope--not even sure what this "FullMetal Alchemist" thing is or why I'm even here. tongue.gif (But you should totally write a fic! I know I will read it if you do! Speaking of... *goes off to read angelofsarcasm89's fic*)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Jun 8 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #21454

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 8 2010, 10:15 PM) *
^ @FailToImpress - If you'd like, you can post it in our Fanfics forum and then post the link to your fic there on this thread? unsure.gif

-

Currently we are considering this, and we may not lift "no-spoiler-for-chapter 108" for a while, even after we have fan-made scanlation for chapter 108, since that is the conclusion of the FMA manga series and not everyone may read the scanlation as soon as it shows up. ^^

About fic writing, that's a better idea, thank you! happy.gif Now I just need an idea lol.

Yeah, that's the problem, you want to give everyone the best chance of reading the chapter fully without spoilers, but you can only keep everything under lock and key for so long! I do think it should stay like this for a while... I want to go as far to say keep it like this til after the anime has finished but maybe that's too long... I'm sure you'll all reach a decision for the best, though. smile.gif
Haha, I'm always the one asking the questions. blush.gif

+Quote Post
crazyanimefan
post Jun 8 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #21455

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,696

Argh, here's my first contribution to the Royai Festival. I had another idea churning first, but this one pretty much begged to be written. I added it to my collection of one-shots for the previous year's festival. Tada!

My fanfiction one-shot, Weight. Not as romancy I first intended it to be, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. Also, I have pretty much no knowledge of weaponry of any sort, so that might be a source of error. XD I tried. Please feel free to review and leave constructive criticism.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 8 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #21456

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@crazyanimefan: I liked your fanfic. I liked how you narrated Roy and Riza's developing relationship.

I think I commented on other people's fanworks. But if I didn't, I always enjoy seeing anything Royai related.

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 8 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #21457

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

@ crazyanimefan: Really nice fanfic. I enjoyed it. The fact that you wrote out all the burdens that they as soldiers, and as well as, well, for lack of better words, "rebels" had to carry was very well done. And don't worry about whether or not it was "romancy". You got the point across and with Royai, that's how it is sometimes.

Updated my fic. Gunshot. Ishval. No originality here. XD Updating once a day is not fun... But, hey no way am I gonna turn back from my little promise tongue.gif

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jun 8 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #21458

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

Oh wait! I have already posted a fanfic two weeks ago. One shot for Royai! Looks like I will have to make it as my contribution to Royai celebration.

Check out 'Eastern Headquarters' Attraction'.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jun 9 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #21459

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Wind - Riza wonders what her father would think of his research a gunshot wound from being exposed. Set during the Ishvalan War.

They'll be a companion piece later today/tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Jun 9 2010, 02:38 AM
Post #21460

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

so, okay. maybe I'm late. still in the test week though so I can only post for like.. 5 minutes?
anyway.

HAPPY HAPPY ROYAI WEEK!! it's my first time celebrating it. and when I do, the series ends? cruel.

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Jun 9 2010, 02:55 AM
Post #21461

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

Just want to share my fic for the Royai Week Celebration! Yay!!!
Here it is: Until These Flames Turn Blue
It's kinda crappy because it was rushed... Sorry laugh.gif Please do tell me what you think. smile.gif

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hawkey...
post Jun 9 2010, 05:20 AM
Post #21462

Apprentice

Member No.: 62,114

Hi everyone! Finally thanks to tombow who has changed mi displayed name as I requested, I must thank all of you cause you always make my day happy.gif ! Especially when the festival has started cause that day I was on athletic competition and I was here at the morning cause I can't wait tongue.gif And I know that I'm a bit late, but Happy Royai festival to all! And same here shanryelric I'm too celebrating this festival for the first time smile.gif , and yes it's so cruel that the series ends mellow.gif but still I think that even when it all ends we'll never stop posting here, making fanfics and pics wink.gif Isn't that right Royai fans?
And I almost forgot - angelstar2408 It was absolutely awesome! You have a really great talent, I must say that I've never read something so beautiful I'm really admire you smile.gif.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo-,Sig is not by me

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post Jun 9 2010, 05:22 AM
Post #21463

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

Happy Royai Week/Day/Month/thing! *super late*

I can't wait to read everyone's fanfiction after my exams end (18th JUNE AARGH), I'm SLOWLY working myself through the first chapter of my HP/FMA Royai corssover experiment. (Prologue on my fanfic page happy.gif).

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Jun 9 2010, 07:47 AM
Post #21464

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

YourViolentStalker: Wonderful fanart! I like the gentle tones and the genereal idea. So hopeful and symbolic, Roy and Riza finally unpacking all the boxes together biggrin.gif

angelstar2408: Wow, poetry! You have my respect and admiration.

You guys are awesome! Now it seems Royai celebration hit with full force laugh.gif *runs off to read more fanfiction*

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Jun 9 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #21465

State Alchemist (Major)

Oooh, I'm off to read all the fics people have posted today smile.gif
Reason for edit: Removed question about 108 to stop any unwanted spoilers people may reply

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 07:58 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css