HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
FailToImpress
post Nov 17 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #19186

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Nov 17 2009, 09:56 PM) *
I remember at Anime Boston Travis Willingham talked about what Roy and Riza's child would be like. He said that the kid would probably be a general at five.

Haha, true facts right there.

As for Roy in chap 101... I was worried about him! I know they want him to stay alive, but that doesn't stop me worrying. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Nov 18 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #19187

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Nov 17 2009, 08:28 PM) *
QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Nov 17 2009, 01:56 PM) *
About chapter 101: How come no one is really worried about what happened to Roy? Is it because we believe that Roy is just going to where Ed, Izumi, and empty armor Al is? And that we aren't worried just yet? I just hope that they are all right.

I'm not too worried about Roy as it's pretty clear that they want to keep him alive. Plus the fact that Hohenheim (despite being absorbed by Father), Ed, Izumi, and Al (most likely will be reunited with his body) are there, he should be okay for the most part.

Yeah, I'm not worried at the moment, since they need Roy alive and 'unspoiled' to be the 5th sacrifice (remember when Ed first met Father?? He even cured Ed and told him to 'take care of himself', since he's such a valuable asset).

He's not in any danger until the time of 'the big finale'. (another reason why I'm not really worried about Al, either)

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 19 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #19188

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

Eh. Personally, I'm not ready to be really worried about Roy yet. I may be wrong, but I think that he'll survive in the end, and now that we've had our scare with Riza, I think that she'll make it out alive too. Of course we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out, but I hope that for once I might be right....

Wow.... It's amazing how quiet this board gets when there's nothing particularly Royai going on at the moment. It seems like the excitement of 101 has passed and with Brotherhood heading up to Briggs, it'll be awhile before we see any new Royai. Was the board this quiet throughout the entire Briggs arc in the manga? I only started keeping up with the manga last May or April around chapter 94, so I don't really know what a Royai drought is like.

+Quote Post
Irena
post Nov 19 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #19189

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,592

^ Same here. xD Although you have to admit, wouldn't things get dull if people constantly talked about nothing but Royai?

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 19 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #19190

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Yeah, we usually go through a Royai drought after the excitement of a new moment has passed. But I do hope that this board stays alive. It usually does from time to time.

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 19 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #19191

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (Irena @ Nov 19 2009, 08:29 PM) *
^ Same here. xD Although you have to admit, wouldn't things get dull if people constantly talked about nothing but Royai?

WHAT???!?! People talk about things other than Royai???? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?????

laugh.gif

Ha ha! Totally kidding. I was just curious because lately people have been posting a lot and then all of the sudden-- nothing. I personally just like about a daily dose of Royai is all.... Guilty pleasure. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Nov 19 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #19192

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

Hi! Um...I haven't posted here at all, but I lurk around sometimes. xD I don't like "droughts" either, so um...here! *shoves a shiny AMV in your face* biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_A-PlRyFA4

I don't know if you've all seen that one or not, but I thought I'd post it anyway. No I didn't make it, but I hope you like it!

EDIT: Oh, and I lol'd so hard at this "Tarzan and Jane" one. The doodles are...omg. xDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxIXa9eE2Y

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Nov 19 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #19193

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,394

lol thanks for the vids biggrin.gif

I've seen the first one before, but I haven't seen the Tarzan and Jane one. The little drawings were hilarious laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
xxangelchanxx
post Nov 20 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #19194

Citizen

Member No.: 59,526

Hehe thanks for the amvs.
I really liked the first one. :3

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 20 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #19195

Member No.: 52,558

Thanks for the amvs Dearheart. The second one was very funny with its little doodles.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Nov 20 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #19196

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Nov 20 2009, 04:07 AM) *
Wow.... It's amazing how quiet this board gets when there's nothing particularly Royai going on at the moment. It seems like the excitement of 101 has passed and with Brotherhood heading up to Briggs, it'll be awhile before we see any new Royai. Was the board this quiet throughout the entire Briggs arc in the manga? I only started keeping up with the manga last May or April around chapter 94, so I don't really know what a Royai drought is like.

The problem is that I tried to stay away from Chapter 101 discussions as much as possible - don't want to hear/read discussions related to Roy and Riza and useless related chatter (apart from the fact of having Roy hurt and all). Hence my remaining neutral out of most manga discussions.

@Dearheart: The first video was great, loved it smile.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 20 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #19197

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Ahh those AMVs were fun to watch! I really really want to make a Royai AMV, but it turns out that all of my FMA:B files are in a format that Final Cut can't use. I'M SO MAD. I downloaded a converter, but it takes forever to convert all those files... sleep.gif Soo upset... I really want to make an AMV! Eventually I will, I swear it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
whippersnapper
post Nov 22 2009, 01:20 AM
Post #19198

Citizen

Member No.: 71,561

QUOTE (Dearheart @ Nov 20 2009, 01:20 PM) *
Hi! Um...I haven't posted here at all, but I lurk around sometimes. xD I don't like "droughts" either, so um...here! *shoves a shiny AMV in your face* biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_A-PlRyFA4

I don't know if you've all seen that one or not, but I thought I'd post it anyway. No I didn't make it, but I hope you like it!

EDIT: Oh, and I lol'd so hard at this "Tarzan and Jane" one. The doodles are...omg. xDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxIXa9eE2Y

The first one is my current favorite Royai AMV happy.gif It also made me realize that quite a few Nickelback songs are used in AMVs.
The Tarzan and Jane is just so funny. "I love to ride an elephant" laugh.gif

--------------------

Avatar and sig not by me, they're screenshots of this video.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 22 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #19199

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Dearheart--I'd seen that first one before. Ohhh... Nickelback. So many great Royai songs! The Tarzan and Jane one was hilarious! I was going "Wait... what?" half the time, but it still rocked! Thanks for the links!

So... Yeah... looks like things here are going to be quiet for a while, eh? I mean, there's not going to be pages and pages worth of posts like we've had (at least, when there was something new to talk about) for the past... sheesh... long while. (Actually, that's kind of nice--I need to buckle down and prepare for final exams--3 weeks to go!)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
whippersnapper
post Nov 22 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #19200

Citizen

Member No.: 71,561

QUOTE (alchemistpower @ Nov 17 2009, 09:52 AM) *
-.-" I'm still going crazy from the Royai hug.... SOMEONE STOP ME! But at least i get to tick off something for my list!

The ROYAI list:

1. Hug ♥
2. Date
3. Kiss
4. proposal
5. Wedding
AND 6! A FAMILY!!!!!

I'd like to add one more: calling each other by their names and not rank happy.gif Probably should happen if they start dating, but you never know with reserved people rolleyes.gif

I wanted to post this reply the last time I lurked about but then I forgot ^^'

--------------------

Avatar and sig not by me, they're screenshots of this video.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 09:47 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css