HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
jacksparrow589
post Jun 4 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #61606

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

^Wow... I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know that Totoro scared me the first time I watched it--when I was 16!

CTs:

--Done with classes for the year! Just have to study for finals... Oi...

--CSE event... thing for direct admits in an hour! Ought to be fun--we're playing games and watching the pilot of "Firefly".

--My mom's going to pick up a bunch of my stuff on Sunday. We'll see how that goes...

--The attempts to clean our bathroom have not gone so well. There are white splotches on the tile that won't come off no matter what cleaner we use. I don't want to get a fine for not cleaning something I didn't have the tools to clean!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 4 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #61607

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Jun 4 2010, 03:41 PM) *
Ok, I have not seen this movie, and I don't know the amount of truth behind this - or if any of you guys have heard it before - but it's a little creepy alright. Also, the image scared the sh*t out of me. Incredibly disturbing x_x

http://my.opera.com/sukekomashi-gaijin/blo...onari-no-totoro

LOL I've seen that same pic of Totoro for years now. It's just fanart, don't worry about it. Tonari no Totoro is one of my favorite movies ever - just reminds you of being a kid.

CTs:

- FINALLY SUNSHINE AND HEAT!!!!

- Going to watch U.S. v. England at AT&T Park on June 12th. EXCITE! And yes, the Yanks are comin'!

- House-sitting and dog-sitting this weekend. smile.gif

- Been a bit lazy this past week, I need to rest up and get back on track.

- And I want my packages now Amazon... dry.gif Especially since one of them was ordered with two-day shipping...

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jun 4 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #61608

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

CT:

I'm finally starting to watch FMA: BH.... I can't keep up with it on [as] so I've started watching it on animenewsnetwork so yay for that!

happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 5 2010, 07:19 AM
Post #61609

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT-

just had a REALLY bad dream, the kind you wake up from breathing fast.

I dreamed I was at an anime convention and I lost my wallet, keys, etc, and I was frantically searching for them.

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 5 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #61610

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

^ ._. That would be a worse nightmare for me than being eaten by shinigami!Totoro. And speaking of Totoro, yeah, that pic scared the crap out of me! I thought you were talking about the big fluffy thing from the first pic... and then I scrolled down and was like "lolwut! O.o" So Kale, that's just fanart? There really isn't a horror movie version? Aww, I kinda wanted to see it. :<

CTs:
-I forgot that graduation was yesterday for a lot of my friends. I don't know why I didn't go. I want to say I forgot, but I know it crossed my mind a few times. I'm a terrible friend.
-108 needs to get here now.
-On second thought, it shouldn't. It should get here later. FMA should never end!
-I've realized how dependent I have become on FMA. It shaped a lot of me and my thoughts from being a pre-teen to my currently being a teenager. I will miss you, FMA. :<
-I've even dedicated a playlist on FMA to help me go through the withdrawal. Am I overreacting? I kinda think I am now...
-Graduation party I've gotta attend today for a friend who didn't go to my school.
-Hey! Episode 17 in dub today! XDD This is the start of one my favorite events in Brotherhood/ the manga.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 5 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #61611

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@sidekick.kep37 Nah, you're not overreacting- it's always sad letting go something you practically grew up with. happy.gif I'm certain that everyone else on this forum is going to miss it, from those who grew older with it and those who found it an amazing escape from hardship in their life (that might sound over the top, but it's not for me.)

CTs:

-Argh! My arms are in so much pain! I had to carry a large bale of hay and a large bale of wood shavings, as well as a bag of guinea pig food all the way home. To make things worse, the bag with my shopping in broke and everything fell out. I feel kinda bad though, because this guy came and offered to help me carry everything, but when I picked everything up I was so annoyed at myself that I just yelled "ARGH! I WAS JUST WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!". I refused his help because I felt bad making him carry stuff and I think he took it personally.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Jun 5 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #61612

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 5 2010, 01:28 AM) *
LOL I've seen that same pic of Totoro for years now. It's just fanart, don't worry about it.

I figured as much, but that doesn't make it less disturbing. I already wanted to see this movie, and now I do even more biggrin.gif Rumours and speculations like these are always interesting.

I really want to see Kiki's Delivery Service too. The setting is largely based on a Swedish medieval-esque town, and there are several well-known locations and street signs in it directly taken from the capital of Stockholm. That's quite cool tongue.gif (I'm Swedish, yeah, that's why I find it cool >_<)

CTs

- Yesterday my summer holidays began. Almost 10 sweet weeks of freedom!
- I'm traveling abroad twice this summer. And possibly once during winter break, too. That's a new record for number of travels in a year.
- The weather has been really nice these past few weeks. It's so warm and pleasant outside. Hope it stays that way.
- New episode of Brotherhood tonight/tomorrow, looking forward to it. Seriously, three episodes left... and then we have the final chapter, probably in little over a week o_o

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 5 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #61613

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

For those who have a d.a account with the mature content filter off, you can see that Totoro picture here and see the artists other work...mostly the cute mixed with macabre. Fair warning, her gallery is gory.

CT

- Up to Goldfinger in my slow but sure viewing of all Bond films in order (bar On Her Majesty's Secret Service)

- World Cup is quickly approaching. FMA and football, next week will be all go.

--------------------

+Quote Post
StormGoddess
post Jun 5 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #61614

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,523

CTs:

- Rainy season! Finally! happy.gif
- I had to stay up all day (yesterday) to catch up on BGT semi finals. And I just finished live-streaming the finals. Spelbound won! Yay! happy.gif
- Whew, it's past 5am here.
- I was able to get a life part-time job.
- Only 4 subjects and I'll be graduating in 4 months. yay!
- I'm torn between buying FMA manga, an exotic shorthair cat, a pair of love birds, a flamel tattoo, and a headphone. why am I so greedy this month? sad.gif
- My high school crush just changed his relationship status this morning. He's like a mixture of sugar, spice, and everything nice lol. But seriously, he's the most perfect guy I've ever met. I hope he chose the right girl. I'm not really crazy over him but his other option is just... bad, so I'm hoping for him to have a girl that is at least close to his standard.
- It's June 6 already. Only a few days left before FMA ends. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 5 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #61615

Alchemists

I graduate tomorrow! happy.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post Jun 6 2010, 06:21 AM
Post #61616

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

^Good luck graduating!

CTs
-I just realised yesterday that I've never actually read chapter 105 LOL. No idea how that happened...
-Maths exam tomorrow. Terrified.
-I have no idea how to revise for English on tuesday )':
-I feel sick
-Eurgh, a bad smell is comming in through my window. I think my neighbour's barbeque is burning.

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 6 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #61617

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

@ A Pierrot's Aria: Okay, that's kind of a relief to know. Thanks happy.gif
@Disasterpiece: Congrats! happy.gif

CTs:
-Totally forgot a new ep of FMAB is out today. I feel terrible.
-YESH! It's subbed already! XD
-Ohh... I've gotta finish up on that Royai doodle I've been working on... my hand feels like having a seizure b/c I can't find a pencil sharpener in my house.
-Um, can't think of anything else to say at the moment, so I'm gonna go watch FMAB 60 now. Kthxbai

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 6 2010, 03:25 PM
Post #61618

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Disasterpiece--Congratulations on graduating!

CTs:

--My mom came and got most of the stuff from my dorm today. She asked if I had enough of everything to last me through Wednesday. I said yes... then I found out that I don't have enough breakfast. Thank goodness for generous roommates who have cereal!

--Also vacuumed part of the room. The vacuum for our floor is amazingly powerful. I am impressed!

--The year's flown by and seemed never-ending in turns. It doesn't really help that I just watched all of ToraDora! in 2 days, so my nostalgia's been compounded quite a bit.

--Still have to study, though. I need to get at least a 2.5 this quarter! Hopefully my English grade (and maybe my math grade) will help! Physics... the jury's still out on that one. Why do they make intro level classes where the expected average is 50%-60%? It makes me feel like I'm too stupid to learn!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 6 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #61619

Alchemists

CT:

trying to set up a paypal account and buy an Fma uniform..

is there anybody who can convert english to imperial measurements? I'm trying to buy a cosplay costume.

I'm 5 feet and about 8 inches tall. not fat not thin. help? lol

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jun 6 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #61620

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

CTs:

-Ugh, I can't wait for school to be over. :C

-I really really want to peek into the chapter 108 thread, but even more I don't want to accidentally see any spoilers. XD
This last chapter I plan on reading curled up in a blanket, with a cup of tea, and completely spoiler free. 8|
LOL I'm a poet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css