HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 90 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Munou_No_Mustang...
post Dec 11 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,700

QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Dec 11 2008, 02:26 PM) *
Munou - You are right, that was my mistake. It's been so long since I read that part I forgot Ed wasn't part of that whole battle and my mind injected him into the mix ;P

Don't worry about it, it's hard to remember all the details of such a long story like this anyways happy.gif

Also thanks for translating the chapter for us laugh.gif

--------------------
Because of Mustang Taisa I became a Fan of Okawa San......
Because of Okawa Toru San's Fabulous Voice Acting......
I became a Fan of Roy Mustang.....

Okawa san can I call you Oka-chan? *Shrugs in Shyness and faints lolz*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okawa Toru X Roy Mustang = Perfect Match!!

<3 Okawa San I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! <3

大川透様2009年ハガレンの大活躍期待してる!!

------------------------------------------------------------
My Okawa Toru San's Works Fan Translations Project LJ:
http://munou-no-taisa.livejournal.com/
------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 12 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

The chapter is up at onemanga.com it was really good.

+Quote Post
Cece
post Dec 12 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,077

Thank you everyone who did work! (Translators Scans ect.) because of you I can enjoy FMA without having to wait forever to buy it. This chapter was good! i loved the RanFan and Hoho scene. It was kinda like in the movies when the Dad tells his daughter to go chase after the one you love. Classic! The Zombies were really creepy and scary and as usual Ed is hilarious.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post Dec 12 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

The immortal army needs their own survival horror game.

+Quote Post
Daydreamer_Alche...
post Dec 12 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 55,605

Thank you Paca and Tombow!
I'm.. This chapter made me speechless. I just keept saying OMG through out the whole chapter.
I just have to know what is going to happenend next!

--------------------

Don't be afraid, stretch your arms. If you desire it the blue skies are within your reach

+Quote Post
Kryanka
post Dec 12 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 55,025

Wow, that zombies... just wow. I still think the souls of Xerxenians will eventually join the good side. They recognize Hohenheim or something. They deserve to be the ones to kill (chew to death) Father, poor things.

GreedLing will have to settle things up with Ran Fan, which should be easy, as he is awesome. Similarly, King Bradley will have a word with his wife, accompanied by Roy if something was to go wrong. Mei will reappear with Envy, because she's dumb. Selim will take up Al's armor again, and bring him to Father to be used during the eclipse.

I wonder what plan Hohenheim has to stop the transmutation. The only thing that comes to my mind is killing the human sacrifices... and he himself can't be killed. But then, he's a master alchemist and an old friend of Father.

And the last theory - Riza is going to be killed at some point of the story. Homonculi still need one human sacrifice alchemist, and Kimblee is not an option. So I think they'll kill someone Roy loves so he can try and revive her. And she's got that symbol tottoed on her back, so she won't really die, or something biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 12 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #37

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

First off, thank you to all who took the time to post and translate and what have you. You all are wonderful!

Second... this chapter makes me just love Hohenheim! He's always been a pretty likable character, and his little interaction with RanFan this chapter was nice. He's also pretty intelligent (duh...) and he kind of has a father/son moment with Ed. "You're horrible." I laughed.

The zombies freaked me out. I didn't really have a clear idea of what they were doing until they chomped on the military guy. I can see Hohenheim stopping Father somehow and watching all of them just kinda fall over.

Now I'm all hyped up for 91, and it won't be out for a month! sad.gif

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post Dec 12 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #38

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

crybaby.gif Once again there was no EdxWin in this chapter!! I was kinda expecting Winry to at least show up in this chapter since we haven't seen her since chapter 84 (i think) sad.gif Id rather see her then Armstrong's STUPID sister dry.gif sleep.gif she's boring.
Well at least i got a good laugh when Ed jumped out and said Help me soldiers Im the state alchemist Edward Elric, Scar's attacking me,please save me! his facial expressions were hilarious. I really hope Winry shows up in the next chapter,and i don't mean her coming to Ed and Al,i just want to see her!

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Dec 12 2008, 07:49 PM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Thanks to everyone who provided all that stuff, as usual. I love you people LOL

Great chapter. Poor Denny has no idea what's going on...poor Al is kidnapped...AGAIN...

Olivia was AMAZING AND A HALF though XD The zombies were pretty great.

Hoho is his usual Hoho self AKA epic win.

Lan Fan needs to take off her mask...I wonder where GreeLing is, though...?

Zampano is dead now, I suppose...

BUT WHERE IS MEI? ENVY? I will ask this every month until I get an answer!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 12 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I laughed at the scene where Ed ran to the guards and claimed that Scar was after him, and Scar just gives a look like WTH.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Dec 13 2008, 06:45 AM
Post #41

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

I still think the souls of Xerxenians will eventually join the good side. They recognize Hohenheim or something.

Problem is, they're not the souls of Xerxes' people. They're the souls of the people that were used int the 5th laboratory to create the Philosopher Stone.

Similarly, King Bradley will have a word with his wife, accompanied by Roy if something was to go wrong.

If Bradley has a word with his wife, I don't think Mustang would be in the vicinity. He would most likely be tied up and unable to move. Wrath is that powerful.

Mei will reappear with Envy, because she's dumb. Selim will take up Al's armor again, and bring him to Father to be used during the eclipse.

I wonder what plan Hohenheim has to stop the transmutation.

He must have created the famous counter-circle that uses Elixirology and that Scar's crew found out.

And the last theory - Riza is going to be killed at some point of the story. Homonculi still need one human sacrifice alchemist, and Kimblee is not an option. So I think they'll kill someone Roy loves so he can try and revive her.

Marcoh is an option too for the sacrifice, don't forget it. Unless they can't find Izumi, they can still use Marcoh instead of Mustang.

+Quote Post
Kryanka
post Dec 13 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 55,025

QUOTE (Sannom @ Dec 13 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Problem is, they're not the souls of Xerxes' people. They're the souls of the people that were used int the 5th laboratory to create the Philosopher Stone.

I've checked it and you're right - the soldier says they made the philosopher's stones. Still, I think he could mean all the stones made by the dark side. The zombies don't behave like the "fresh" stones, which were made of criminals or soldiers mainly and turned into chimeras. They remind me of Envy's real body and all the kids screaming for their parents, not remembering how it is to have a body. Also, we're shown Father connected to pipes running through the city and that this force is stronger now and moving. So I guess it could be moving to the zombies.

And anyway, if something cries in a mutated body and screams for daddy, I'd think it's going to end being good (or at least useful).

If Bradley has a word with his wife, I don't think Mustang would be in the vicinity. He would most likely be tied up and unable to move. Wrath is that powerful.

*shrug* So was Lust and she wasn't showing any signs of humanity or liking her human family.

He must have created the famous counter-circle that uses Elixirology and that Scar's crew found out.

Oh yeah, that could be it. Maybe that's why he was travelling for so long instead of taking care of his kids.

Marcoh is an option too for the sacrifice, don't forget it. Unless they can't find Izumi, they can still use Marcoh instead of Mustang.

Marcoh is an option and we know he can't sacrifice an innocent even if it means many more deaths, so he's a pretty easy choice. But that would be boring, so I'll stick to Roy... and it feels right after so many times homunculi had to remind us that they CAN'T KILL Mustang.

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post Dec 16 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #43

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

Whatever Hohenheim's counter is, it must involve all those souls he spilled out of his chest about 10 chapters ago.

+Quote Post
HannahBlack09
post Dec 16 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 65,042

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/90/00a/

Here it is!! smile.gif

and in English ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cece
post Dec 17 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #45

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,077

A thought just hit guys. Hard and Fast. what if Mei saved Al. That would be so awesome huh?! I mean she is on her way there to help her friends. What do you think? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 01:24 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css