HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 & 51..... Guesses Anyone? *possible Spoilers*, Best guesses as to how the series ends
paddirn
post Sep 24 2004, 12:34 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Two episodes away..... Greed, Sloth, Lust, Hughes --- Dead. Roy is on his way to meet King Bradley. Ed is back in time apparently in 1940's Britain (or wherever the hell), more likely its an illusion created by Dante to show him something about his father. Dante has Al. Izumi is still at Central and Archer is on the run. So....... what next and how will it end?

Personally, and I hate to say this, but I think Al isn't going to make it. After he became the Philosopher's Stone, he became the focus of everyone's attention, and I think that as much power as he has in himself now..... there's no way he's gonna make it out of this alive. Plus, the news section has that pic of the voice actors crying (unless those were tears from laughing so hard, but I doubt it). The only way I can see him getting out of dying is if he transmutes his soul onto Nina Tucker's souless body..... which will be kind of weird and I don't know if I want to the series to go to that level of weirdness.

Anyone else got any guesses?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_NINJ4_*
post Sep 24 2004, 01:13 AM
Post #2

Guests

Ed's actually beyond the gate, and hes caught up in his father's dreams. Ed wakes him up, escapes out of the gate with him, and they both kick ass - Al gets his body back, Ed his limbs, Dante and Homunculi all die, and Ed & Al's father dies too - to go see his wife of course. Happily Ever After - The End biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
BeyondTheGrave
post Sep 24 2004, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 587

lets see... i think ed and his father will get bak to their world and stop dante togeter (with al's help too)and defeat all the homenculos. i have a feeling gluttony will help out due to that wraith have killed lust (i doubt shes dead tongue.gif ) but i doubt that the tv series can air the endins in 2 episodes. so i think the movie will end it for them. i also beileve lust will return in the movie biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
silh0uette
post Sep 24 2004, 05:48 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 749

Didn't Hohenheim point out before that Al can't get his body back in his first appearance? Either that, or I'm seeing things in the subtitles...

--------------------
[right]my evil twin has no voice. just the sound of helicopters crashing.[/right]

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 24 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #5

Guests

I think ed will be the one who dies with Al transferring his soul into ed's body.

Outrageous idea i know.. but its possible

+Quote Post
MaesHughes33
post Sep 24 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 525

I'd like to see somebody who you wouldn't expect to die, something creative. Like Riza, or Armstrong or somebody, but if Al dies, I want his death to be in such a way that NOBODY expects it.

Either that or he gets his real body back, that would be great.

--------------------
Your sig pic is too wide. Please shrink it to less than 500 pix wide. Thank you!! :)

Forgive Me. I have a wife and child waiting at home.
-Maes' Last Words

+Quote Post
Guest_Envious..._*
post Sep 24 2004, 09:13 PM
Post #7

Guests

Why do some of you people keep assuming that the FMA movie will wrap up the TV storyline?

It will take 2 years AFTER the series, so no way they will wait that long for the story to finish!

I am intrigued by the earlier theory that Ed will sacrifice his body for Al's soul...

If this (unlikely as it seems) comes true, then maybe in the movie, Al learns a method to bring Ed back? *rambling*

+Quote Post
The_Lazy_Alchemi...
post Sep 24 2004, 09:36 PM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 336

It's unlikely that Al will ever get his body back...It would never be called the full metal alchemist again if they ever did regain their original bodies.

Hohenheim said that if Al was to regain his body, he would have to give back everything he gained from the gate. Not exactly possible, unless it's not talking about the deformed homonculus.

And as for what will happen...We'll find out 50 tomorrow. The last...Who knows? Bones studio is known for some rather interesting endings so expect plenty of oddity. Perhaps it won't even end well at all. Although, some people said that the studio staff claimed the ending was best for Al...And I think at least one more person will die. Maybe more.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 25 2004, 01:09 AM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE(Envious... @ Sep 25 2004, 04:13 AM)
Why do some of you people keep assuming that the FMA movie will wrap up the TV storyline?

It will take 2 years AFTER the series, so no way they will wait that long for the story to finish!

I am intrigued by the earlier theory that Ed will sacrifice his body for Al's soul...

If this (unlikely as it seems) comes true, then maybe in the movie, Al learns a method to bring Ed back?  *rambling*

The movie though set 2 years after the series, is showing in the summer of 2005.

Anyway, it is likely the movie only shows how things are going after the whole series and tries to 'explain' with flashbacks (who wants to bet on how much of the movie will be flashbacks?) and 'sudden' revelations of why and how such things happen (in other words, bones 'touching up' whatever holes they have in the TV plot).

More amusing to read how the current FMA watchers are trying to fit square rods into the round holes of the series laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kodachrome
post Sep 25 2004, 02:53 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 146

Greed will return as Greed the White, and unlike Full Metal Archer, I actually hope this would just happen. -____-

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Sep 25 2004, 03:43 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

No, it should be LUST the white....

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 25 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

a lot of people are already expecting Al to die... but this is studio bones that we're talking about. they always manage to do something "incredible"

but i wonder how they'll pull off a decent ending with one episode to go? they still have to explain what will happen to armstrong and the uprising in the north, Roy vs. Bradley, and Ed vs. Dante et al...

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_guest_*
post Sep 25 2004, 11:38 AM
Post #13

Guests

hey maybe it will be a hour special.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 25 2004, 11:57 AM
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

the last time they had a 1 hour special was just the combination of ep 40-41... it could be possible though, but wouldn't it have been more logical to put in a 52th episode instead of making ep 51 into an hour? so far, i've never heard of this happening before.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 25 2004, 11:59 AM
Post #15

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Sep 25 2004, 09:53 AM)
Greed will return as Greed the White, and unlike Full Metal Archer, I actually hope this would just happen. -____-

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 06:12 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css