HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Thalogens
post Jun 24 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #61726

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,644

^ Totally know how you feel - it's a great feeling.

CTs

-There's a moving van opposite my house. Hah, it's not like it will affect the rest of the street in any way; the only neighbour I know the is the guy who lives in the second half of our maisonette. Oh well, it will be interesting to see if the new inhabitants are as insanely quiet as everyone else.

-I think I had/have the flu. Either that, or I'm a hypochondriac. But honestly, it was the worst illness I've had since I had tonsillitis when I was 10. Aching body, sore throat, coughing, dizzyness, not being able to stand for more than 5 seconds, insessant runny nose and a stomach ache for some reason. I'm a little better now, but I still feel terrible. Bleh, I hate being ill. This was not how I envisioned my first few weeks of freedom :/

-Started packing, wooo. In exactly a week, I'm gone for a month and 24 days, hurray. Sad thing is that I won't be able to communicate with anyone. Damn language barriers -.-

-My room was tidy for about, 12 hours.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 24 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #61727

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

^yeah, my room too, WAS tidy. For 12 hours. Now it's a mess.

CT's:

-I've got a summer holidays job! Yay! Waking up early, spending the half of the summer in an office scanning and copying things, always being sleepy, dress extraordinary... here I go!

-The boss wanted to have a proof that it's holiday working, a paper from my school. I totally forgot to get this. I hope he won't rip my head off.

-Speaking of flying heads, our teacher is sooo mean! He is the most important person after the headmaster from our school. So both went out today and screamed at the 13th classes who were celebrating their school-end with a water-balloon fight. In the end they had to clean everything in one hour. I mean, come on, it's just WATER. And it's every year like that! The "grown-ups" how we call the classes who leave school, are doing this every year. Making us wet with water pistols and water bombs. But I am VERY glad that I stayed dry. After that I needed to talk with that teacher. You know how afraid I was? I totally hate him as a teacher.

-I need to wash my car right now. Oh I am sooo tired

-Had an offer for a new car. But I can't sell mine, I love it too much! Even through the other car has a lot of luxuries wich my car hasn't.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Carmencita
post Jun 24 2010, 07:47 AM
Post #61728

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,440

My room is onyl clean when someone special is coming over. Or when i'm looking for something and get paranoid that everything is lost so I clean... .-. Sometimes my friends even insist on being my maid but in the end, no matter what, my room's a mess! =D
I remember I took a picture for my friend in Delaware.. gosh its so much cleaner now. If you guys could see that picture..!

CTs:
-Everyone knows Alice in Wodnerland right? Well I am going to make it better for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6g0auvcJs...feature=related
-Obsessed with Alice Humann Sacrifice now.... can't stop singing it...
-Breakfeast--YUM
-Ugh finally I don't need to follow my dad to work today!
-I haven't role-played since last year... Imma go Rp-hunting.

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post Jun 24 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #61729

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 70,538

CT:

- There was an Earthquake yesterday waat.

- I was supossed to go help clean up the art room at school this afternoon for some community service hours.
I decided not to go. I'm too tired. =_=

- Photoshoot tomorrow, I'm gonna wear my new dress that I got at D-TOX ;D

- I have to finish a few art projects of mine, people are nagging me to get it done for them. x_x

- My friend is leaving for Poland tomorrow and staying there for three weeks.
It's going to be boring without her uggghhh. ):

- Need. tea. now.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 24 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #61730

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

CTs:

- Still in shock that the USA team is not only moving on, but they also won Group C.

- Great job for England, Germany, & Ghana for making it as well yesterday.

- And HOLY CRAP at Italy being out! Then again, they've been playing dreadfully...though they seem to have gotten the kick in the pants they needed...only to lose.

- Wonder if Japan can win today...

- Only four more days until AX and Disneyland! biggrin.gif

- Congrats to Japan & the Netherlands for winning today as well!

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 24 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #61731

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-I went to my sister's exhibition at college earlier and it was really amazing!

-I can't tell whether or not this week is going slow or fast...seems to be a mixture of both. oO

-Just watched the two new eps of Futurama; I really enjoyed it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 24 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #61732

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

CTs:
-Exhausted. Here's my story via ctrl+v: I went for an actual jog with one of my dogs Bobo, but then my other dog Jimbo bolted out the gate with a friend's dog we were watching (cuz they went on vacation), so I went for the jog with Bobo hoping to catch Jimbo and Max (friends' dog), but didn't catch them, came back home after the jog, told my dad the dogs bolted and he gave me permission to take the car and find them (btw I don't have my license yet lol tongue.gif) with my bro Daryl, drove around my subdivision for like... the longest time. Then I found out my phone was turned off and my dad had called to say that the two dogs came home and so I drove home, got yelled at by my dad for having my phone off, downed half a bottle of lukewarm water (which is saying a lot for me cuz I absolutely hate water)... and put the other half into some tang and now I'm sitting here.

-If I hadn't paraphrased it like that, you'd probably be able to feel my pain. XD

-But I still love dogs. And their running away gave me a chance to "practice" driving. I haven't been behind the wheel since January when my permit expired.

-Oh. Yeah. I went for a jog. Totally almost forgot I did that.

-Bleuhgghadmgamg

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 24 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #61733

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT:

I GOT MY HUGHES COSTUME group.gif i finally have the uniform!!!!

top button wont close.....but thats the tailor's fault...regardless i can manage..and i can most likely fix it..or leave it open....hot at conventions tongue.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 24 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #61734

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

^rofl at the "convenient" timing.

CTs:
-Just realized AX was not only in LA but about a few days before I arrive in LA. A few days!That's such a fail on my part. I'm kinda headdesking now. It's not cool. Super not cool. I-want-to-throw-something-out-the-window-and-hope-I-hit-a-cat (or something like that) not cool. You get the point.

-And that's all I have to say about that.

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 24 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #61735

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

@sidekick.kep37

yeah.......and i got no advanced notice nor did I get info on when it was shipped...thanks a lot.. *reads return address* People's Republic of China >_>

and that seriously blows...if i was in your shoes i would be dropping f bombs all over the place and going postal

ETA: Replying to Little Washu bellow: i also think the top portion was a little short.....i should have ordered it longer but i was able to compensate
Reason for edit: Merged "one line chat talk" posts ^^

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 24 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #61736

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

@Sidekick.kep37- That... sucks D:

@Disasterpiece- That's no fun. The tailor for my cosplays messed up once or twice, but only because I never realized they wear skirts up at the waist in Asia. I always wore mine at my hips XD;

CTs:
-Doin' my hair. Even though it's naturally blond, dying it platinum then adding some pink~
-I'm so hungry... I could really go for McDonald's...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 25 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #61737

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 66,548

CTs

STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT MY BELOVED ITALIA IS OUT OF THE WORLD CUP
FABIO , UR A STAR...WELL PLAYED MATE....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Jun 25 2010, 04:18 AM
Post #61738

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

CTs:

Got out of bed this morning and found furballs on my carpet. Nearly stepped in them too. I wonder which of the cats did that...?

Halfway through this book of Meyer's. Still bored with it. Still want to correct her sentences. And I still have a low opinion of her idea of love. Seriously, they've known each other for a DAY. A DAY! dry.gif I just don't find it believable. Still, I'm sure this book won't be quite as bad as Breaking Dawn. That was an anticlimactic travesty.

Just found out one of my friends is now in a relationship with a former boyfriend of mine. I hope for her sake that he's matured since I went out with him. Well, it's been a while, so I would think he would have by now... I hope so, anyway...

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Jun 25 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #61739

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's:

- I've been busy with school activities lately and mama doesn't allow us to use the computer during school days ... :<

- I'm feeling sick :<

- I miss Ed's ponytail hair :<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Carmencita
post Jun 25 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #61740

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,440

Cts:
-LOL Telling my mom abotu Lucid Dreams she almost drove me to the mental hospital (literally). This is kinda rude but.. that was funny! LOL XD
-Green tea helps have vivid and Lucid Dreams..? Um.. should I be thankful I love green tea..? or should be I scared..?
-Finally found an RP to join. And joined.
-I have an Eevee! Eek! Now I just need to get it to evovle into an Umbreon and my pokemon life will be complete! x3
-Suddenly, I am thinking I am going to choose pyschiatry over pyschology.. well its the same thing only one of them works with the medical part, right..?

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 12:12 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css