HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are We Going To Get English Version Of FMA Perfect Guidebook (profile Book 2)?, Oops, sorry for the late reply! ^^
The Monkey Is Go...
post Nov 29 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,982

I apologize since I'm sure this has been asked before, but I searched all around the forum and was not able to find an answer. Does anyone know if they're going to release the perfect guidebook 2 in English anytime? This would be very helpful since I'd like to read it in its entirety. Or has anyone possibly scanlated it fully?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CutEowyn
post Oct 31 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 34,777

I raise this topic from underground.
Guidebook is not licensed in my country (France) so no library, checked on ebay and amazon, Viz media website doesn't telling and so.
Is volume 2 licensed in USA/UK ?
Please just answer me yes or no, or "not for now", this question has been asked before and no answer.
Hope I'm not boreful or whatever but just to know something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 1 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #3

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@The Monkey Is God and CutEowyn - I knew you two separately had posted this question somewhere in the forums, and wasn't sure if that was answered by anyone, and while ago I looked around but couldn't find the posts. Sorry!

Anyway, we don't know if there is/was/has been any licensing agreement to produce North American English version of second Perfect Guide book, or any English version for other areas of the world (UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, etc.) but if there was/is we haven't heard about it, and so far we haven't seen no North American English version released. Up to now, what we have is the English version of Perfect Guidebook 1, which is called "Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles" book in North American English version, and published from Viz.

We've been hoping to see the English version of Perfect Guidebook 2 for years now, but so far no luck, and with the conclusion of FMA manga I'm not sure how likely for this to happen now. sad.gif ... Anyway, hope this answers your question. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
CutEowyn
post Nov 2 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 34,777

Yes thank you !
At least I am fixed ^^ (found really strange no finding perfect guidebook 2 by Viz on amazon, I used to think it was released... such a big shame)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 12:45 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css