HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Anyone For FMA Rp? (play Canon Characters From Fma, Or Make Up Your Own Character ^^), Temporarily closed for inactivity. Contact Mod if would like to reopen
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 4 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,725

Well, I don't mind. ^^; And I thought it was supposed to be FMA, so wouldn't people start off somewhere in Central?

--------------------

"Living in the past, is a complete waste of a life. Dwelling on mistakes makes them consume you. But being able to move forward with all your flaws and mistakes with a smile.. That's true strength."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #17

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I got the FMA,but what are we hunting homunculus' (sp?) or doing one of DNA's well....crazy but brilliant ideas or something? I dunno. XD let's just start in the market square....

A dark haired,pale skinned girl was sitting in the middle of the square's park,a boy with white hair and suit with a black tie and a black haired boy,black suit and red tie sitting on either side of her reading books; the white haired one reading a manga,the black haired one reading Shakespeare,with her skateboard at her feet and a laptop on her lap. She had her usual black hat saying in silver 'BAD' and her matching sweat shirt saying 'LUCK' that covered her ears and her hair was....a mess as usual. Nobody would ever think this was our cat/lightening/ice demon and human hybrid heroine,let alone the President of the multi-million toy company PHANTOM corp. that had a store not even down the street and was buzzing with kids and teenagers alike spending all the pocket money they had in that store...And that is the start and currently peaceful scene of our story.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 4 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Resting her arms across the bars of a railing, on top of a wall within Central Square , a girl with long black hair slumped, her hips swinging idly behind her as did a newly acquired pocket watch. She was dressed in the traditional military uniform, however, she had lazily swung the jacket portion over her shoulders and over a black tank top. For a while, this movement continued, her bright green eyes scanning over the people below before she got fed up with this silence. She jumped up on the bars of the railing, not to jump over, but to climb onto the black pipe and she began walking across it. It was a simple movement for her, however, it quickly gathered a crowd.

"..."

Ooc; Sorry, I can't think of much at the moment. Class is murdering my brain.

--------------------

"Living in the past, is a complete waste of a life. Dwelling on mistakes makes them consume you. But being able to move forward with all your flaws and mistakes with a smile.. That's true strength."

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 03:51 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

(( XDXD I was the last person to post on this topic for a long time...so I haven't been on it. ^^ Glad to see it's up and running again.))

My schizophrenic known to most as Antonia (XDXD) was idly laying on a bench in the market square, twitching her metal fingers rhythmically, as her dull eyes scanned the area. Life in the military for her was so.......BORING. Lately for the girl, there's been nothing going on, and not being an alchemist, she didn't have any special missions or anything like her friends the Elrics. Where were they now anyways?......Ah, whatever. She knew she'd come across them some other time. She sighed and pulled her be-goggled Captain's hat over eyes, and tried to drift off to sleep.

FWAA! And for those who have no clue what Antonia looks like, here's her picture:

((BTW she's leaning against a wall XDXD RPing with Antonia as an FMA character is weird...XD))

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 4 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Kaiya, oblivious to the crowd below, would continue on her merry way, stepping onto a thick wire that was attached to the bar and to the top of a roof across from there. By now it was more or less a highwire act as she walked along it, the wind attempting to knock her down to the cobblestone sidewalks beneath her. She shrugged at this point, knowing someone would come along at some point to tell her to stop; the question was, would she listen?

Once in the middle of this metallic rope she would notice the crowd, a expression of suprise running through her face before she laughed, shaking her head. Yes, she was oblivious, but how could she be deaf as well?

Ooc; Do forgive me, I'm not used to multi-player roleplay and with females for that matter. ^w^;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Antonia noticed the girl on the wire and jumped to her feet. "What the hell?? Is she CRAZY?!"
She ran to the crowd, and being relatively short, climbed onto some stranger's shoulders screaming, "Girl! As a Major in the Military, it's my duty to tell you to GET THE HELL DOWN!!" Noticing the girl's military uniform and pocket watch, she growled, "Look, Alchemist! Do you want to die?!" The man Antonia was standing on grabbed her and took her off. "........Please don't." He murmured. Antonia sweatdropped, and slammed a metal fist onto the other arm, and the other came loose a bit. "If you want your head!" Antonia warned to the crowd, "then move!!" The crowd shifted slightly, and Antonia shot her grappling hook arm to a flag pole on the building Kaiya had walked off, and began climbing.

"Finally some excitement around here.." Antonia thought, "Hopefully not at the expense of a life.."

((Welcome to the site by the way! ^w^))

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #22

Brigadier General

Kari just looked up from her laptop,while raising an eye brow as she saw a familiar face,Antonia,beating up one of her employees that apparently thought the other girl stole something....Great.
She got up lazily and went over to Antonia grabbing her metal hand saying bluntly with her eye twitching as she picked up the poor bleeding and broken nosed guy up "Antonia,that was a store clerk thinking she stole something since this store," she paused pointing to the store behind her before finishing with a straight face "sells fake state alchemist watches for little kids to play pretend or for Halloween costumes."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #23

Citizen

((Antonia was climbing a wall though....Oh well. XD I'll go with your plan))

Antonia turned to Kari, and growled, "...But that girl...She-She's UP there!!" Antonia started shaking in frustration. "Mustang will ROYALLY chew me out if I let another one die while I'm on patrol, Kari!!!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

((XD She grabbed her leg then))

Kari sighed and said jumping up,yes JUMPING,and hopped up onto the telephone wire herself and following after the girl with trained ease without even a wobble

"Fine fine,I'll get her then. I'm the one with the tail."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #25

Citizen

"WAAH! Nononono!! This is my job, Kari!" Antonia wailed absentmindedly, "You just want another promotion, isn't that right?!" Her eyes shone for a second, "I'll get her. Don't worry, Kari."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

"Antonia,I really don't work at the office anymore. I got a much funner life then being tied down,I'm a free spirit."

Kari said proudly while jumping up and over the girl and asked raising her eye brows at her as she faced her hanging mid-air on a telephone cord

"So....Whatcha doin' up here?"

((Gotta go,Andrew's pushing me off))

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 4 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #27

Citizen

Ooc; Oops! Nyeh, stupid internets.

Kaiya watched Kari quietly, tilting her head to the side before shrugging, not really sure what she was doing up here but entertaining herself. She sighed, flipping off the wire and landing in a crouched position on the ground, shaking her head as she scooped up the pocket watch that was still hanging from her pants and put it back in her pocket.

"I was bored.. So I decided to have a little fun."

She would state simply, not really sure what else to say to Kari.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #28

Citizen

((Okee Doke XD))

"That girl's gonna fall, and I don't want Mustang to come down on me like a harpy just 'cause I couldn't save civilian." Antonia said in-between breaths.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 07:05 PM
Post #29

Brigadier General

"She's fine ain't she?"

Kari yelled down before jumping off the telephone wire herself and landing on her hands in a perfect handstand before flipping onto her feet gracefully and said rolling her eyes to Antonia "I realize that you ARE paranoid but really Antonia...." and she turned to the 'telephone wire walker' and said offering hand out to shake

"Kari."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 4 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Antonia let out a whimper, but nodded. Then her faced changed into sudden annoyance, "Hey! I'm NOT paranoid!!" Antonia said stupidly throwing her fists in the air, thus letting go of the wall. hough it looked like a fatal end for our psycho, she landed on her hands with a loud CLANK! "..Grrrrr....Awright Kari, but if she gets hurt......" Antonia warned.

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 09:22 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css