HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Gimpyhair
post Jul 5 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #16681

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,172

Too bad we won't get a proper introduction of Hayate, oh well, at least we get to see Barry biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rainbowcatgirl
post Jul 5 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #16682

Citizen

Member No.: 49,427

EEKK!! I can't wait till that ep, even though i'm behind XD

I can't wait for the history behind that picture too, Riza looks good in purple biggrin.gif

YAY ROYAI

R.I.P MJ

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jul 5 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #16683

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jul 5 2009, 09:06 AM) *
/Fullmetal%20Alchemist%20-%2014%20-%20Large%20Preview%2002.jpg"]http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Fullmeta...review%2002.jpg[/url]

\o/ praise the lord! I'm so excited for the Barry scene!! I also hope that they fit it in though - I'd hate to see this part rushed sad.gif. I would be completely on board if they decided to stretch it over two episodes in order to give it the time it deserves. Pleeeeease don't mess it up Bones!

Oh, and that screenshot is awesome!! I was bored and so I extracted Riza from it and traced over some of the lines:

It's not the best quality job, but it's up for grabs if anyone wants to use it for anything smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 5 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #16684

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Yaaa! I will take it, Aribelle! Thank you! Might be able to make some cool wallpapers with it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
AmbearHoneypotts
post Jul 5 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #16685

Citizen

Member No.: 68,187

So I've been coming to this site for a year or more, but never had an account until now. Just wanted to let you know you guys are awesome!

Anyway, I got really bored the other day and made a MMV, though I'd never made one before. It's Royai, of course, so I thought I'd share it. And yes, I know I'm late for Royai day. Here's the link! Its got spoilers through chapter 95, just a warning.

Roy + Riza = Fun

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 5 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #16686

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

Welcome AmbearHoneypotts! I loved the MMV! Really nice job!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 5 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #16687

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Hi, AmbearHoneypotts!!! Welcome! Thanks for sharing your MMV. It doesn't need to be Royai day to share the Royai love!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 5 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #16688

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 5 2009, 10:04 PM) *
Hi, AmbearHoneypotts!!! Welcome! Thanks for sharing your MMV. It doesn't need to be Royai day to share the Royai love!! biggrin.gif

Exactly! Everyday is Royai day!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 5 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #16689

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Thank you for that preview pic of Riza!! I'm so looking forward to Riza & Barry scenes in anime. ^^

@AmbearHoneypotts - WELCOME!! Glad you decided to join us!!
And, thank you for sharing your Royai MMV!! I enjoyed that!! ^^ Like others said, everyday is a Royai day on this thread. XD Hope you'll have a good time with us! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jul 5 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #16690

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

About Hayate, we don't get a 'proper introduction' for him in the manga either. I mean, we do get the Gaiden, but that was released after Hayate had already appeared in the story and it's also an 'extra'... So I don't see any problem with not putting it, considering they have no time for 'fillers'.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jul 5 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #16691

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 5 2009, 06:05 PM) *
Yaaa! I will take it, Aribelle! Thank you! Might be able to make some cool wallpapers with it...

No problem ^^ hopefully people can get some use out of it.

QUOTE (AmbearHoneypotts @ Jul 5 2009, 08:51 PM) *
So I've been coming to this site for a year or more, but never had an account until now. Just wanted to let you know you guys are awesome!

biggrin.gif welcome! Hope you have fun with us here! And yes, like everyone's been saying, every day is Royai day! \o/

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jul 5 2009, 09:44 PM) *
About Hayate, we don't get a 'proper introduction' for him in the manga either. I mean, we do get the Gaiden, but that was released after Hayate had already appeared in the story and it's also an 'extra'... So I don't see any problem with not putting it, considering they have no time for 'fillers'.

I agree, when Hayate first appeared in the manga I didn't think it was strange that he didn't get a proper introduction, and the gaiden was like a nice add-on. And it just leaves more time for the Barry scene biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AmbearHoneypotts
post Jul 5 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #16692

Citizen

Member No.: 68,187

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! And thanks for watching the video =3

Yes indeed, Royai can be enjoyed any day of the year. XD

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 6 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #16693

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 3 2009, 11:23 PM) *
Hello from AX~!

Been busy working (Causmicfire can attest to how busy I am... tongue.gif)

Anyways, aside from the Brotherhood mini-figure that I got yesterday - I actually got the Roy & Riza phone charms (same ones that Causmic got as well) as well as a sealed box of the mini-figures.

I'll say that there have more FMA cosplayers around now due to Brotherhood being out.

*nods along in agreement*

It was quite refreshing to see the number of FMA cosplayers, as usual lots of Ed, one Full!Armor Al, and more Roys & Rizas than I've seen the past two years...plus a lot more of Hughes, an Armstrong, & Fuery. I would have taken pictures, but I was on a tight schedule, and only had my not so great camera-phone.

I'm excited to hear about the preview for episode 15, didn't watch 14 live, because internet at the hotel was $12.95 a night (can you say ouch, plus that money was better spent on merch).

Someone mention the Dogs of the Military Gaiden being in it, and it reminded me of the other side story with Hayate-Warehouse 13. I was turning in my cash from registration the other day, I had to fill out the form with the computer name I was logged onto, which had the letter B at the end, and when I wrote my B, it actually turned out looking somewhat like a squashed 13, and I just started cracking up. (Kale, I get the distinct feeling you'd walked up at finance with us, but lack of sleep is clouding my memory, were you there?)

Just thought you guys would appreciate that unless my sleep-addled mind is the only one that finds it funny.

Welcome to our thread AmberHoneyPotts! I haven't gotten a chance to look at you MMV yet, but will before the week is out before i go back to work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RizaXRoy
post Jul 6 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #16694

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,163

@Michiyo~: Thanks for the Riza pic!! Too bad I don't have Wii, if not I can copy all Royai stuffs again... dry.gif

@AmbearHoneypotts: Helo~ Welcome to Royai thread!! Thanks for sharing your awesome MMV!! biggrin.gif

Finally..pretty Riza-Barry scene is coming up next!! But I wonder if it is supposed to show this scene at this stage, feel like a bit rush..maybe we have to get prepare that they might cut out something again..I think should be okay as I have get used to it. tongue.gif Anyway, I extremely want to see Riza's priceless expression(just like Alzea have said- WTF expression)!! laugh.gif

About Hayate, I really had no idea of how they will intro Hayate as they like to cut this and cut that. Maybe they will just show it in the office or in the house with Riza without a proper intro. All we can do now is wait~

--------------------

Sig by Nil-Chan,thanks to awesome Nil-Chan..!
Roy and Riza-the best pairing..Hope there will be more and more roiai moments in the manga.

My Royai AMV.Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 6 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #16695

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Jul 6 2009, 12:13 AM) *
Someone mention the Dogs of the Military Gaiden being in it, and it reminded me of the other side story with Hayate-Warehouse 13. I was turning in my cash from registration the other day, I had to fill out the form with the computer name I was logged onto, which had the letter B at the end, and when I wrote my B, it actually turned out looking somewhat like a squashed 13, and I just started cracking up. (Kale, I get the distinct feeling you'd walked up at finance with us, but lack of sleep is clouding my memory, were you there?)

I did walk up to Finance with you, and yes, I saw how you wrote the 'B'. tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm still here in LA (checking out of hotel later this morning, which has been providing free internets) but will be posting the stuff that I picked up in the mech thread. Also, I managed to record the 'super-awesome' Funi trailer for the OVA dvd - they made it look like an informercial, with Travis doing the 'announcer's voice'...I think, but not too sure as it was kinda hard to hear over everyone's voices.

Will be watching the eps I missed once I get home to join the discussion. All caught up with the episodes.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 02:49 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css