HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alchemy Circles Drawing: discuss drawing Alchemy circles, and post your circle drawing here!, Make your own design or draw the ones from FMA
sarahbn
post May 19 2011, 05:59 AM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,977

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ May 19 2011, 04:34 AM) *
Thank you very much for taking the time to write up this tutorial and sharing it with us, Sarahbn!

I may have to invest in a compass and try my hand at constructing a transmutation circle at some point! I wish I had one of those big ones for chalk like the teachers had in school, so I could go outside and draw one on the ground. xP

You could use a rope or a ruler if you don't have a compass. You may need an assistant to hold the end down at the center though, if its radius is bigger than your arm. You can also make your own large compass by bolting two rulers or boards together at the top and taping a marker or chalk to one end.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 19 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #47

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Thank you, sarahbn for the info on drawing heptagon, and other circle drawing tips! biggrin.gif

OT (Actually, it is a related activity, but also a shameless promo for the upcoming board event xp)
...These tips would come in handy for anyone who would like to draw Alchemy circles and enter our "Look Ma, I'm Performing Alchemy!" that is part of fun activities for this year's FMA Fan Fun Festival for our board, that's coming next month, June 11-12.
(More details on this year's Festival will be announced shortly ^^)

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:11 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css