HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 95 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Rating 5 V
_Jelly
post May 9 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #151

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,991

Oh well. WE GOT SOME FALMAN THOUGH.

oh baby.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 9 2009, 05:33 AM
Post #152

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ May 9 2009, 02:19 PM) *

At last, thank God! Thanks Kasumisty wink.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Goral
post May 9 2009, 05:37 AM
Post #153

Citizen

Member No.: 59,458

So the spoilers were true after all. Blah :/.

Dzięki Kasumisty.

--------------------
9 out of 10 connoisseurs recommend watching Kemono no Souja Erin.

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post May 9 2009, 05:44 AM
Post #154

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

Nie ma za co.

Now I wanna see the full chapter.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Kirara
post May 9 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #155

Member No.: 3,267

Woohoo for the pictures of Izumi & Falman

Anyways I for one expected and I am glad the spoilers are true because for me they fit what I expect from Envy perfectly.

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 9 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #156

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Who doesn't?
I like what I see. Still it's a pity that not the whole chapter is about RoyRizaEdEnvy-action

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post May 9 2009, 05:52 AM
Post #157

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (black~hayate @ May 9 2009, 10:50 PM) *
Who doesn't?
I like what I see. Still it's a pity that not the whole chapter is about RoyRizaEdEnvy-action

Yeah that's why I was slightly dissapointed when I saw that panel of Izumi. We're all so optimistic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 9 2009, 05:54 AM
Post #158

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Caution: Spoilers on this post!!

Note: The following are "piece-meal" translations of the posted preview panels, and hence they may lack overall coherency if these piece by piece translations are put together later. In fact, I can already tell you that once I read the whole raw THESE TRANSLATIONS WILL CHANGE. Please take these translations as is, under advisory. Also, if reposting translations on this post please make sure to include this Note.

* Reposting is welcomed, but please be courteous to also include the link to this post or this page or this thread or this manga forum or our board. ...to get the link to this post, go to the upper right corner of this post and Right click on #158, then choose "Copy Link Location" and use that as the address for this post... smile.gif

Translations of selected preview panels posted here and here by Kasumisty and Hey:
=================

Crazed Mustang (click for the manga panel)

Mustang: "Give me that one, Fullmetal!!!" "Or else, I'm going to burn him along with your right hand!!!"
---------------------
Ed: "Fine with me!!!" "Try it, and see if you can!!"
(Actually these are not the literal translations. XD I will change the wordings here after reading the whole sequence of the events.)

=============

Riza (click for the manga panel)

Riza: "I have no desire to be the lone survivor and lead an easy life after this."
---------------------
Riza: "After this, after the battle is over," "I will forever destroy my body, and along with it the Flame Alchemy that causes madness to otherwise normal decent human beings."

(Caution: I'm assuming that in this panel Riza is talking abut if Riza ends up killing Mustang here. ^^)

=======

Envy's demise (click for the manga panel)

SFX: Squash
----------------------
SFX: Splat
----------------------
SFX: Crumble Crumble

=======

Buccaneer (click for the manga panel)

SFX: Grip
-----------------------
Northern Army soldier: "You were ordered to shoot the cannon toward the town center?"
Buccaneer: "Get that on the radio also."

========

Falman and Henshel (click for the manga panel)

Henshel: "We have a guy (pointing at Falman) who used to serve at the Central Headquarters, and happens to have a good memory, and could remember the exact location here (the central strategy room... they are in that room in this panel)"

========

Here comes Izumi (click for the manga panel)
(This is the last panel of this chapter)

Izumi: "Well, just for this occasion, I'm going to use my other title (note: beside her favorite title, "housewife" ^^)"
SFX: Here, arriving for your audience...
-----------------------
Izumi: "The Alchemist!!!"

(End of this chapter)
------------------------
(Chapter 96 will be out in Japan on Friday, June 12, 2009)

==============

That's it for now. ^^
Thanks again, Kasumisty and Hey for bringing these preview panels!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 9 2009, 05:54 AM
Post #159

QUOTE (black~hayate @ May 9 2009, 02:50 PM) *
Who doesn't?

I guess that will be for 3/4 of the chapter for sure biggrin.gif

@Tombow: Thanks for that (and for the caution note wink.gif) I have the suspicion that rather, what she is actually referring to is to her tattoo. It's the umptieth time that she's mentioned that she wants to get rid of it so that there will never be another Flame Alchemist. And she saying that is what most probably made Roy calm down, knowing that he hates that kind of discourse from her.

Oh boy, I need the whole thing now.

--------------------

Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post May 9 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #160

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tombow @ May 9 2009, 10:54 PM) *
CAUTION: This is a "piece-meal" translation, and hence it may lack overall coherency if these piece by piece translations are put together later. In fact, I can already tell you that once I read the whole raw THESE TRANSLATIONS WILL CHANGE. Please take these translations as is, under advisory. Please do NOT re-post this without attaching this CAUTION.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3154/010rov.jpg

Riza: "I have no desire to be the lone survivor and lead an easy life."
---------------------
Riza: "After this war is over," "I will forever destroy my body, and along with it the Flame Alchemy that causes madness to otherwise normal decent human beings."

Thanks for that "piece-meal" translation, Tombow. =]

kk I know it lacks sense but did I just read that Riza will kill herself along with Roy after the final fight...?

-lacks sense yeah I know, epic caution sign-

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alzea
post May 9 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #161

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Thanks everyone for spoilers, preview pics and translation~!

OMIGOD, did she just said what I think she said!? Ah, well I think we shouldn't judge it now since we have no idea why is she saying this, what happend and all but still some epic angsty!royai is going on here...

Ah, we could see some epic actions from Izumi and Briggs, I want to see Grummy~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post May 9 2009, 06:18 AM
Post #162

Member No.: 3,267

Thanks for the translation Tombow

QUOTE (Jelly_Belly @ May 9 2009, 05:59 AM) *
kk I know it lacks sense but did I just read that Riza will kill herself along with Roy after the final fight...?

-lacks sense yeah I know, epic caution sign-

I doubt we have to worry about Roy or Riza after the war. Arakawa constantly puts it into the story that this type of sacrifice is not the answer.

However I think Riza's words will have a strong effect on Roy because what he is doing does not just effect him but Riza as well. Roy is the flame alchemist but that flame alchemy was shown to him by Riza. Riza doesn't want to see decent human beings become enraged like Roy is now because of the secret on her back. So this does not happen again she would rather give up her life. This is probably what finally calms Roy down but that doesn't mean that Riza will actually do anything of the kind at the end of the story.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 9 2009, 06:22 AM
Post #163

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 9 2009, 08:54 AM) *
I have the suspicion that rather, what she is actually referring to is to her tattoo.

@amestris_star - I think it's obvious that she is referring to her tattoo here when she say "her body." biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jelly_Belly @ May 9 2009, 08:59 AM) *

@Jelly_Belly - No, she was saying this "if she ends up killing Mustang here in order to stop Mustang from going through with his revenge and turning into an evil..."
And, this kind of confusion is exactly why we need to proceed with "CAUTION" when reading "piece-meal" translations... ^^

==============

On somewhat more serious note:

@amestris_star - Despite my note asking NOT TO REPOST my translation WITHOUT the PROPER WARNING (see the quote of my post stating that bellow)
I learned that you reposted my translation of the "possible" preview WITHOUT proper warning yestereday. I also learned that your LJ entry (i.e, my translation WITHOUT the proper warning, which I SPECIFICALLY asked to be included with any reposting of that specific translation) was then brought to MangaHelper, from your LJ (the poster there specified that that's where he/she got my translation) and in return that post on MangaHalper with my translation, without no proper warning attached to it, had spread to other FMA fan boards, then I was asked about it today from people who read one of those posts. dry.gif
PLEASE STOP DISRESPECTING US in this kind of manners.
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 8 2009, 05:12 PM) *
WARNING: UNCONFIRMED, but kind of sounds "likely" summary of all or part of the chapter. Since I do have some confidence in the original poster of this entry on MangaHelper, I will translate and put out as "possible" summary, but please do not ever repost this without the attached warning.

Reposting is welcomed for the most part on our board, but if you are going to repost part of or whole post(s) from our board, please learn to do it properly. And, that includes: If the post author included any conditions for the reposting, please learn to RESPECT these conditions. For the most part, we don't see this kind of reposting conditions attached to the post often, and if the post does include this kind of stipulations, most likely that there is/are some reasons for it, and hence we ask you to respect the post author's request.

Also, as a courtesy, if you take any posts from our board, please try to include the link to the post or the page or the thread or the forum, or the board, and that will be appreciated. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post May 9 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #164

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

QUOTE (AA battery @ May 9 2009, 04:06 AM) *
QUOTE (DistantBlue @ May 8 2009, 10:17 PM) *
Hey, everyone!

Just wondering, does anyone know how to get into HagarenBBS? I tried to register at least 10 times but they always tell me I do something incorrectly so I can't get accepted. The thing is, I went into Discussions, and there was a post that said '*Newtype 6月號+ 贈品((內含劇透*抱歉,已更新內容 * Newtype 6 + monthly gift ((includes drama through * sorry, the content has been updated' and it was posted by Alchemist94, who as most of you know is our usual raw provider.

So if anyone is able to they should try and get into it and look! biggrin.gif

It's just usual Newtype stuff, nothing extraordinary. =\

The Al tissue box is the only thing that's actually awesome from June's Newtype =P

Oh, sorry. XD (Thanks for clarifying, LAWL.)

OMG, thanks Kasumisty for the preview pages and Tombow for the translation! I'm so looking forward to this coming out! biggrin.gif

I'm not going to read any more spoilers until it comes out....I want to save the full dialogue and Mustang's reaction for the scanlation. ;D

OH YEAH - I TOTALLY CALLED IZUMI COMING BACK. (kinda)

In the 94 thread, I mentioned something about Izumi, about her wherabouts and the fact that we hadn't seen her for about a year. And then BOOM - she's back in 95. biggrin.gif

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 9 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #165

@amestris_star - Despite my note asking NOT TO REPOST my translation WITHOUT the PROPER WARNING (see the quote of my post stating that bellow) I see you reposted my translation of the "possible" preview WITHOUT proper warning. PLEASE STOP DISRESPECTING US in this kind of manners.

@Tombow: Sorry if that might have caused any inconvenience... my sincere apologies for that. I amended the post on my LJ to include your warning note, I know, I was so happy of reading something after hours of stalking 2ch that I missed that out and posted it without the warning, in fact I always include the source from where I manage to get the news.

My bad, sorry for pissin' you off =( Definitely didn't mean too, I'll be more careful now for sure ^^

EDIT: Posts edited as they should be now wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 04:48 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css