HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Another Fan Game..., ...but a little different this time.
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Feb 17 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,325

QUOTE(Coffee Can @ Feb 17 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]506231[/snapback]
Another update (I'm on a roll lately XD)

As of 2/17, Selene has her own scenario, each with a respective good and bad ending. Her endings are the only ones written up right now

Also added to the elements was the "Past Arc" which deals with the events surrounding Ed and Al's first visit to Hiessgart.

Here are the percentages so far:

Armony Scenario - 25%
I have her basics down for the past arc, but nothing really in the way of the present arc.

Selene Scenario - 60%
I've written up her past arc summary and her two endings. The only issue now is organizing her scenario into a coherent order and possibly adding a bit.

Scenario 3 - 0%
This is going to be a scenario for Camilla, but there's going to be very little to no interaction with her for obvious reasons. I'm considering inventing a former assistant to help tell her story.

Ok such a good progress happy.gif
I will try to help you with Camila´s story if you want n_n
I think that now I have time

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alchemical
post Mar 8 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 44,852

Wow, I like this idea. I'll be following updates!

+Quote Post
Scythoro
post Mar 11 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #18

Apprentice

From: 30° 37' 56" Lat. and -87° 2' 22" Long. at home or 30° 33' 3" Lat. and -87° 13' 13" at school
Member No.: 45,253

I'm with the general consensus, it sounds awesome... and time consuming. Good luck. I'll keep looking for updates as well. ( I wish they had a thumbs up smiley for this sort of situation. ) wink.gif

+Quote Post
Coffee Can
post Mar 30 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 14,150

This is taking longer than expected. The way I wanted to initially do it (Taking place in the same places as the game) is actually pretty inflexible and every theme I tried to connect the main characters with was weak and difficult to write.

It's still going to happen, but right now it's gone back into the "planning" stages. The general plot isn't going to change. I just made a -huge- mistake trying to focus on the plot of the original game without branching out and giving the characters more of a story.

--------------------
I'm a member of the "EdxArmony clubhouse"

...What now?! >D

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Apr 20 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 32,325

QUOTE(Coffee Can @ Mar 30 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]523579[/snapback]
This is taking longer than expected. The way I wanted to initially do it (Taking place in the same places as the game) is actually pretty inflexible and every theme I tried to connect the main characters with was weak and difficult to write.

It's still going to happen, but right now it's gone back into the "planning" stages. The general plot isn't going to change. I just made a -huge- mistake trying to focus on the plot of the original game without branching out and giving the characters more of a story.

I see....
Ok you know... When my job begins... Please PM me ok? wink.gif
Good luck with those problems n_ń

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
fullmetalsan
post Jan 20 2008, 10:05 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 50,504

QUOTE(Coffee Can @ Dec 26 2006, 11:41 PM) *
Alright, I decided to officially announce this so I won't start slacking now. I don't have ANYTHING for preview yet, except for the main plotline.

This is going to be a visual novel based on FMA and the Broken Angel with the intention of making that game more likeable (heavy task, isn't it :3)

And for anyone that doesn't know, something like Bluebird's Illusion is a visual novel. You get to choose your own fate.

Plot:
Mere hours after leaving New Heissgart, Edward has an odd dream about what happened.
When he wakes up, he finds that none of it has happened.
He had time traveled, something that's not supposed to be possible...right?
But somehow, it has happened.
Now he has one objective: to stop the disasters from happening.
But the situation isn't at all what it appears to be.
Who is controlling time?
Who's lying and who's telling the truth?
He will have to work his way through the others' paths to find his answers.

This game is going to have (As of this moment) 4 endings, but that might change. I'm still trying to work out quite a few plot points.

sounds like slaking to me considering nobody's posted in almost a year!

--------------------
"All is one, and one is all"
{Izumi Curtis}

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 01:38 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css