HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay, You can use made-ups or characters from the anime/manga
Omamori
post Nov 29 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,106

Hi, new here! My name, online anyway, is Bucky. I'm in the mood for an FMA-themed roleplay, so, anyone up to it?

Here's the character I'll be using:
Name: Jett Faolan
Hair: Black, falls below neck, thick.
Eyes: Dark-blue
Personality: Quiet, odd, poetic, cold.

Rules:
1. Chatspeak will get you kicked out.
2. Romance is fine, but please, nothing offensive (yaoi, yuri, etc...)
3. Semi-literate, literate, keep posts at least a paragraph long.
4. Violence, blood, and lots of fighting is allowed.
5. Mild language, please.
6. PG-13 is good, nothing R.
7. Up to four characters for each member, so that nothing gets to confusing.
8. Have fun!

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Nov 29 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 48,084

i'll join!

Name: Edward Elric
Hair: Blonde, braied
Eyes: Golden
Personality: personality um... you already know

next character!
name: Venessa Criel (goes by V)
Hair: light brown' ponie-tail' falls below shoulders when down
eyes: brown
personality: outgoing, indepent, nice, gentle, stubern, serious

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 29 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #3

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I would like to join too. ^^

Name: Carlisle Turner
Country of birth: Amestris
Appearance: Carlisle has light brown hair and light brown eyes. http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1771/drawingfmarp3ti7.png
Personality: Carlisle seems to be an impatient and hasty kid. He is not very friendly towards strangers, and he doesn't talk much. Although he is somewhat rude to people he doesn't know, he is caring and friendly once someone gets to know him. He wasn't always like that, though; he only became that way because of his sister's tragic death.
Weapon(s): He usually carries no weapons, unless he just happens to find one. Carlisle fights with his legs and feet. He has grown more comfortable with fighting that way since he had no arms for three years. Even though he has auto-mail arms now, he barely uses his arms in combat, simply out of habit.
Alchemy: Carlisle knows some alchemy, but he barely uses it unless in an emergency. His alchemic strategy is earth-style.
History: Carlisle had a family with a mother, a father, and a twin sister named Emily, who was extremely close to him. Carlisle and Emily started learning alchemy when they were about 5 years old. When Carlisle and Emily were ten years old, they snuck into a construction site and Emily was killed by falling debris. Carlisle was stricken with grief and became extremely depressed. Ever since that tradegy, Carlisle has become distant and quiet. He soon figured that he should attempt a human transmutation to try and bring Emily back to life. The attempt failed, and he lost both of his arms as a result. He left home and went to Rush Valley to get auto-mail. Three years later, he was fully fitted with auto-mail arms. Carlisle asked travelling alchemists about what they knew about human transmutation. With the little information that he collected, he found out that homunculi are the result of a failed human transmutation. Carlisle researched and convinced himself that Emily was a homunculus somewhere and he became determined to find her. But because of the taboo he had committed, he barely used alchemy anymore. Carlisle started travelling Amestris to find Emily.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Nov 30 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #4

Ha, ha! Great characters, guys! Alright, I think I'll start, then.

Setting is twilight in Central City in the start of winter! Muaha!

"Damn assessment..." Jett muttered under a heated breath as he strode down the sidewalk, ignoring the pedestrians walking alongside him, grumbling darkly. He paid no attention to their stares, his thoughts clouded by the rather unpleasant encounter with the Brigadier General that day. He cursed again, eyes narrowed, and plopped himself down on a nearby bench in a cluster of trees. He gave an exasperated sigh and rested his head against his gloved hands. Came all the way out from Liore for naught, he thought, staring at the falling snow before him. Despite the weather conditions, he still wore a thin down-vest and a long-sleeved t-shirt, followed by a pair of dark-blue trousers. He grunted and passed a hand over his face before leaning back against the bench to stare up at the darkening sky. In the distance, he could hear little children giggling, playing with the snow. However, no matter what other thoughts entered his mind, the distractions couldn't keep what the Brigadier General had said to him off his mind: "Your assessment this is disappointing. Turn in another load of trash like this and you can say good bye to the Military."

"Ergh." He muttered something inaudible, then shook the snow out of his dark hair. A year's worth of research considered 'trash'. Dammit. His eyes wandered to a thick collection of pine-tree branches next to him. That was when he heard a barely audible rusting. His brow furrowed. "Eh?" He straightened his back and examined the tree, keeping an eye on every branch that had just moved. He didn't startle easily, however, and when a pair of yellow eyes looked down at him from the topmost branch, he didn't seem to be the least bit surprised. "Huh...you're not a kid playing up there, are you?" he asked quietly, watching the eyes with a spark of interest. They didn't move, though, nor did they blink. If anyone walked by, it would appear as though the Shadow Alchemist Jett Faolan were in a staring contest with the tree for neither he nor the eyes moved. Who are you...?

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 30 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #5

Carlisle walked along the streets of Central City, glaring angrily at the ground as he stepped through the snow. He was in a bad mood; that was obvious to many people who saw him as he passed by, and more obvious to the unfortunate clerk who he had just purchased a coat from. 'Idiotic weather...' he thought furiously, rather than blaming himself for not being prepared with a coat in the first place. After a while, Carlisle started to kick the snow on the sidewalk as he strode by, receiving snickers and stares from the children playing in the snow nearby.

Where he was going, Carlisle did not know. However, he did know that he had to find a place to stay tonight. After he was kicked out of the last hotel that he stayed at for "disrupting the peace" on several occations, he couldn't seem to find a place to stay. He was almost considering sneaking into a building through a window, but that would be, he decided, a last resort. He didn't want to get in trouble with the authorities. Then, he stopped walking and looked around. 'I should look for a place to stay then, shouldn't I? If I keep looking toward the ground, I won't be able to do that.' he glanced around him, looking for any signs of a hotel. 'Maybe there's one down the street...' He looked around once again. There were kids, and even adults, playing in the snow. He even saw people dancing and one guy was gazing at a tree. 'Central's full of weirdos.' A sudden wind made Carlisle cling tight to his coat, which was old(after all, he had purchased it from a thrift store), but warm. As the wind passed, he looked up at the sky for no reason except that he felt like looking nowhere else.

Carlisle wasn't paying attention when a snowball hit him directly on his right ear. He looked back down now, holding his hands up to his stinging ear and clenching his teeth. He heard a child laugh, then another. Carlisle angrily looked at the source of the laughter, which was two boys of around seven years of age. One boy said to the other, "Got 'im good! Hahahaha!"

Carlisle was really irritated now, and he approached the kids, stomping through the snow. But before he could smack the boys in the head, they turned and ran down the street, laughing loudly. And so, being frustrated and cold, Carlisle sat on the sidewalk. He looked around sadly, and saw that weirdo who was staring at the tree. He was feeling curious as to what the guy was looking at, and he was feeling very impatient, so he rudely shouted, "W-What are you l-looking a-at?" Carlisle's voice was trembling from the cold.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 1 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #6

Citizen

V and Ed walked down the streets of Central. Kids were everywere. "Can't wait to go home." V said. Ed looked away. "you okay?" she asked.
"ya." Ed anwered. they continued to walk. V could tell that something was wrong but he had been in sour mood lately so she didn't say anything. V noticed that someone was staring at a tree. V had seen him around HQ. The Shadow Alchemist? V thought. She had only talked to him once. It had been alwhile back, before Ed became her teacher.Ed stoped and looked at V, as he did someone shouted "W-What are you l-looking a-at?". V walked over to see what was going on. Ed moanded and followed.

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Dec 2 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #7

ooc| He's also got an older sister who's studying to become a state alchemist. However, they're rather distant, but share the same alchemical technique, pretty much.

"At a tree, what's it look like?" he answered dully, eyes focused on the unblinking, yellow pair in the shadows of the branches. Finally, he needed to blink, and once he opened his eyes, the yellow ones were gone. Another rustle of branches and muffled scratching told him that whatever he was staring at had decided to take leave. "Hm." He furrowed his brow, looking down at the trunk of the tree to see if he could catch a glimpse of the creature's body. But, he saw nothing.

"That's odd..." he muttered before turning his attention to the young man that shouted earlier. "...You know, unless you've got a thick coat, Central City isn't really the place to be in the winter," he acknowledged, noticing the young man's seemingly thin coat. However, this would've been a rather hypocritical comment coming from him, who wasn't wearing much of a coat at all. Then, his eyes strayed toward the young woman walking toward, who seemed rather familiar, and another character he knew very well. Huh. The Fullmetal Alchemist. Wonder what he's doing with that girl?

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Dec 2 2007, 07:14 AM
Post #8

'A tree...' Carlisle thought, disappointed because he had been hoping for a more interesting answer. He rubbed his ear again, since it was still hurting. Then he said back to the guy rudely, "Th-This is the only coat I have. I don't have m-much of a choice. Be-Besides-" he now tried to control his annoying shivering, and stood up, "Besides, I'm looking for something..."

Carlisle walked a bit closer, and stared at the tree that the other guy had been staring at a moment before. He didn't see anything intriguing about its snow-covered branches. "Are you a ph-photographer?" he asked, turning to the guy next to him. This would have made more sense to Carlisle. 'Photographers like to stare at the scenery and the things they take pictures of, right? Or something like that?...'

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Dec 2 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #9

"Uh-huh...bought down at that thrift shop, I bet," he muttered, resting his elbows on his knees. He knew that shop; the shop keeper had chewed him out, once, after noticing the silver pocket watch in Jett's vest pocket that acted as a badge of his occupation: State Alchemist for the Amestrian Military. Oi, he thought before looking back at the young man.

"No, I'm not a photographer," he answered, passing a hand over his face. The cold had tipped his nose and ears red. "I'm a...State Alchemist," he said with a hesitant tone. Lately, whoever noticed his pocket watch usually gave him flaque for becoming a State Alchemist. But, he was in Central City, maybe it would be obvious and he wouldn't get as much of a chew-out from this guy. So, before the man could reply, Jett said, "I heard you say earlier that you were looking for something...?" This was something that sparked a bit of curiosity in him.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 2 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #10

Citizen

V stoped before she reached the alchemist.I know it! she thought hearing him say he was a state alchemist."I heard you say earlier that you were looking for something...?" the Shadow Alchemist said.
"You better not be looking for an Acher or Criel or from were their from." V said.That's the last thing I need! Ed looked at V.What is she getting at?he wondered. Just because he was her teacher didn't mean he knew everything about her. At times it seemed as if he DIDN'T know her at all. He turned his head to look at the Shadow Alchemist.Shadow huh.

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Dec 2 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #11

((Just a quick note: I edited some of my earlier posts because I stupidly forgot that my character had auto-mail arms *headdesk*. They're just very minor edits(you probably couldn't pick them out; that's how small they are) and won't effect anything in the RP; I'm just saying so that you don't think that I'm an idiot all know that I made edits. ^^U))

As Carlisle heard the word 'alchemist', a spark seemed to go off in his mind. He immediately turned to face the State Alchemist. "You're an alchemist?!" he shouted enthusiastically, discarding his terrible mood. After a quick moment, he calmed down. Carlisle then said in a quieter tone as he took one step toward the State Alchemist, "Then you could help me find what I'm looking for!" This, Carlisle realized, was a fortunate turn of events for him. But, how Carlisle answered the State Alchemist's question of what he was looking for effected how the next events would unfold. 'Well, I suppose I should answer his question.'

"What I'm looking for," Carlisle started, after taking a deep breath, "is a homunculus."

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Dec 2 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #12

Jett's eyes widened. He never really got this sort of reaction from people whenever he mentioned his status as a 'state alchemist'. Weird. Normally, you don't get that kind of response around Amestris. His eyes grew even wider when the young man answered his question.

"A...'homunculus'?" he repeated in a tone of disbelief, voice low. Human transmutation was forbidden! Who on earth tried to make a human being and actually succeeded? This was something he had never heard of before. However, he felt his curiosity grow. So, a homunculus. Before he could finish, the young woman's intrusion distracted him. "...An 'Acher' and 'Criel'...?" he said, raising a brow. He watched the girl before turning his attention to Fullmetal. "And what would the Fullmetal Alchemist be doing here?" he inquired, leaning back against the bench while folding his arms. He looked back at Carlisle. "So...you're looking for a 'homunculus'. May I ask 'why'?"

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Dec 3 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #13

Carlisle had been expecting incredulous stares, but he had not anticipated(though he was prepared) that the State Alchemist would ask him 'why?'. Usually, Carlisle would get a stern talking-to and possibly a few smacks to his head. They would all say the same thing: 'Human transmutation is forbidden! Give up, you moron! You're a kid!', and Carlisle knew that this State Alchemist facing him was thinking the same thing. But, this person seemed as though he wanted to know more about Carlisle's reasonings, and so, with a great deal of courage(although he still stood a few feet away from Jett and out of Jett's reaching distance, in case he did want to smack Carlisle), Carlisle answered, "Because..." he paused, not knowing exactly how to word his thoughts, "...because I know that s-somewhere"-(he was still shivering)-"there is a homunculus that I have created. I-I know that this homunculus must be my s-sister, and I must find it." his felt determined, but he was uneasy saying this to a State Alchemist, since he was a bit afraid of what Jett's reply would be. As he heard, 'Fullmetal Alchemist', he did not turn to look at the Fullmetal Alchemist, but, in his mind, he was cautious, for some unknown reason. He looked at Jett and said again, as if to reassure himself. "I w-want to find the homunculus I created from my sister, and I don't c-care what it takes."

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Dec 3 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #14

Jett maintained his expression of disbelief, taking all this in. This kid had attempted human transmuation...and had succeeded. He leaned forward again, elbows on his knees and chin resting on his clasped hands, staring ahead. Hoo boy. He blinked once, turning everything this guy had said in his head. Now, he debated: if he got involved, there was a slight chance he could get dismissed from the military; however, considering his status, he could probably be able to help Carlisle out. Hearing that it was his sister, however, reminded Jett of his own sister, half-sister to be exact, who was probably Heaven knows where, training. He felt a slight pang at the thought of her, though their distance was mostly caused by him. Find her no matter what, eh? In his eyes, there was another spark of interest while he weighed his options.

After a moment of silent debate, Jett abruptly stood up, shoved his hands into his pants pockets, and began to walk away. However, when he didn't hear anyone behind him, he stopped and looked over his shoulder to Carlisle. "Well?" he asked, stomping his feet to keep himself warm, "Are you coming or not?"

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Dec 3 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #15

Carlisle stared at Jett in almost disbelief and almost in shock. He had expected a long lecture and harsh treatment, but this person seemed like he wanted to help. 'Maybe my luck is finally turning around!' Carlisle thought, and he truly believed that. 'Maybe this stupid old coat is lucky, haha.' he thought in amusement.

As Jett asked, 'Are you coming or not?', Carlisle hastily replied, "Uh, yes! I'm coming!" and caught up to Jett. Carlisle then realized that he didn't know who this person was. "W-what's your name?" he asked.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 05:06 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css