HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
jacksparrow589
post Dec 10 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #19396

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

rainbowcatgirl--Yes. He says it's pitch black, and both his eyes are open. You might want to spoiler tag that, as there might be people who haven't read 102 looking at this site. smile.gif

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Dec 10 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #19397

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,533

I think that if Roy miraculously got his sight back it would just be too good to be true. I'm not going to say that it's impossible, just that it's highly improbable. I actually rather like the twist as it is, though it's depressing that he's lost his sight. Still I feel like this may make Roy and even better leader in the end, as has been said many times in the last few pages of this thread.

Also..... It could have been so much worse....

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 10 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #19398

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I am with Michyo~ and amestris_star: I don't really know exactly how to feel about this chapter. All I know was that I was so happy reading chapter 101, now I read 102 and I am just like "oh." I feel like I should have avoided looking for spoilers, and reading the chapter until my finals were over.

I think the most heartbreaking situation for me, will be when Riza first discovers that Roy is blind. That will make me sad. But I know that both of them will pick themselves back up. I mean they are Roy and Riza.

+Quote Post
StormGoddess
post Dec 10 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #19399

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,523

And if there's a possibility that he could be healed using a philosopher's stone, we all know he'll definitely use it to cure havoc first. sad.gif

Btw, Tombow, thanks for reminding us XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 10 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #19400

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Reminder to everyone (yes, again, ^^ ..since this thread is growing so fast right now XD) ....

Not every poster/viewer of this thread is up to chapter 102 in FMA manga reading. Some are still in chap 70's, 80's, 90's, etc. Please be kind, and remember to use SPOILER tags while discussing the certain major happening of the chapter 102. smile.gif

Thank you, and please continue the discussions!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
paca
post Dec 10 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #19401

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 34,936

some cute pics I found:
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=161.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=160.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=148.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=146.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=142.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=140.png
http://www18.oekakibbs.com/bbs/527neco/oek...hisfile=126.png
all from 527

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Dec 10 2009, 07:42 PM) *
I think the most heartbreaking situation for me, will be when Riza first discovers that Roy is blind. That will make me sad. But I know that both of them will pick themselves back up. I mean they are Roy and Riza.

yeah D: ... that moment :/

but at last he didn't turn into something like the mad doctor .... Riza was really terrified with that idea ....

I think that as he is still in shock he needs again to be encouraged to move on...Riza can enter there (I compare this to Havock situation which somehow if you deeply compare was even worse, and by his friend... Roy's words, and Riza's line.... saw the posibily of not giving up

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Dec 10 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #19402

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Dec 10 2009, 03:42 PM) *

Ah yes.... I didn't cry when I saw Mustang was blind (that was more of a ".....Oh..... That's terrible...." reaction for me) but I probably will when Riza inevitably finds out. No matter what, it will likely be heartbreaking, although I don't know how much time they can spend on this revelation. If I'm not mistaken, Riza and the chimeras are going to join Mei in Father's chamber shortly, so she'll find out soon. There probably won't be enough time for tears and angst at that point.

I wonder if Riza will play any part in the battle against Father. Maybe she'll help guide Roy's attacks or something.... Well, the idea of it is cool, but whenever I try to picture her helping him like that in my mind it comes out kind of lame, so maybe not......

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 10 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #19403

^I think that, with Roy being blind and Riza being badly injured, they're gonna have to sit this out. The only thing I can see Roy doing is, since he's seen the Truth, using alchemy without a circle to create some sort of a bunker so that he and Riza, as the ones with the least defenses, will be safe.

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
angelofsarcasm89
post Dec 10 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #19404

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,605

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Dec 10 2009, 06:14 PM) *
^I think that, with Roy being blind and Riza being badly injured, they're gonna have to sit this out. The only thing I can see Roy doing is, since he's seen the Truth, using alchemy without a circle to create some sort of a bunker so that he and Riza, as the ones with the least defenses, will be safe.

I could see that. You know, at least now I'm sure that they'll both survive this whole thing. Both have had their required near-death experiences, so they should be good. Plus, now he'll need her more than ever after this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 10 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #19405

@jacksparrow: That idea could work actually. And think of how much fun they could have.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 10 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #19406

^Oh my... O_O

Seriously, though, after I posted that, I remembered a dream I had... about 2.5 years ago. Roy and Riza were sort of doing that same thing that I initially suggested, and everything was going to hell around them. Maybe that'll come true? It was pretty vivid...

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 10 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #19407

@jacksparrow: So did my previous comment surprise you? I guess I just have a dirty mind. But if your dream or parts of it came true in future chapters, I will be very surprised.

I was very surprised by what happened to Roy, but it also seems exactly what Arakawa's style is. But why can't I ever figure that woman out?

+Quote Post
archronos
post Dec 10 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #19408

Citizen

Member No.: 70,040

The only possible solution I see to Roy having his sight restored is if Arakawa pulls a Naruto and does Eye Transplants! tongue.gif

But seriously, I think if Roy were to somehow regain his sight it would erase any significance his sacrifice had.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 10 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #19409

FMAobsessed--Eh, I wasn't really suprised to see your comment, so much as I was a teensy bit surprised to see it from you. I'd suspect it of myself, naturally, but I tend not to expect the same, er, enjoyable lack of maturity in other people. (I hope for it, though!) It made me smile, though, majorly, which I needed at the moment. So thanks. smile.gif (Honestly, I'm more surprised that I came up with the same thing twice without realizing it... I think I'm going senile at 19... SCARY!)

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Dec 10 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #19410

@jacksparrow: You are welcome, and being around college guys and my brother all the time does not always make me mature. If finals are coming up for you, then you may be going senile for the moment at least.

Does anyone know how long we will have to use spoiler tags to discuss chapter 102 on this thread?

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 12:47 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css