HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 820 821 822 823 824 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
riza'slittle...
post Aug 11 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #12316

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,592

Back from vacation!

Tombow: Thanks for translating that, it looks pretty real... If so then: biggrin.gif

Amethyst: That's so funny, I'm trying to write fanfics with other bases and my first one is OUran too! It's Kyoya-centric though... I think I'm going to write a Ghost Hunt one after that and then a Harry Potter. I won't forget Royai though!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 11 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #12317

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Causmicfire - WELCOME to our board, and welcome to the Royai thread!!
Your first post is on our thread!! And, another awesome Royai fanfic writer!! I'm touched!! happy.gif
So glad you finally decided to join us!! ^^

We are getting so many good Royai writers here!! I'm in Royai fanfic heaven!! happy.gif

@natsu-hime - Haha, I say.. not exactly a date, more like they are eating at company cafeteria!! XDD But, any scene of Roy and Riza together is nice, and if this is the legit Spoiler for chapter 74, which I think it is, then this scene is much more than them just chatting, and I can't wait to see this scene!! ^^

@paca - You're so welcome!! And, this Spoiler Summery is an awesome find!! Thanks for bringing it to us!!
I will translate his another blog entry about vol. 17 in a while also!! ^^

@JC - Yes, yes, if/when you get the next chance to take Japanese, TAKE IT!!! biggrin.gif
And, yeah, that was my first impression also about this Summery... it's a HUGE chapter!!
But, we had one like this few chapters back also, so it's very possible.
And, it contains one gigantic reveal.. I'm so stalked about this chapter!! ^^

@Amethyst Sunset - You're lucky you live near Singapore!! When it comes to FMA, us in the U.S. are disadvantaged!! XD You get more places to buy FMA merchandises, too!! I'm envious!! XDD (Although, the English version of Vol. books are slowly catching up!! ^^)

@Anne Packrat - Yap, thanks for explaining it to Causmicfire!!
(I wanna see more Riza/Barry cosplay!! XDD)

@riza'slittlesister - Welcome back!! How was the vacation?
You're back just in time for the very VERY exciting new FMA chapter!
If we are right, it contains Royai scene also!!!

We need chapter 74 Raw!! If you see one, please bring it to us!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 11 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #12318

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(Tombow @ Aug 11 2007, 05:52 PM) *
@Anne Packrat - Yap, thanks for explaining it to Causmicfire!!
(I wanna see more Riza/Barry cosplay!! XDD)

Don't have any more on this computer.

I do have a slightly more disturbing Barry cosplay pairing though.

Here's some Riza / Barry fanart and there's some Riza / Barry adult fanfiction if you want me to direct you to that.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
sharpshooter_riz...
post Aug 11 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #12319

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,618

*lurk lurk lurk* Haha. I've popped in maybe every two days to glance at posts. Haven't actually had a chance to read anything. Let alone look at the wonderful Royai fanart Amethyst Sunset and paca have been providing. Nor the great stories by others sad.gif

So, so, so very sorry. My grandmother died Wednesday morning, and it's just been a mess. We finally got her buried today, so I may have more time to get back on now.

Uhhhh, I'm going to be getting back to work on my stories ASAP, and hello to all the new people. I saw a couple of you post here and there.

ZOMGFTA has failed me...no translation of chapter 73, and now no scans of 74 RAW, I am...depressed. What's this I hear about some good Royai in 74? Showwwww meeeee, lol.

So that's me popping back in, love you guys.

--------------------
Roy: Just in case, if something happens to me, go and escape on your own.
Riza: I don't want to.
Roy: It's an order.
Riza: I can't consent to that.
Roy: Stubborn, aren't you?
Riza: I like to say that I have an honest personality.
~*~*~*Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang*~*~*

Fanfics by me can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/779381/1st_Lie...nt_Riza_Hawkeye

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 11 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #12320

Group Icon

@Anne Packrat - Wow, that Barry cosplay is sooo great!! And, haha, that drawing of Barry is great, but Riza looks uh.. "interesting." XDD

@sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye - OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope you and your families are doing ok. My deepest condolences.. sad.gif
As for us, yes, we got more new people, and we are brimming with awesome Royai fanfic writers!! ^^ And, no, we are still looking for chapter 74 raw, but Paca brought some supposed Spoiler summary of chapter 74 in Japanese, and I translated it, and from looks of it it looks pretty legit. If you want, you can read my translation on Chpater 73 Spoiler Party thread. (If it's true, the chapter has a fairly good size of Roy and Riza scene. ^^)
ETA: I checked other Japanese blog sites, and they all have similar Spoiler summary, so I believe that's fairly true to what's in the chapter 74. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 12 2007, 06:16 AM
Post #12321

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye @ Aug 11 2007, 10:49 PM) *
ZOMGFTA has failed me...no translation of chapter 73, and now no scans of 74 RAW, I am...depressed. What's this I hear about some good Royai in 74? Showwwww meeeee, lol.

There are several scanlations of Chapter 73 available here.

Unfortunately, there is as yet, no raw for Chapter 74 available.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 12 2007, 06:26 AM
Post #12322

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Anne - Oh, thanks for reminding me of that. ^^ Though my fanfics never go above a PG-15 rating at the most...

The...pairing...OH NOES XD And, nice fanart. LOL.

RLS - Good luck! happy.gif I've also written a Gun X Sword fic, and I'm trying to write Blood+ as well.

Hope you had fun during your vacation!

Yup, I like more obscure animes that way. XD

Tombow - Nah, there's lots of merch that I can't find around here. XDDDDD But I do plan to go abroad when I get enough money and time, so I can not only hunt for merch, but also go around the world, which is one of my lifelong dreams. happy.gif

SRH - My condolences. I'll be sure to include your grandmother in my thoughts. *big squishy hug*

Neeeeeed...chapter 74...*falls over*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Aug 12 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #12323

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

I've looked for the raw like forever now... I'm getting a bit irritated... dry.gif

@SRH - I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif * hugs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Aug 12 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #12324

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Thanks, everyone, I had a great vacation. We went to the beach, but we had to come home early. Oh well, it got me back in time for Chapter 74 excitement!

SRH: sad.gif I'm sorry! *hug*

Anne: O.O Wow... Gracia/Barry. Now THAT'S something I never thought I'd see.

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 12 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #12325

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

D'oh! I posted on the Chapt 73 Spoiler Party Thread my reply for this thread. Ah well!
And bad ZOMGTA, bad! We want linkie!
<I found it, and I brought it here. So the people there don't get confused! XD Hope that's ok!! ^^ ~Tombow>

Sorry for being gone for so long! I've been way to lazy to post and too busy w/ work and RnJ.

@ Tombow-dono Congrats on your spiffy new siggie! I was wondering when you'd be getting one like that. Now I want one! biggrin.gif Also, the Summer Fest Week is a great idea, gives me more time to be apart of it vs. one day. I actually have a one-shot that I'll post once I'm happy w/ it.

@ New members Welcome to our lovely thread! We are excited to have you aboard and get ready...it'll be buzzing w/ post-raw release activity and Summer Fest is gearing up.

@ Everyone Anyone up for a week of Summer Royai Goodness! I know I am! So prep your fanfict/art/works. And bikinis, watermelons, and fireworks are part of the theme. I hope to catch up today and tomorrow! Hopefully I haven't missed too much!

Hugs/Glomps!
Starrie

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 12 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #12326

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Starrieidgirl- Well, since it seems to be a rather long chapter with a ton of info, my guess is that it could take longer than usual to get out, especially translated. If I were crazy enough to do so, I would keep vigil by the computer. However, since everybody else needs it and I need food and sleep on occasion, I think I'll just attempt to wait patiently. That said, I'm not exactly known for being patient... But if there's any hint of Royai, it's worth the wait!

SRH- I'm sorry! I can empathize. My grandma died in May. I hope things get back to normal quickly!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 12 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #12327

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 34,936

I can't find the chapter T_T

@Tombow: Yay! Now I'm sure that's the summary of chapter 74!!! ^w^...Or japanese people made a plot against us >.< (jajajajajja! xD)

@SRH: sad.gif *hugs* (here there are chapter 73 scanlations)

@riza'slittlesister: Welcome back!!!!! smile.gif

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 12 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #12328

Group Icon

@Starrie - Oh, good, I'm glad you're ok with the "one week with the bang at the end on Saturday" idea for the Royai Summer Festival!! ^^ And, what we are going to have during that Festival week will be all up to you guys, so please decide with Amethyst Sunset about activities for the Summer Festival Week. ..As I stated before, I can't get involved in the activities for this one as much as I was for the Royai Day Weekend period, because I have other stuff that need my time during that period.. althoug, I will come and participate in the Festial activities as much as I can. So, the success of the Royai Summer Festival would be depending you guys!! happy.gif Maybe other members can assists you with activities also?? If you need additional help, please let us know!! ^^
(And, thanks!! Yeah, I haven't had any sig or banner with me in regular forum time, except the Holiday Special ones, for all this time, but I don't mind having this one.. ^^)

BTW, I kinda tried switching the contents of your posts on this thread and Chapter 73 Spoiler Party thread so the topic of Summer festival would come here. Hope I didn't mess up!! ^^

@Paca - I know!! I checked Japanese sites, and even checked some French and Italian forums last night in search of chapter 74 Raw, but so far no sight of Raw. It's out in Japan, and tons of Japanese fans brought it and read it, so it shouldn't be hard for us to get some of them to scan it for the U.S. fans! (Yes, it's a conspiracy!! XDD) Anyway, thanks for searching for it!! Luv ya!! And, please keep searching for it!! *hugs!!* happy.gif

@JS - Yeah, I know it will turn up translated soon or later, but all we need is Raw now so that some of us can start working on translation/summary translations. sad.gif

And, just so that this post is not all about the new chapter for FMA manga...
(Although, we know in fairly certain terms that it contains Roy and Riza scene, hence the excitement... ^^)

Some more casual Roy and Riza pic. happy.gif
(This one was part of official FMA pic in the magazine long time ago. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
riza hawkeye 9
post Aug 12 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #12329

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,589

Hello !!!
it's been a very long time since i've been here does anyone still remenber me? !!!! i missed you guys so much laugh.gif , i 've been so busy with college and work =/
i actually went trough the more-than-100-pages i missed ( took me like two hours XD) and this thread became more awesome than it already was ^^ !!!
this past months, i was away from here, but stayed a royai fan as ever so i actually didn't miss any of the royai goodness Arakawa sensei did in the last chapters !! *-* .. and now... OMG i just saw the chapter 74 summary and YAY !!!! i really hope the scans come out soon !
and i read about some summer royai contest ? count with me with fanfics for that \o/, since i missed the celebrations of the royai day /o/
and to excuse my absence i bring some cosplays pics \o/ ( yes !! i finally cosplayed Riza )

here you go :

Attached File  AF_2007_002.jpg ( 156.94K ) Number of downloads: 24

Attached File  AF_2007_001.jpg ( 155.69K ) Number of downloads: 16

Attached File  AF_2007_020.jpg ( 155.12K ) Number of downloads: 21

1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye

Attached File  AF_2007_022.jpg ( 148.46K ) Number of downloads: 24

Riza and Angel Hughes biggrin.gif

Attached File  AF_2007_024.jpg ( 148.94K ) Number of downloads: 23

ROYAI !!!! =3

and this is a link to my cosplay album --> Riza 9 cosplays

*Hugs to everyone*

Riza 9

--------------------
this sig is Nil-chan awesome work !!! thanks so much for let me use it !!!!

The key to Roy Mustang is that he is willing to sacrifice everything but his queen

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 12 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #12330

Group Icon

@riza hawkeye 9 - WELCOME baaack!! *glomps her*
Yeah, we totally understand the college and work taking over!! It's important that we keep our real life stuff together aslo. ^^ But, I'm sooo glad to see your post again!! Missed you!! ^^
And, you went and checked the last 100 pages of this thread!!??
(I bow to your dedication!!! ^^)
Aaaand, those cosplay pics are AWESOME!! Your Riza is sooo cute!! happy.gif
I love Hughes and Roy also!! They look great!! Thanks for sharing these pics with us!!
*hugs!!* to you, too!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 820 821 822 823 824 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 09:46 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css