HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  « < 43 44 45 46 47 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
General Site Question Thread, Have a question about our board or posting in forums? Post it here!
Forsaken Love
post Sep 21 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #661

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,408

im having problems deleating a few images from my albums, it just keeps coming up with sorry error, er how do i get around this? XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 21 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #662

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Sep 21 2009, 11:50 AM) *
im having problems deleating a few images from my albums, it just keeps coming up with sorry error, er how do i get around this? XD

@Forsaken Love - You mean images in your album in our Member's Gallery? unsure.gif
What exactly does the error message say?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Sep 21 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #663

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

yep, well the album in which im uploading my own pictures and art, i want to remove some to upload better quality images, the error message saisss

'The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.' so er yer, i cant deleat the stuff i upload?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 21 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #664

Group Icon

@Forsaken Love - Chiyo is our expert (& Toby, and Mini &... ^^) in Gallery stuff, and she can help you better when she comes on later, but meantime, I thought we're able to delete our own pics in own Member Album?? Do you get that error message for any & all of your images in your album when you try to delete? Or, just for some specific images? If so, we can help deleting them, too....

--------------------

+Quote Post
jubily
post Oct 1 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #665

Citizen

Member No.: 71,263

Hi there!
I know this is not the right place to say it, but anyway I was wondering why isn't there any section dedicated to the OAVs...

+Quote Post
Shao_May_Rox
post Oct 9 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #666

Citizen

Member No.: 71,433

huh.gif
how do u start a new topic???? huh.gif

PEAS HELP

*i wanted to say peas on purpose!!* dry.gif

--------------------

Don't Mess With Him

I <3 ED

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 9 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #667

Group Icon

QUOTE (jubily @ Oct 1 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Hi there!
I know this is not the right place to say it, but anyway I was wondering why isn't there any section dedicated to the OAVs...

@jubily - As I answered on your the other thread, yes, we do. Please check out our "FMA Movie/OVA" forum. ^^

----------------------------

QUOTE (Shao_May_Rox @ Oct 9 2009, 10:17 PM) *
huh.gif
how do u start a new topic???? huh.gif

PEAS HELP

*i wanted to say peas on purpose!!* dry.gif

Hi Shao_May_Rox, welcome to our board! To open a new topic thread, go to the forum in which the topic is most suited to be in, and then click on NEW TOPIC button located both at the top part and the bottom part of the forum page (clicking on any one of them will do. ^^) Then fill in the topic title, compose the thread opening post, then click on Post New Topic button at the bottom.

However... on our board, if there already is an existing thread with the same or similar topic, then we are supposed to ADD our post to the existing thread rather than opening a new thread. Therefore, before clicking on NEW TOPIC button, we're supposed to look around the forums and/or use the search function to see if we already have a thread where you can ADD that post rather than opening a new thread. smile.gif

BTW, just out of curiosity, what kind of thread topic you're thinking of opening? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shao_May_Rox
post Oct 9 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #668

Citizen

Member No.: 71,433

BTW, just out of curiosity, what kind of thread topic you're thinking of opening?

hmmm....... about something.........

--------------------

Don't Mess With Him

I <3 ED

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 9 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #669

Group Icon

QUOTE (Shao_May_Rox @ Oct 9 2009, 11:23 PM) *
BTW, just out of curiosity, what kind of thread topic you're thinking of opening?

hmmm....... about something.........

@Shao_May_Rox - I just closed your new thread you just opened right after you made the above reply, for being a duplicate topic thread AND opened in the wrong forum.
It's too bad you didn't feel like telling us more frankly what kind of thread you are thinking of opening. Else, I could have given you the suitable advise that would have helped you AVOID making such typical newbie mistakes. sad.gif

Off chance that you didn't see the portion of my previous reply post to you, allow me to repeat some IMPORTANT message in my previous post. ^^

On our board, if there already is an existing thread with the same or similar topic, then we are supposed to ADD our post to the existing thread rather than opening a new thread. Therefore, before clicking on NEW TOPIC button, we're supposed to look around the forums and/or use the search function to see if we already have a thread where you can ADD that post rather than opening a new thread.

The above applies to everyone on our board, oldie members and newbie members alike. smile.gif

In addition, for new members we usually recommend NOT to open a new thread until they will become more familiar with our board so that they can avoid making all these common "newbie mistakes" such as opening a duplicate topic thread, or opening a thread in a wrong forum, etc., and instead making a nice start as a good posting member on our board. Our Forum Decorum recommend spending a couple of weeks of of active posting in our forums by ADDING your POSTS on EXISTING THREADS before start thinking about opening any new discussion threads, and I recommend that as well. Hope you can heed our advice, and follow our Forum Posting Decorum, and hope to see you becoming an awesomely productive posting member of our board! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 24 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #670

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Hi! I have an....Issue. - -U

I'm attempting to change my siggy and avatar (nothing bad!) and it's not showing the signature because it's Kurosh!tsji (Black Butler) and of course all the links have Kurosh!tsuji in them so it's not loading >>

What should I do?

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 24 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #671

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kari_Neko @ Dec 24 2009, 10:14 AM) *
Hi! I have an....Issue. - -U

I'm attempting to change my siggy and avatar (nothing bad!) and it's not showing the signature because it's Kurosh!tsji (Black Butler) and of course all the links have Kurosh!tsuji in them so it's not loading >>

What should I do?

@Kari_Neko - Yeah, sorry about that... sad.gif For using a pic that contains "Kurosh!tsuji" as part of the URL (and if you can't change file name/URL address for various reasons, then...) could you save that pic on your computer first, by doing the usual "right click on the pic, then Save" thingy, then upload it to Tinypic (no need to register) or any other similar photo-hosting site? This way, the pic gets a new URL without "Kuroshitsuji" as part of the address. And then use that URL? For avatar, please use the URL that says "Direct Link," and paste that link to where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" on your Edit Avatar Settings page on your My Controls, then click on "Update Avatar" at the bottom, and for sig use the URL that says "IMG Code" and paste that to your sig edit box and then do the rest as usual.^^
And, for the text in the sig, if you'd like, please go ahead and make the text entry using "Kurosh!tsuji" and I can edit it and correct it later. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 25 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #672

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I used Tinypic and it worked! Thank you Tombow~ *glomps*

Merry Christmas by the way! X3

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 27 2009, 04:44 AM
Post #673

Group Icon

@Kari_Neko - You're welcome! That's a nice sig! ^^
And, thank you, & you too, and hope you have a very happy new year! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Dec 27 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #674

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

~ My Post Count Isn't Increasing? ~

Well, I just noticed this yesterday, even though I am posting (technically flooding) . . . It wont change . . . Yesterday and today it is just stuck to 61 . . . what shall I do? . . .

Sorry guys! It's already taken care of . . . Maybe I just overlooked . . . . You can close this if you want thanks . . .

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 27 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #675

Group Icon

@kazare - Yeah, I checked your posts for yesterday and today, and the post counts seem to be accurate. biggrin.gif

For anyone, especially for new members who did not know this yet, on our board, your posts in Spam Central forum and Roleplay Community forum do not count towards your total posts counts. Sorry! For these forums, please post there for your own enjoyment of posting, and not for the post count (I guess this holds true for any forums, but particularly for these forums. ^^)

---------------

BTW, on our board, there are no post-count based special privileges or member benefits, and IMO, in general, post counts really do not matter much on our board.

Members on our board are, I think, generally respected for their post CONTENTS and the manner of postings, and NOT by the number of their post counts. (Trust me, I know. XDD) Many of the posters I place in high regards happen to have rather small post counts, too, but when they kindly grace our board with their insights, I treasure reading their posts!!

On contrary, I think posters who try to slap down as many posts for the sake of increasing post counts usually are traditionally looked down on our board.

In short, IMO, it is the CONTENTS, CONTENTS, CONTENTS that matters, and NOT the Quantity. Hence, my advise to everyone is to take time with each of your posts and try to organize it well, and if it's for some discussions, try to explain your viewpoints well, offer examples if necessary, or even doing some researches on the topic before you post may help making good posts, IMO.

And, if you're replying to other members' posts, disagree, if it calls for, but still please try to treat other members with respect, and I think that helps you gaining respects among our members, IMO, while unnecessary bashing others makes you looking bad, IMO. ^^

And, I think READING other people's posts helps making you look smarter, XD especially on discussion threads. biggrin.gif

But, above all, hope you all enjoy posting on our board, for the joy of .. uh.. sharing and exchanging ideas and info on the common interests (FMA and other stuff,) and then I think, the post counts and respects from other members, and stuff like that will eventually come along with you when you are having a good time being part of our healthy posting exchanges on our board. smile.gif

(Yes, yes, I know, these are all common sense stuff, and I'm just reiterating them as a general reminder. XDD)

--------

Closing the thread as per OP request.
ETA: Merged to "Site Question" thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 43 44 45 46 47 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:07 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css