HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Miverel
post May 10 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #15241

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,027

Happy Birthday Becca-chan!!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 10 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #15242

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Happy Birthday Becca-chan! I can't remember whether I did say it to you earlier, but saying another time doesn't do any bad, does it? (I am totally not making any sense...)

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
paca
post May 10 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #15243

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 34,936

I read some part of and interview with Arakawa (from a reliable sourcer ;D)....

"Mustang battles in Central in the vol. 22 though, the reason that he kills nobody is because 'He looks resolutely forward, so Mustang thinks he had better give the other martialists a clean image to be prepared for becoming a Fuhrer.'"
We may get him in the cover xD why not?

"I wanted to show the thing the minor figure also does one's best, and I'm surprised myself that Darius and Heinkel take charge of very active part more than I imagined."
"Because I was brought up in the society which both an adult and a child work, I can't imagine the person who doesn't work ( NEET or stay-at-home). It's so hard for the farmers to be able to readily progress the work if there is not a family in a body."

"The ending will become a little long way off than I thought because the stories that I want to draw have increased." owo
+ comparing the ending totally with equivalent exchange 8D very Arakawa xD

she als talks about foreshadowing situations _ ....and going back to past parts of the story finding useful things....
so there fits Grumman's question xD and many other things....totally clear but been said by Arakawa it gets more points! xD

<<
<<<
<<<<
read it.... to kill the time until our beloved chapter 95 is out D:
from and more here from Da

Happy Birthday Becca-chan! <3

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 10 2009, 10:00 AM
Post #15244

Member No.: 67,594

Thanks so much paca for that!

"The ending will become a little long way off than I thought because the stories that I want to draw have increased."

This means she'll go over the initial 80-100 chapters she had talked about in the earlier interviews I suppose... =)

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post May 10 2009, 10:18 AM
Post #15245

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

"The ending will become a little long way off than I thought because the stories that I want to draw have increased."

Once again, I have a reason to live laugh.gif

Chapter 95 is taking waaaaaaaaaaay too long to get a RAW out.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post May 10 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #15246

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE (Jelly_Belly @ May 9 2009, 11:33 PM) *
You do? Whats your account name? Imma stalk you.

It's Ladyhawke78 and feel free to watch it, but I warn you, I NEVER update it. I just don't draw anymore. Gettin too old to really have time for it.

I enjoyed the pic! Thanks for posting.

BTW, I mentioned Ishbal since I am certain, in my mind that whatever sex happened, it happened before things got "serious" in the main plot of FMA. A agree that the 'goodbye secks' would be impractical because by that point in the plot is was too risky for them.

Also, I find nothing wrong or inappropriate with discussion the sexuality of fictional characters as long as we are not posting graphic fic/pics that would be inappropriate for under-18 viewers.
Content of that nature should stay on Adultfanfiction.net or other sites dedicated to 18+

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Sweetdeath04
post May 10 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #15247

Citizen

Member No.: 47,146

The ending will become a little long way off than I thought because the stories that I want to draw have increased."

Best news I've heard all day! That means we get even MORE oppertunities for Royai!

--------------------
I'M NOT SHORT!... I'm Huggable!
My Web Work

+Quote Post
xo.milly-chan//
post May 10 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #15248

Citizen

Member No.: 51,914

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ May 10 2009, 10:33 AM) *
A agree that the 'goodbye secks' would be impractical because by that point in the plot is was too risky for them.

I agree with that! biggrin.gif Intimate goodbyes practically scream (to the houmonculi that seem to be stalking them, nonetheless) "He/She means more to me than the entire world and I'll do anything to keep him/her safe".

...Not that they don't know that already, but that's hardly the point now, is it? happy.gif;;

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 10 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #15249

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Heh, before get too far behind...

@Gimpyhair - Love that vid!! The vid is made wih 400 pics all hand-drawn?? Wow!!

@Becca-chan - Love your comic!! I like Roy's happy smile!! laugh.gif
Also, Happy Birthday!!!! happy.gif

@edo little kid - Thank you for the lovely Royai pics!! biggrin.gif

And, speaking of...
QUOTE (black~hayate @ May 9 2009, 02:31 PM) *
Wanna know a secret?
The little gif with Roy and Riza looking like they do exercises... everytime you scroll down the page and scroll the picture away, they start kissing. If you scroll back to the picture, they do exercises...
*likes to talk nosense while waiting for new chapter*

@black~hayate - Gahaha, you actually got me going for a moment.. laugh.gif

@Jelly_Belly - Holly molly!!! Nice to see you again!! biggrin.gif
And, Liz is right, you're getting so good!! Thanks for that nice fanart!! ^^

@DistantBlue - Nice drawing of Riza!! ^^

@Miverel - That Riza looks very sad!! (which is correct for the occasion, right? Nice drawing!! ^^)

@paca - Thanks for that interesting info!!!

@Causmicfire - I think it's generally all right, as long as we do not go into anything graphic. or any physical talks, or any detailed info on the actual "action" during the "encounter." tongue.gif Though, knowing this is shounen manga, and this being FMA, if happened we would probably never see any sign of it. ^^
...I was just chuckling that it took 1000 pages on this thread to have someone actually coming out and asked that question. XD I think part of it is that by now we can say for sure, regardless of what some might dispute, that it is undeniable that there is some deep connection between these two people, and maybe it took us (and FMA) 1000 pages of this thread to get to this point. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Becca-chan
post May 10 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #15250

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,345

( I tried to quote everyone's birthday wishes, but it wouldn't do that for some reason <: ( )

@ RoyXRizaFan, jacksparrow589, FMAObsessed, Miverel, amestris star, paca, Tombow - Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes everyone! happy.gif I had a really wonderful birthday and I got some nice presents too.
( Including a special Copic Marker sketch pad, I'm planning on drawing my Royai piccy in that ^_~ )

And also, thank you for the comment on the comic, Tombow. ^^

--------------------
Becca-chan; Your local Tucker addict...I am 100% sane, I swear! O.O;

+Quote Post
Makika
post May 10 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #15251

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

Becca-chan: Happy Birthday. (sorry, i'm late)

hahaha, the sex sub-topic, I think they already made it too. Not in Ishbal because they are very traumatized and everything... Maybe after, in one mission (like that mission on the game "Carnival", where Riza have to "camouflage" herself and he causes her passing with the military car and wetting her. After, he ask if she wants to enter in the car, and in there, he laugh of her. (she get reeeally angry)).

EDIT: I brought the link from this scene. Here!

Now, coming back to the chapter 95, I think this chapter will be very WOW/OMG/O_O
because after all, just some pics were publicated until now.

they want make a suspense. I hope this chapter really recognize us for that "burning of neurons". (some searches say that anxious and angry literally burn our neurons).

blowup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post May 10 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #15252

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Ok, so I am thinking about this suicide pact spoiler-leak thing from back in the chapter 95 thread... and I'm thinking... I do not think that Arakawa would really have Riza just KILL herself if she winds up having to kill Roy. That would still leave the tattoo open to being found by someone else. The body needs to be prepared for death, embalming etc. IF they observe traditional funeral rites in Amestris, which it seems they do based on Hughes's funeral. "Bullet in the head" isn't going to work here. She would really have to destroy her body completely to assure the tattoo is never discovered.

I certainly hope the plot doesn't turn this way, but if it DOES, I hope Arakawa thinks it through.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post May 10 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #15253

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

Riza says something along "I will destroy this body completely" so I wouldn't worry too much. Arakawa has it made up thoroughly and I'm sure so does Riza. That leaves burning and acid as an option...

Sorry to those of you who are strong enough not to read the spoilers for chpater 95...

To start another note: in the preview for the next anime episode there was an alchemist who strongly looked like papa Hawkeye. Was it really him? Will there be more than just a mention about him?

*crawls away to look for the apparently non-existent manga chapter*

+Quote Post
Makika
post May 10 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #15254

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

Papa hawkeye? Now? I think it's not him.

And the thing about Riza, I think she said that for "wake up" Roy. Because after all, he is immersed in his revenge. But if he don't change his actions, I know she'll not hesitate in meet her promisse.
But Hiromu simply just can't make something like that with us. I think this chapter have something BIG, like a huge Royai scene or something like that, because they are making suspense. A huge suspense.
I don't know about nobody who get the raw, it's just inaccessible. O_O

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post May 10 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #15255

Member No.: 52,558

I am hoping for a huge Royai moment. If that happens it will make this agonizing wait worth it.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 11:51 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css