Joined: 10-May 09
Member No.: 68,646
-Must. Sleep. Now. -I really need to set my alarm...or I'll sleep through the whole day :/ -Tomorrow (or rather today about eight hours from now) shall be a day of intense writing. INTENSE. *strikes epic pose*
Edit: I was all set to go to sleep and Death Note had to come on T_T I...want to see L... ;_; Double edit: It's a Near episode g'night then.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington
Joined: 4-April 09
Member No.: 67,594
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 7 2009, 12:03 PM)
*whistles innocently* I have absolutely nothing to do with this...
I'll deal with you later *evil grin*
- Fresh cherries are so good <3 - I really feel like having an ice-cream now (oh God not again). - Thinking that I have to work tomorrow makes me me cringe. - I have to start organizing my vacation for next month, yay!~
"I'm sorry... thank you..." Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Joined: 17-September 05
Member No.: 23,115
Ok guys, reminder time again.... And, let me try some other approach this time....
Think of this thread as... a place you put down your thought ONCE A DAY, or maybe twice. Or, think of this thread as... a thread where you post what your day was like, ONCE A DAY. And, if you happen to have only one line of thought on that day, that's fine since you can't help it, but in general, try to put down more than one line. If you have only one line of thought, maybe you can READ what others are posting, and make some efforts to add some reply comments to them on your post. Sure it takes time, but others would probably appreciate your comments.
Joined: 7-December 07
Member No.: 54,118
- I think that my brother=epic win I mean after two weeks he's back from school's camp (or something like this I'm not sure how to call this in English), he's ten and came back in someone's pants, anyway they weren't his Oo Besides he bring new shampoo, few not his socks and panties and many sticks and stones xP Still I'm happy to have him back in home~
- Dogs: Bullets & Carnage is oh-so great anime, I have to go and read manga~
- Gimme subs to the 10th episode, now~!
- It's nearly midnight but I won't go to sleep till I won't DL subs...or at least this is what I'm planning~
- Ah, more work to write tomorrow, ah well, since I'm getting money for writing so~many pages of this darn stuff I'm fine with it, kind of...
Joined: 12-January 05
From: Behind you! MWAHA
Member No.: 5,537
Well I decided to have a quick close tonight, funny thing is after i decided to have a quick close our stupid system started crashing. It was nice for me though. Having the system crash meant we couldnt take as many orders and since I'm always stuck in grill, [by myself i might add] made today a hella lot easier
-45 minute close[I was done in 15] -I chilled, sat, and talked to the manager while the computers were doing their final daily backup -ALRIGHT!! king of the hill time, then maybe they will rerun the new family guy episode *Turns volume up and exits*
Edit: *4 hours later* Still playing Hotel Dusk, FREAKING ADDICTING >_< my eyes are so burning from lack of sleep