HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are You Extroverts Or Introverts? Or Something Else?, Tell us about your personality!
Rating 4 V
Which One Are You?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 58
Guests cannot vote 
Popogeejo
post Apr 20 2009, 07:32 AM
Post #46

Master Alchemist

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,420

Voted yes, this is a dumb thread but I can't complain when you made a They Might be Giants reference.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Jul 8 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

I said I was a bit of both when I voted, but now I'll say it here. smile.gif I call myself an introverted extrovert. I can come off very shy around people I first meet, but I start to really warm up after a year of knowing them. Yes, I know a year is a long time, but I'm working on that. I used to be an extrovert and then I moved a lot which made things uneasy for me as a preteen. That was a hard moment in my life.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mhacy
post Jul 12 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #48

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,452

70 % extrovert
30 % introvert

that's my personalities.
im open to all but i also concern on my own feelings and opinions.
i love new friends but i want to have my own territory where i can do all my tasks^^

--------------------

Just say...." I DO....."

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Apr 22 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #49

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

I'm much more introverted than extroverted. laugh.gif

I like having a small group of close friends and when I'm with them, I could yap on all day. But when I'm with a crowd of people I barely say a word.

At university I live in halls of residence and on my floor there are 17 other girls, and I barely see any of them because I don't really go outside of my room unless I go to the bathroom/kitchen/lectures. At one stage they actually contacted one of the mentors because they thought I was ill as I barely leave my room. xD It's not that I don't like to make new friends, it's just that I feel we all have nothing in common; the biggest difference between us is they like to go out boozing practically every night and I don't drink at all. I struggle to find like-minded people. But I actually don't mind my own company.

I'm usually the more thoughtful and quiet one in my group of friends. I tend to be the more "mature" one that people come to talk to. (Although, sometimes it can feel like that it's all they come to me for!) But I do get very talkative with my little group of friends, with a sense of humour that only I get, but they know that's just my style.

I think the most extroverted thing about me is that I can be very opinionated. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Apr 22 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #50

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

I believe that I am the world's biggest introvert... I don't know but I feel very comfortable working out everything on my own...

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Apr 23 2011, 06:03 AM
Post #51

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

I am very much an introvert. I don't like going out much, and I can only handle speaking with a few people at any given time. If a group gets too big, I get very quiet, and start feeling uncomfortable, even if they're all people I know. But I care about the few close friends that I have very much.

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
Lucky Lucy
post Apr 26 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #52

Apprentice

Member No.: 80,077

I surely am an introvert. That's just because I feel better when I'm with a few close friends than when I'm with a large group. I never feel like I fit in. Also, if I'm in a room full of strangers, I'm not going to be the one who talks to somebody; I'd probably be waiting for someone else to talk to me.

--------------------
With you I had a bad romance! ♥

" Yeah, one, two princes kneel before you! Princes, two princes who adore you! "

+Quote Post
Envy's Lady
post Jun 14 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #53

Apprentice

Member No.: 73,733

Introvert in real life....more of an extrovert online sometimes(I'm too open online sometimes for my own good....I think it's like my therapy).

In real life I'm pretty scared of people....due to my horrible experiences with other humans in general. I actually get physically ill when around other people sometimes....like when I'm around a lot of people I'm not familiar with, I can get sick. Sometimes I can overcome it but my body rejects being around people sometimes.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 05:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css