Eternal Order, Come and join at your own peril :D
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 14 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Story:

In the modern age many might not believe in the existance of demons, vampires nor gods. But if they were to simply take a little look out of their daily lives they`d discover an overwhelming world that affects theirs in a way beyond their comprehession. This is why no one knows that demons walk amongst men and that there are vampires stalking the streets at night for easy prey. However things are hardly as simple as this, every single myth or legend that exists within human memory is true or at least in some respect hold a shred of that truth. Only a small percent of the worlds population knows of the existance of the supernatural, these are often powerful occultists, seers and martial artists.

This world that has remained hidden since the dawn of time is protected by an order known as the Eternals, which is composed from all kinds of beings, good, evil, demons and humans, the list is endless. Wherever they come from doesn`t matter, each member of the order belong to a covenant(local gathering place of the order), but are allowed to travel, but thus must abide by the rules of the closest local covenant. Each covenant is ruled by a master, a being deemed fit to oversee an area and act as necessary, if rules are broken. All masters however answer to the headquarters of the order where the council of eternals hold ultimate power and `rule` as they see fit. Their power is in fact an illusion as the masters usually do as they please and thus it is not uncommon for everyone to simply ignore the councils existance.

------------------

So basicly you can be anything from an unholy abomination to human with special powers, this much is up to you, our characters will at first gather to a covenant meeting where they are alarmed some disturbing piece of news and they are sent off to deal with a problem...

-------------

Rules:

1. One liners allowed, but not preferable. If characters have a conversation then it probably easier to use these.
2. Romance is fine, just nothing too sexual.
3. No god-moding.
4. No controlling other RPers characters.
5. No killing another character without permission from that character's respectful RPer.
6. To improve the depth of the characters, make sure to think of a backstory that fits the setting, how the chaos and death has shook your characters life etc. Would be great if someone even made suggestions to me about my character having met your character in the past or somehow having been involved in their life.
7. Have fun! laugh.gif

Characters:

Name: Mayer
Race: Half-Human/Seraphim (divine being)
Personality: Cold, polite, calm.
Strong points: Able to stay calm in danger and read his enemies in order to exploit their weakness.
Weak points: Emotionally distant, stuck in patterns, uncreative.
Weapons: A grimoire with a black sun depicted on the cover.
Abilities: Necromancy/Soul control, uses the souls of the dead, that he keeps contained in his grimoire, as his tools. He can use them as weapons, servants or simply transfer souls from one location to another.
Appearance:
(note his face is more or less covered by hair usually so most people of see his other eye and glimpses of a tanned face of a young man)
Family: None to speak of....

History: Only a few know how old Mayer, or from which country he is, maybe because he has remained relatively unnoticed, but those that spread rumours about him date his existence as far as the first crusade. Supposedly he took part in it, performing feats of valour that earned him an honored place in the crusader state of Jerusalem. From there on he remained in the city, protecting it until it fell to the Saladin and his saracens. After the fall of the city he was presumed dead, vanishing into the dark of history tough some whispered that he had joined the saracen in order to understand their customs and idealogies.

From there on from time to time rumors of a man dressed like a priest scouring the remains of battles appeared, many identified this as a mere coincidence, but those who knew better were certain that this was the same man travelling around witnessing historic battles around the globe. He was said to have visited such places as sengoku period japan to witness the battles of nobunaga oda as a christian missionary, followed napoleons campaigns and survived through the hell that was world war II. And in all the tales told of him, it is said that he supposedly `battled death` for the souls of the dead or at least stole some of them before they could be guided into the next world, all in order to gain more power and at the same time understanding the concept of death.

Theme song: Iced Earth - Harbinger Of Fate

Join! Illegal Legacy didn`t work so IŽll make this one more exciting, which should keep up the interest biggrin.gif

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 14 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I'M ALIVE!!
And I'm in...if it's ok ^-^U

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 14 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

heh, no problem, I was thinking this might appeal to you as Illegal legacy kinda got scrapped tough I and Nathaniel tried to keep it alive, but it seems DNA... or whatever he is called these days (changed his name again? laugh.gif ) is busy with other stuff

just post your character profile/s as usual

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 15 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

*raises hand* Oh! Pick me, pick me! biggrin.gif I like to RP a lot, yus.

Now, all I need to do is pick one of my many millions of characters to use in this one XD;

Name: Zee
Race: ???, rumored to be some sort of Grim Reaper
Personality: Wild, cunning, tends to enjoy twisting the truth in some way or fooling people
Strong points: Loyal, intelligent, charming
Weak points: Is too much of a trickster to care for the fellow man, tends to be disruptive
Weapons: A large scythe designed out of the bones of many small animals
Abilities: Can 'vanish' into thin air, can, in some instances, see into the future; the future being relative, though, there is room for error.
Appearance:
(Ref picture so you guys can visualize his body type a bit better. ^^) Tall and thin, tends to be compared to a scarecrow, with long, dry black hair. He has complete heterochromia (different colored eyes), his left eye being a bright, unnatural orange, and his right eye being green and cat-like. His teeth are all filed to a point.
Family: He's outlived them all.
History: He's the type of guy you only see just before someone is found dead; lurking in the shadows, watching, grinning like the Cheshire cat, madly. Not much is known about him at all, and anything he has to say, one would have to ask. That is, if one is brave enough to ask...
Theme song: (In a good mood) If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears (In a bad mood) Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums - A Perfect Circle

(Hm, maybe Zee and Mayer have met before? XD)

---
Name: Ulrich
Race: Unknown; Humanoid
Personality: Quiet, shy, tends to go unnoticed within crowds.
Strong points: Can be fierce should the occasion call for it, has very good aim and good battle skills
Weak points: A hopeless romantic, she gets distracted day-dreaming rather constantly; though affectionate at times, she hardly ever expresses her feelings.
Weapons: Twin Taurus PT145 semi-automatic handguns (if they can be used), and a slightly oversized Gladius (sword, if it can be used)
Abilities: Can walk and see through walls, if she focuses hard enough, she can 'see' the auras of other people.
Appearance:
(Ulrich's hair is slightly blonder, and her breasts are just a teensy bit flatter, since she's kinda underdeveloped.)
Family: None; she is an orphan
History: Well, there isn't much to say about Ulrich. She was abandoned at an orphanage as a baby, and raised there with kindness. When she was 15, she got a letter stating that her parents were very much alive. She abandoned the orphanage in hopes of finding the person who sent her that letter.

Three years later, exposed to the horrors of the world, and very much a shadow of herself, she is still looking for an answer.
Theme song: Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 15 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

Hi, um...You may not know me...but i'd like to join with your permission, maybe? =>w<= I apologize for being so formal. Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Feb 15 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

NAME: Vita Bevitore
NICKNAME: 'The Gluttonous'
PICTURE:
QUOTE: "Why is it that we always find something that wants to rip out our aortas?"
BIRTHDAY: May 6th

APPEARANCE: Vita is well known for wearing very formal attire. He is also well known for making it look very casual. Because of this, Vita finds himself able to fit into almost any crowd- be it a low-life gang crowd, or in a mass of bussinessmen. Even his green hair seems to blend in when he puts on his hat- the shadows make it harder for one to identify the color

PERSONALITY: Vita cares for only one thing- his own enjoyment. And he searches for it, and does anything he can to get it. Gambling, Banter, Jokes, even violence on occasion. He enjoys quite a few things, as will do almost anything to exprience more. However, this is not the only thing he cares for. He also cares for others, but his consciences ALWAYS takes a secondary postion when it comes to his enjoyment of things.

History:

Born in the Verona, Italy, as an orphan, Vita never really had a home. When he was born, he was placed in an orphanage, but at the age of 7, he escaped it, and began living on the streets. He found himself poor, alone, and wet, living in a box down an allyway somewhere. However, he never once regreted his choice to leave- The workers there always alienated him from the rest of the children, always seperated him- and that was one thing he could never deal well with- loneliness.

Not long from that day, Vita was stealing from an food stand around the corner of the street, when he was cought by a cop. As he grabbed his wrist, in a fit of pure despertness, Vita did something he had never done before. The man's face suddenly exploded, as a toy from the orphanage suddenly flew through his face at alarming speeds. The streets suddenly became chaos, and Vita was shocked. Suddenly, a man appeared and led the boy to saftey- this man was the Crimson King, leader of a guild of assassins. They raised the boy in luxury, provided he work for them. And he did. As a reward, they taught him to control his powers. The man, the Crimson King, was actually a 'Specter' as he calls it, and formed the assassin's guild to find a suitable partner (see also: host) and eventually choose Vita as it. After murdering all of the group in the HQ to test there newfound prowess, they now move on, as two legitamitly fused beings, who seek enjoyment in all of it's forms.

Main Weapon: 'Good-Will', Large Shirken/Knife with a chain on it
Weapon Type: Blade, Time
Function: Melee and Medium to Long Range fighting.

Secondary Weapon(s):
Revolvers
Smoke Bombs
a few vials of poison around belt

Powers: 'Eternal Reoccurence': Vita has the ability of what he calls 'The Eternal Reoccurance.' This power is essentually time control- however, it is still at 'Stage 2' as Vita calls it. Instead of explaining it, it might be easier and more practical just to show you what he can do:

'Stage One: Chains Loosened': Allows Vita to reach back in a time in his life, and teleport an object into the now. His most commonly used techique, he often uses this with chains, or knifes, and even occasionally, bullets that he can send flying at above-normal speeds (Above normal speeds....for a bullet)

'Stage Two: Chains Weakened': Far less perfected, but still usable somewhat, Vita can see into your past for a few moments, if you exhibit intense emotion. This could be any moment however, from your childhood trauma, to you making a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch a few minutes earlier. according to Vita it is 'Exactly 47.6 percent finished" in it's perfection

Eh. I don't know how good the profile is, but I think it's good enough. Tell me if otherwise

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 16 2010, 01:34 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

Wow this one got more ppl joining than I expected... Good... and spooky, you hardly need to ask permission laugh.gif anyone is welcome

Nathaniel, that was the first thought that crossed my mind as well when I read your chars profile. Spaniard (DNA), your profile is all good. I might be throwing in some `religious` references in this rp as my character, hope no one is offended by that biggrin.gif hehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 16 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #8

Citizen

Aw, Thank you. And, don't worry, I'm not religious XDXD <3 Awright, here's my profile:

NAME: Antonia (8754) Kortez
HEIGHT: 4ft 11in ((Not in boots))
QUOTE: "Shut the hell up before I rip your innards out an' string 'em around a tree!!"
PICTURE:

APPEARANCE: Relatively short Hispanic with dull electricity-yellow eyes. About 5"3 in total height, Medium length dark brown hair, A submercible pilot's hat and goggles rest on her head. Her eyes normally have a lifeless look, but when in vertigo, they glow in a menacing way. Her skin is a soft tan, and she has a gentle frame. Her most prominent feature are her industrial robo-prosthetic arms, sporting a grapple-launch-thingy, and a gun under her hands. She wears steampunk-inspired clothing...So, you could easily spot her in a crowd.

PERSONALITY: Very moroace (unfeeling), Antonia...is....crazy. Literally. along with being schizophrenic, she also has multiple personalities. So, you might see her going on a rampage, then stop in the middle of it, and be totally unaware of what just happened. She has only a love for her deceased sister, and denies constantly that she left her. She's stubborn as hell and a smartass as well. Added to that, strangely enough, she has an enormous appetite, and loves to eat. She often gets sick, and has a weak spot around her stomach (The irony >>)

HISTORY AND BACKGROUND: Antonia ((8754)) Kortez ((Arakune)) Was created in a lab testing facility, as a prototype for the ultimate human being. She was genetically duplicated from the deranged super model Bianca Kortez, by her creator, Joseph. Because of this, she doesn't have a soul. Along with 8754 (Antonia) there was another being created, her "sister" Monica ((8755)). Over the years of unnecessary torment and anguish provided by the hellish experiments cast by the facility, eventually Monica became estranged from Antonia, afraid of her fits of psychotic rage. Monica was killed in a lab explosion, and in a desperate attempt to bring her back to life, she cut off her own arms, to try and reassemble her departed sibling (failing of course). Set into a state of vertigo, When Antonia was found, she was deemed "unstable" and taken into an orphanage for the mentally unstable in the U.K., where she met Lorenzo, her mechanic, and out of pity, attached large metal arms designed for a war machine, onto her body. After leaving the U.K., Antonia now desires to live a normal life, no matter what the cost. Gripping onto her last strand of lucidity, Antonia faces the danger of going off the deep end for good.....

((Hope this is okay XD))

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 17 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #9

Alchemists

(All cool, and now? We are starting!)

The city of Vienna fell to darkness as night turned to day, those who dwelled in the light fell asleep and those that lurked in the darkness awoke. Ignorance is bliss, as long as humans, who only saw a bleak world burdened by their own tedious troubles and worries did not become aware of what lurked in the shadows, they retained their sanity. It may have been like a cup filled with water whenever ordinary men became aware of the horrors, which lurked within their cities. If the cup was filled full, the shattering knowledge that every story you`ve ever known might be true would shake the very foundations of your world, your logic and anything you have ever known.

Luckily for those humans, they were most often spared from such a fate by the likes of those, who were gathered in Covenants all around the world. The Covenant of Vienna stood in plain view, for all to see, but for a few to be ever known, in the old city that stood in the center of the city. Only members were allowed to enter what appeared to be an old 5 story appartment, at the door they were asked a specific question before let in. Each Covenant had their own, but they were recognized all around the globe thus proving a method to keep track where each Covenant member travelled. From there on they would descend, instead of what might expect, into a dank and cold basement below. From that basement they could access a secret door, which lead them to a tunnel, that dug into the earth and 300 hundred meters away from the building itself.

After passing through the dark tunnel the members arrived to a large circular hall, carved out of rock with large columns supporting the roof at the sidelines. The center of the room was carved into an amphitheatre with stair cases descending into the flat middle section from north, east, south and west. Between these staircases were long rows of seats in, which the members took their place. In the far end of the room sat the master of the covenant, elevated above everyone else. A eerie silence floated in this hall as Rufus, the master of the Covenant and an elder vampire sat on his seat eyeing everyone gathered in the hall. Dressed all in black and a hood covering his face, Rufus was a bit of an enigma to everyone as he was rarely seen anywhere except on his `throne` from where he governed his Covenant. He grumbled at the prospect that so few members had assembled in the hall and that most of them from abroad as, if his own members were not reluctant enough to lend him aid. Rufus began to doubt his lean policy with his followers and pondered whether he should introduce some iron discipline upon his own members.

Of the few one`s that were gathered there thus far, one stood out, a foreigner. His presence was almost as, if he were a ghost and all those that were near him felt somewhat unnerved. His cloth was that of a priest or at least that was what Rufus kept telling himself. The aura that surrounded this person was tranquil and peaceful, but whoever encountered that aura for the first time would feel shivers running down his spine. Rufus knew this aura all too well, it was the tranquility of death with a mix of another worldly being. He had only given his name and Covenant from which he was from, `Mayer from the Covenant of Cairo`, and sat down on the sidelines with a book in hand. Only once did Mayer raise his eyes from his book when he looked at Rufus with an unnervingly eyes that only reflected the calm around him. Rufus answered the glare with chuckle as Mayer lowed his eyes to examine his book. Rufus sensed that this person had experience beyond that of a normal human, even that of an elder vampire possibly.

It was instinct and he was never wrong about people, hopefully those that were arriving in the hall would proven equally interesting.

(just introduce your characters and have them arrive the the hall.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 17 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #10

Alchemists

I'm done!! Sorry for the crappy profiles, as the story goes they'll develop, I promise...anyway, these are my "recycled" characters...100% GREEN!!

Name: Unknown (Everybody calls her "Amara")
Race: Witch
Ethnic Group: Gypsy
Occupation: Fortune Teller (Thief) - Ironically she finds highly insulting the belief that says all gypsies are thiefs and swindlers.
Appearence:

(These are her clothes)

Personality: She has proven to be a excentric and confident girl who has no respect for authority and rules. Despite what her appearence might show, she has a sharp tongue and always speaks her mind rarely caring for what others might think. She might never admit it but she has a big weakness for hooche, dancing and parties. Despite her carefree/daredevil personality she always manages to be ice-cold/dead-serious when it comes to money/business. And as a bonus for her daily activities she has the ability to be very charming when she wants to, her dazzling charisma has gotten her out of trouble on many occasions. Her greatest weakness are her temper, her ambition and the fact that she just cant seem to stay focused on just one thing for a long time (same as staying in just one place)
Personal Quote: "A thief is a magician that dosent get cheered"
Abilities: Unknown
Weapons: Magic and summoning of weapons when it's necessary.
History: No one knows where she comes from or even what she's looking for. She has been spotted several times in different traveling circus as a fortune teller (always under different names) which could explain her mixture of accents and languages. Aside from that, all is unknown.
Family: Unknown

Name: Unknown (Amara calls him "Sin")
Race: Spiritual Supporter/Demon (Supporters are spirits/demons who are summonded by witches, (either by calling them or them being meant to be with the witch since the beginning -those are called spiritual supporters-) they forge a pact in which the witch gives her Supporter "mana" (life force) and the Supporter gives her strenght in return. If you use magic through a supporter you can produce magic ten times stronger, of course, respecting limits)
Appearence:
Personality: Sin is a carefree demon who cares only about 2 things: himself and making other people suffer for his entretainment, which leads others to belive he's a "trickster", a statement he has never denied, being close to confirm it by saying "Loki, Kitsune, Hermes...those guys are rookies...they aint got nothing on me!"
He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. And even whit his narcissist tendencies, deep down, even when he'll never say it out loud...he cares for Amara.
Personal Quotes: "To be a true player you have to know how to play"
Abilities: Unknown
Weapons: Unknown
History: No one knows why or for how long has Sin been with Amara...when people ask they just say it's a long "win-win" contract.

-----
Calm steps broke the silence as a young girl walked inside the hall followed by an older looking boy. The girl looked around curiously while the boy smirked looking quite amused, almost as if wondering what would she do next, she just ignored him as she sat down. Despite her appeareance her eyes showed a quite strange truth...they showed the winsdom of someone that had lived for centuries, someone that had seen many things, someone that had been tainted...the girl was strange but the boy wasnt left behind either, there was something about them...something quite unusual.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Feb 17 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

[I'm not going in there]
{Yes, you are}
[No. I am not]
{Give me one good reason}
[They're all dressed in black.]
{I'M dressed in black.}
[But you have green hair. And you aren't wearing a robe.]
{I'm still going in}
[...]

Two voices argued in the mind of Vita Bevitore, as he walked slowly into the room filled with the darkly clothed men.

[You see! I'm still getting bad vibes from the people here.]
{Vibes? Thats groovy}
[...]
{Thats what I thought}

The voices conflicted more, in the smiling body of Bevitore. The man's closed eyes remained ever present, as the omnipresence of "Termui" made it possible for him to still see. The man in formal attire said nothing, but chuckled slightly as he observed the crowd.

{So dull}
[I told you. It'd be no fun.]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 17 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #12

Citizen

((Your Characters come in pairs, don't they Mai?? XDXD I love the pictures btw))

Antonia came into the hall stretching her intimidating metal appendages over her head. Today, she was tired. You could see it, with dark circles under her eyes, and uncoordinated footing. She examined the hall slowly, trying to spot something of interest, then sighed. To her, the world is quite....dull. She hastily grabbed the back of her seat, then swung her weight over to sit. She stretched a second time, adjusted the goggles resting on her cap, then sighed, waiting for the event to come to order.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 17 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #13

Alchemists

I cant help it!!! It always comes in handy *nod nod* XDXD

Amara looked around almost impatiently when she spotted newcommers, Sin looked at her and then turn around to see what she was seeing "...interesting" He mumbled "...we'll see" She whispered as a faint smirk appeard in her lips, her strange accent making it's first appearence.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 17 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #14

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

A tall man in a black cloak stood pressed to a column, twirling a nasty scythe about, humming softly out of boredom. His face was concealed, though, judging by how his voice rose and fell in pitch, tittering, echoing eerily in the amphitheater, if one were to look at his face, they would see little more than a madman.

"Lizzie Borden had an ax,
And gave her mother forty whacks,
When she realized what she'd done,
She gave her father forty one~
"

The man sang, giggling, hardly caring if he was disrupting the 'peace' in the room or not.

Just as the man had started singing, a rather young-looking girl entered the room, almost as if lost. She blocked everyone else from her mind and looked around her, admiring the underground structure. After maybe a minute of simply taking in the presence of everything, she sat down in the farthest corner, away from everyone; she figured that, should anyone want to come to her, they would do so.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 18 2010, 02:14 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

(I am kinda rushing things in this point, but we won`t be stuck in anything boring like debating their mission etc.)

As the participants arrived one by one and took their seats, Rufus grew weary of the waiting. He stood up, towering above everyone from his high seat with dignity that came along with the position of a master. Truth be told Rufus was not always very serious about his task and the only reason he had ever accepted the position was because Vienna was the place of his birth, but whenever swift action was required he would bolt to counter whatever threatened his Covenant.

"Brothers and sister, those that have come from afar, I greet you. I am the master of this Covenant, Rufus and you can rest you weary selves here whenever it be necessary."

Rufus said, spreading his hands as he welcomed the guests and regular members. Even he had to admit it seemed a bit pompous, but he enjoyed acting as, if he was above others because he had to sacrifice his time taking care of the Covenant. He took a few steps down the stairs before his seat before stopping to gaze at the seats with a hint of anger reflected on his face.

"The reason you are gathered here today is rather urgent and I would not postpone dealing with it for any price while the safety of this Covenant is at stake." He began on a serious note and further steps down the stairs so that he was on the same level as the highest seats in the theathre.

"Someone has been conducting experiments on portals here in Vienna and alas I see by that dumb found look on your faces that I must collaborate..."

He began with a frustrated the tone, but suddenly out of nowhere drew a chalkboard and a chalk, starting to draw two circles causing all those present feel belittled as he was treating them as, if they were children. After a moment of writing the words underworld and earth above the two circles, Rufus coughed and began topoint at the pictures as he explained.

"Now then... Let`s say someone opens a portal, which are usually used for summoning demons etc, but this is where it get`s tricky... Creating portals usually require a power to keep them intact, otherwise they disappate as soon as the power source is cut. So usually they are used for only one or few creatures to pass through after forming a contract or a deal with the summoner. However the underworld is just the beginning of other realms that exist under the governance of beings such as us."

Rufus suddenly flung the chalk at a Covenant member, hitting him square in the forehead, and threw away the chalkboard. He began ascending the stairs, back to his seat. The local members remained quiet now all tough they had felt a bit insulted before by Rufus`s antics, but they at least knew the line, which they should not cross. Interrupting Rufus or arguing against him in a matter that sounded extremely important might have severe consequences as everyone in this roon may have been a suspect in the elder vampires eyes.

"But as of late we received a report from the Eternals that one of their seers has sensed continous power fluctuations in Vienna and that they could not sense any disruptions. Portals are unstable and fluctuate, but if there is no disruption it means someone is supplying it with more power. How? Unless there is a whole congregation of summoners taking turns keeping it up, the next best bet would be...." Rufus continued his explenation, but was suddenly cut off by a voice from the far seats on the theathre.

"The souls of men for they are of inexhaustible supply and like the lambs they are, easy prey for the wolf...." Mayer spoke out as he loudly slammed shut his book, staring at the Covenant with unwavering, cold eyes.

"Exactly." Rufus continued as at least one them had realized the problem they were facing, but unfortunately that was only the beginning. "However this is what troubles us most, the covenants spies have not encountered any increasing demonic or otherwordly activity in the city. So the question is why are they keeping this portal open? Are they gathering an army that could overrun the city? That situation would have consequences that would reach far beyond anyone`s ability to control, every Covenants existence would be at peril should the humans know of our existence.

In addition we do not even know of the portals exact location thus we cannot go running blindly around, but in the least the seers have been able to pinpoint five places where the portal might be located. All those present will split into five groups and each will take a site to investigate, whatever you find, you will report to me as soon as possible. Any threat you face, you are free to exterminate."

Rufus said with a cold, unforgiving tone. This whole mess was a slap against his face, someone dared to try ruin his Covenant, his city! Despite the fact that he was only speculating, he knew that there was something fishy going on and what had already come to pass was condeming enough. He would take great joy in ripping the one`s responsible to shreds should he have the chance to get them within arms reach. Mayer got up and began walking along the seats, towards the stairs with his grimoire hanging from his belt on a chain. Rufus quickly gave orders to his local comrades and they all disappeared as quicky as they possibly could, leaving a group of strangers with Rufus.

Rufus gazed at them quietly before throwing a map, of the city with a location marked on it, to Vita Bevitore.

"You there, weed boy, here is the map of the location you are supposed to investigate. As I told before, exterminate any threat you must, but try to find some scraps of information as well as to how all of this came about. I can`t have this mess repeating itself."

Rufus said with a cold smirk on his face from the shadows of his hood before seemingly disappearing into thin air, but even after he had disappeared there was a whisper in the air "I`ll be watching". Mayer stared silently at the group he had been thrown into, the master had not seemed eager to chat with them, simply gave his order and went away. Mayer knew that Rufus would have an eye on each group, one way or another, vampires possessed the ability to control various little animals as spies so there would be always something keeping an eye on them. For an elder vampire controlling hundreds of little mammals would be like child`s play and thus he could attain a vast information network throughout the city without anyone ever having the slightest clue they were being watched.

"Rather eccentric that Rufus...." Mayer commented dryly as the master disappeared into thin air and then turned his full attention to the others he had been grouped with.

"I think it best we follow the masters instructions and set out for the location on the map, but first I should refrain from being rude and introduce myself as I was first of us to arrive. I am Mayer, a traveller to say the least."

He spoke with a calm, remote tone as he introduced himself whilst remaining polite as was his manner. Mayer glared at Bevitore and the map that was at his feet with a hint of amusement reflected from his eyes, but it disappeared as soon as it had appeared. Mayer stood silent, waiting for others to react somehow or for Bevitore to start moving his carcass so that they might get to their destination.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 12:48 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css