HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
rinoaebastel
post Jun 21 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #16456

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,455

Umm..the thing is that he have a similiar face and similar clothes...and it's like No way, he can be him? the different thing is the hair but...well XD

Ps: anyone know when hayate is going to show up? I want to watch that scene and what roy said about you know who x)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 21 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #16457

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

I don't think it's him: the hair are too different.
In the manga, Hawkeye-sensei's hair in side face looks a bit like Riza's http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/58/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/60/03/
See, the forelocks? Plus they are kinda spikey yes.gif

While here: http://img99.imageshack.us/i/hawkeyesensei.jpg/ the man doesn't have the same side-forelocks and the are more "bouncy" than "spikey", if you know what I mean. And I also think that papa have blonde hair.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jun 21 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #16458

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

Umm...yeah, it looks so diferent smile.gif
so...no papa in the anime for now, (im not going to say that he can have had an hair cut and dying hair xD)

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 21 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #16459

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Wow seriously? The chess game scene is coming up that soon?? I haven't seen the preview for it yet.... I haven't even watched episodes 11 or 12 yet, so I'm going to do that now! Ohhh I'm so excited! I just watched the episode with the chess game in the first anime last night... it was so different though, and so impersonal. The conversation between Grumman and Mustang was so short... and of course no mentioning of marrying Grumman's grand-daughter!! ^^ This time around will be different!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 21 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #16460

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

Yeah, I'm with most people as the curious guy was just it- a curious guy they made out to be an alchemist. I neverreally speculated on that image, but I'm pretty sure that's not Papa Hawkeye (this guy needs a first name...seriously...=_=).

QUOTE (rinoaebastel @ Jun 21 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Ps: anyone know when hayate is going to show up? I want to watch that scene and what roy said about you know who x)

I've been wondering that for an insanely long time. I mean, if they're cutting out all the little extras and whatnot, I was wondering "how are they going to bring up Hayate?" I'm dreading that Hayate just gets himself a curious snippet of a shot in one of the eps (with no backstory whatsoever) just to say "Hayate is here now! YAAAAY!" Wait... wait... o__0 Oh my God, an even worse case scenario would be cutting Hayate out of the series altogether- even though he is pretty vital to the show, IMO. I mean, they even cut out that guy Mason in Brotherhood... seriously now

And yesssh!!! Chessgame! Yay! I hope to God they put in t5hat little royai-gushy-goody-snippet we've all been wanting to hear so badly so we can all squeal with delight... XD... yes, even me.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jun 21 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #16461

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Why? They should make just like they do in the mangas: Hayate shows up and in the gaidens, Arakawa explains how he came to be.
They're making special OVAs for all of the DVDs, anyways, they might as well put it just like the "Blind Alchemist"

And the 'chess game scene' it appears in the preview. XD I believe they'll put it hole.
And about the scenes they're cutting down, they haven't cut anything 'relevant' to the story up until yet and, since most Royai scenes are vital to the story, I'm not all that concerned.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 21 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #16462

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

What I think could happen for Hayate, is that they put a short video at the end of a credits's episode and introduced him this way, kinda like Maes's "get a wife" *see my avatar scene*. Or else it could be an extra inside a DVD.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 21 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #16463

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@Tombow Thank you for teaching me how to put up spoiler tags. smile.gif

I too thought Hawkeye-sensei had blonde hair like Riza.

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 21 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #16464

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

I really hope they don't cut out Hayate. I can't imagine they would though...I mean, in the manga, aside from the gaidens, he was never officially introduced, and I really didn't think anything of it other than "oh, Riza has a dog". When I did read that gaiden it was kind of like a nice add on, but I personally think it will be okay if they show Hayate without showing his origins, or perhaps they'll work it into the episodes somehow. *shrug*

--------------------

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jun 22 2009, 06:30 AM
Post #16465

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

about Roy's hair, I think he looks super handsome in the new series during Maes's funeral. haha

Anyway, I'm still thinking on the manga ending, and it led me to recall the whole movie.

Oh man, the movie Roy is too 'emo'. He's like running away from comfronting Riza. I'm speechless to the fact that he could pull it out by saying: 'there is not enough room for two" (In chibi party, he even said: "cool, right?")

Were I in Riza's situation, I would pull out my gun and shoot at the hot air balloon. 'Is that so unbearable for you to face me?"

In that movie, I don't think the Elrics needed Roy's help. IMO, he was avoiding Riza. Really! If I knew the movie would turn out like that, I rather watched him die in the finale of the first series.

What! Just a second ago he was flirting with Riza and then he was avoiding Riza??

Phew! So much ranting for this morning.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 22 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #16466

Member No.: 52,558

@spectator I felt the same way during the movie too. Here's to a better manga ending for all characters. *Raises glass for a toast*

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 22 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #16467

Member No.: 67,594

And this is just making me so happy for the sole reason that I haven't seen the movie *grins*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 22 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #16468

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Aribelle--I hope Hayate's intro isn't cut out either, and the dog himself cannot be completely cut from the show--he's got some pretty important moments!

spectator--I wonder if it was Roy that needed the Elrics' help. You know, to feel like he could actually help someone. Regardless, Roy was pretty emo in the movie, and I like him better in the manga. He doesn't give up as easily.

FMAobsessed--Here, here! *joins the toast*

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 22 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #16469

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

They'll probably introduce Hayate in some upcoming episode - probably after the whole crew move to Central - as he's already been featured in the production art work as well as in the merchandise. I like his coloring in Brotherhood more - he's more black and white than the black and gray from the first series.

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jun 22 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #16470

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

@jacksparrow589: Well, everyone knows that the only one who needs help is Roy. Did the overthrown of Bradley traumatize him that much? I wonder if the military had hired a psychologist to counsel him. If the movie Roy is so scared of confronting Riza, he could just follow the Elrics and came to our world. If this story happened in real life, I guess his name in our world would as notorious as in the alchemy world.

@amestris_star:Good for you! I would warn any Royai fan who hasn't but wants to watch that movie: you'll get high blood pressure.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css