HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Fma-1 Conqueror Of Shamballa Movie Summary, FMA-1 and FMA CoS SPOILERS inside!!
NightMistress
post Jul 23 2005, 02:35 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,212

QUOTE(Keos @ Jul 23 2005, 05:22 AM)
QUOTE("NightMistress")
Actually there is some EdWin and you can read it here:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...338.html#cutid1

Winry had big case, remember? There were Ed's new automail parts, leg and arm. He said - Hey, I'm growing, and she said - I knew how much you'll grow. So leg and arm fitted perfectly. What is love.
Amd, also, when Ed came back, Winry held him, and he blushed... that was one of the best scenes.
Also, Ed had dream about saying something to Winry, like, it was nice, when he said her name in dream (EdWin fans crying in joy )

At least something satisfying happened with them.

Yeah, I've noticed that you're a Royai fan, so compared to them, Edwin had some satisfying stuff happening. *pat pat* Can't deny the ending ruined possibilities of anything else though. The flower bud was picked before it could fully bloom.
[snapback]224033[/snapback]

LOL! I like Royai and EdWin. Royai is just nearer and dearer to my heart (but not by too many leaps and bounds). I guess their (Royai) situation really was so dissatisfying that I'd take an EdWin moment like this and call it satisfying. Under normal circumstances, I would be very very VERY upset I suppose. I agree about the ending. Shoots down any possibility, but I'm also a HughesRoy supporter and we know how that ends up. Just depends on your view I suppose. At least this situation was an undeniable feeling of budding love.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siobhain_chan
post Jul 23 2005, 02:42 AM
Post #17

Citizen

From: Hiding in the Sohma's house. =) And In roy's...I can be in two places at once...
Member No.: 15,422

LOL! I like Royai and EdWin. Royai is just nearer and dearer to my heart (but not by too many leaps and bounds). I guess their (Royai) situation really was so dissatisfying that I'd take an EdWin moment like this and call it satisfying. Under normal circumstances, I would be very very VERY upset I suppose. I agree about the ending. Shoots down any possibility, but I'm also a HughesRoy supporter and we know how that ends up. Just depends on your view I suppose. At least this situation was an undeniable feeling of budding love.

Aw. I love both too, but sadly, neither really happened. But, maybe if you actually see it, you can feel something between Roy and Riza?

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jul 23 2005, 02:49 AM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,212

Yeah, the same stuff I felt from the beginning all the way through ep 51 and the manga. Anyways, once again, I praise the manga. Thank you Arakawa-sensei for giving these types of things the actual ATTENTION it is supposed to have.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 23 2005, 02:50 AM
Post #19

Apprentice

Member No.: 17,621

@NightMistress:

^ ^;; I see.... I've been on these forums for a while now, just never made a permanent account, so I've read your posts about Edwin or Royai before as well as other fans.

@Siobhain_chan:

Mm.... the Japanese (or the animes) are too subtle and who knows? *sigh*, I think yes there is something and you can infer that from what they say about each other etc etc. Nothing beats "official confirmation" though.

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.

+Quote Post
Siobhain_chan
post Jul 23 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #20

Citizen

From: Hiding in the Sohma's house. =) And In roy's...I can be in two places at once...

Keos- Yeah. I really wish, it showed them sharing a house or something at least, if only a two second scene.

Because they wrecked the gates, its impossible for the brothers to get home, so I doubt a sequel. But, Id love one, just to follow up on the characters lifes or something xD

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 23 2005, 03:00 AM
Post #21

Apprentice

Same same... bet heaps of fans speak that way. Maybe they'll make a petition or something.

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

+Quote Post
Siobhain_chan
post Jul 23 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #22

Citizen

If they did, Id sign in a heartbeat. I mean, even if there's no action....the characters alone, are enough to make a great movie.

But....something I forgot..Armstrong playing with a bunch of kids? -tries to picture it- xD Its so weird.

+Quote Post
Guest_Pink_Haro_*
post Jul 23 2005, 05:15 AM
Post #23

Guests

THANKS SYCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*glomps Sycia*

but it's abit sad to leave Winry behind~~~ Ed still needs Winry to change his automail,no?(since he's STILL growing) XDXDXDXD but I'm happy for the fact that FINALLY Al, manage to get together with Ed! ^^ CHEERS FMA-fans!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_*
post Jul 23 2005, 06:41 AM
Post #24

Guests

Was it so much to ask that they end up in their own world?

+Quote Post
Electrastar
post Jul 23 2005, 06:49 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

Member No.: 9,372

What a rip.....We don't know what happened to Roy or to Riza...they're such important characters....what gives....(thank God the manga is still going),
Oh, and I cheered when I read that Izumi's dead....God I hated her biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_Arakawamustdie_*
post Jul 23 2005, 06:58 AM
Post #26

Guests

I'm killing Arakawa

Any objections

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 23 2005, 07:03 AM
Post #27

Guests

QUOTE(Arakawamustdie @ Jul 23 2005, 06:58 AM)
I'm killing Arakawa

Any objections
[snapback]224076[/snapback]

Why do you want to kill her when she has nothing to do with the sh*t in the anime and the movie?

+Quote Post
Guest_theguywhowrotethestoryforthemovi_*
post Jul 23 2005, 07:10 AM
Post #28

Guests

Nevermind then..

someone must pay though

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 23 2005, 07:12 AM
Post #29

Guests

Anime and movie are much better than manga imo

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 23 2005, 07:34 AM
Post #30

Apprentice

You know? I reckon what they could have done was create a character... probably use Hughes and Noah and maybe someone else - get them to come to the Hagaren world with Ed - then, when Ed's like "I got to go back and destroy the transmutation circle so the war will stop..." - Hughes and Noah and mystery person will offer to go back saying this is where he belonged and he did not need to worry about their world - he has done all he needed to do for them etc etc. So, with iron determination and capabilities, Hughes, Noah and mystery person go back to our world to destroy the circle and the way to travel between worlds. Ed, Al and people in Hagaren live happily ever after with some sign that Hughes, Noah and mystery person indeed destroyed the circle as no more baddies are coming to their world anymore. The End.

The worst thing is involving Ed and Al in World War II dilemma and the holocaust. As this show started out as fantasy, it makes me feel better that it stays that way and stay as far away from real-world events as possible. Happy endings come out of that far more easily.

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 01:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css