Joined: 31-March 09
From: A dream within a dream...
Member No.: 67,527
QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 4 2010, 01:45 PM)
- Got the fright of my life when I heard mom on the phone today telling me that she and dad were at the hospital. Our GP sent him there as a precaution to get him checked - he felt an ugly pain in his chest while at work and came back home. Now he's passing the night there to remain under observation. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be back home. I went to visit him this afternoon and he looked quite OK. I actually spent the time cuddling next to him anyway.
Sent my well-wishes to you while we chatted/wrote but sending them again from here. And you promised to keep me posted. As for the other stuff, yep, you told me all about it.
- Spring has finally arrived, and yet it seems like my allergies are in overdrive.
- The couple's shower for my cousin was a success. This weekend is his Bachelor Party in Vegas. I'm wisely staying home as it's Mother's Day this Sunday.
- Seems my parents are finally enjoying being retired. They're going on a bus tour with friends to see Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, and a few other places in mid-June and then off to Vegas (my mom) and San Diego (first my dad, mom will follow) at the end of June. Thank God.
- Speaking of said parcel, here's what was inside of it:
- Was having some trouble ordering from Nike's website regarding my custom jersey. I'll probably call them sometime this week.
- Articles for AX: 0/3 complete. Will I get it done before AX? Of course. Yay for procrastination!
Group: Gallery Moderators
Joined: 23-July 07
From: Western U.S.
Member No.: 48,158
amestris_star--Scary! It sounds as if things are all right, but I hope your dad feels better!
--Got a date for the hall ball! Woohoo! That makes about 4 people I will know there!
--I don't want to do homework, but university being what it is, it is a necessary evil.
--Upon emptying the recyclables bin today, I found that my dorm mate's boyfriend had put a TON of beer bottles in there. I don't mind, as they're not loud, obnoxious, or destructive in the least, but it could get us under-21's in serious trouble if we were to be found to have consumed it.
Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar
The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops! Royai Day 2011 Album Thank you to all those who contributed!
Joined: 9-April 09
Member No.: 67,760
@amestris_star: hope your father is allright.
and everyone having finals - good luck to you!
I must really learn how to do things properly. The semester's almost over and my study career is a disaster. How come I always put everything off until the very last possible minute? How do I catch up on things? How to make myself actually do something instead of panic?
There's a boy interested in me but I don't feel like going out with him. I like him and I like talking to him but this way I feel threatened instead of just having a great time with him like I used to.
Oh well. Writing papers. Never been keen on it and it gets worse every year. I remember back in high school in writing classes I always finished an hour after everybody else. Too much thinking I guess. (Worse nightmare - academy writing course I attended in Finland while I was abroad. I had to set my alarm clock on 3am so I woke up, wrote and once I started to wake up properly I stopped, saved my work and sent it to my teacher.)
Edit: discovered I am probably allergic to ananas and green tea. What the...
Joined: 12-April 09
Member No.: 67,859
Spring? Summer? Warmth? People, you are crazy . Just joking -It's 8° over here. Of course in European degrees. And tomorrow it should be 3°. You know how cold it is? -I'll write an English test right... now! So excited. Need to write the best test in class, again. Wish me tons of luck, guys . -Kale, looks like you got tons of European sweets. I know who you got that from... ;3 Should we make an exchange too? I would die for American bubble gum. -I almost built an accident today. I wouldn't die but my car would be pretty rubbish if I wouldn't push the brakes like crazy. It actually would be my fault, but good that nothing happened. It's just that at our school there aren't enough parking lots and it's no wonder some people behave like animals in the morning to get some space to park on. -If we do sports (pe) outside, I'll die. Yeah. -Amestris_star, home your daddy will feel much better and then get healthy again. -Next week Sunday I'll travel to Praha! Hooray! -The bell rang. It's classes again. I'm so excited about the test. I will give my best to it! I'll beat every one! Yeah!
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3
Joined: 16-October 09
Member No.: 71,525
-@Tombow now I know. thank you !:)
-right now, I am searching for haircuts in Google.. I am planning to have a new haircut but I refused .. it's not cool to have short hair before the start of June -I ate too much sweets both yesterday and today -I watched : Isurvived a Japanese game show -I got my phone back but my sim isn't inserted in it -It's totally HOT here in the Philippines that I want to take a bath for almost seven times !
Joined: 21-May 09
From: Yorkshire, UK
Member No.: 68,926
@Amestris_star I really hope your dad is going to be alright!
@Kale Mustang Mmmmm! Except for the Forrero Rocher and Nutella, ever single sweet there is one that I love! You lucky, lucky guy!
-My art exam is next week! I can't wait because then I'll never have to do graphic illustration again!
-Election day tomorrow! I'm going to be a sad git and stay up to see who's elected. LOL
-I hate being a twin...It's not what everyone thinks it to be. My auntie said in front of everyone that she likes my sister more than me, then actually turned to me and said "but no disrespect to you". I mean, I already knew because once she mistook me for my sister and started saying "you know I've always liked you better," then had a cow when she realised she was actually talking to me. I tell myself it doesn't bother me any more, but it still kinda hurts...
Joined: 4-April 09
Member No.: 67,594
@All: Thank you Dad is back home after all the check ups and seems all's OK with his heart @Hayate: Well, you can imagine who sent them *whistles* @Kale: Yes dear, I did keep you posted
- So relieved dad's back home... phew... he's OK too!
- Feeling totally tired and exhausted, completely... plus, work day sucked yet again.
- Did a mess to arrive at the main Adidas store here, which by the way has a pathetic stock... I got to find parking immediately but, entered a road the wrong way round! At least there wasn't any road patrol or something or else I would have gotten a ticket for sure @_@ It was not my fault though... the sign was turned the other way round. At least I managed to buy a Germany shirt for him.
- I'm in desperate need of a LONG vacation.
"I'm sorry... thank you..." Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Joined: 16-August 09
From: Totoro's tree
Member No.: 70,644
-I think school is a conspiracy to stunt teenager's growth with rediculously heavy bags full of books that could be used as house building material :/ -French oral is finally OVER. (Apparently, when she asked me what the weather was like in a certain season, I started telling her what touristes could do in the winter) -What a great feeling. 2 down, 13 more exams to go D: -I feel a sore throat comming along. -Some guy tried giving me a leaflet about who to vote for in tomorrows elections. Apparently, he couldn't see that I was wearing SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Joined: 10-May 09
Member No.: 68,646
Glad all is well, amestris_star (:
QUOTE (Thalogens @ May 5 2010, 12:29 PM)
-What a great feeling. 2 down, 13 more exams to go D:
Th-thirteen? o_e best of luck with that, for real. Make sure you do something AMAZING for yourself when that's all over, lol.
-WHY LOST WHYYYY!! Stop toying with my heart! STOP IT! I'm far too stressed out and emotional to be dealing with your crap right now! /weeeeeeps -My day is now tainted. Hopefully listening to Glee songs will help. Jonathan Groff needs to be a permanent cast member <3 -four more exams and one sim lab and I am DONE with this wretched semester -debating whether or not to get the student edition of CS5 (uber cheap, in relation to the non-student one) as a "you're done with junior year!" gift to myself. Hmm...it's either that or a new pair of running shoes of equal value lol. I'm thinking the shoes.