HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
kimonodragon88
post Dec 6 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #63331

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,767

CT's

-Haven't been on here in ages. I'm almost to 100 posts! biggrin.gif
-So glad I have everything figured out for my interim and spring semester schedule. That was crazy stressful.
-I have an audition on Thursday morning. ohmy.gif!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlchemyUser15
post Dec 14 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #63332

Apprentice

Member No.: 79,643

CTs:

-I got my broken game to work once on Monday. But it wouldn't go past the loading screen..... mellow.gif

-I can't believe I got a "C" in French class!! I do everything Im supposed to do in that class and yet, he gives me a "C". dry.gif

-awesome! just a few more days to go and i will be out of school until Jan. 2th laugh.gif

--------------------

Is this siggy too big??? If it is plz contact me and I will gladly fix it. ;D

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Dec 16 2011, 05:18 AM
Post #63333

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

@jacksparrow589: It's nice getting christmas shopping done so you don't have to worry about it. ~

@Blinded Beauty Gal: I hope you can get your broken game to work properly. :<

@kimonodragon88: Good luck with your audition!

CTs:

- I got my 10 free GBA games from the 3DS Ambassador Programme! happy.gif

- I just put some eggs under one of my hens, so I'll be expecting babies early next year! ...Of course, I'm also expecting the cows to give birth any time from January onwards. So many babies!

- A new Pokemon game is going to be announced next month. According to what Serebii has written, CoroCoro has said it will be "a world first shocking announcement". I wonder what it will be..? ohmy.gif

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 24 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #63334

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Things are getting busy in my house, so I thought I'd say this now: To all those who are celebrating holidays this time of year, be it Yule, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or anything else, I hope your celebrations are filled with friends, family, and fun. To those not celebrating anything, I wish your days to be filled with the same. May all the days be kind to you, full of warmth and light. smile.gif

CTs:

--After a few not-so-happy days, I finally just let the stress free a couple days ago. Feeling so much better now. biggrin.gif

--I made my first (and probably last, due to new privatization laws being enacted soon) visit to a state liquor store. The lady behind the counter gave my license and me a long, hard stare before grumpily wishing me a happy birthday (almost 4 months ago, but whatever) and allowing me to buy. Yes, lady, I am 21, even if I don't look it.

--Pizza party tonight! (This is how we celebrate Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family. 'Cause we're awesome like that. tongue.gif)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Dec 29 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #63335

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Whoaooo, been a while @_@ I should start frequenting the boards more often an- ELDERBERRY. OMG.
I really wish that a lot more old(er) members would return to the board :3 I miss a lot of the people that kept the board crashing due to all the traffic D:

@Razzy- Arachnaphobia can actually develop before birth, and almost everyone has it, to a varying degree. She should really learn to underst and this that everyone has different levels of it.
I really hate spiders. My rule with them is that if I don't see them, I will let them live. They also tend to run away from people, which makes them less scary, shows they know who's boss. There is one bug, however I will hate forever. Even more than spiders...
Centipedes. I hate them. They are terrifying. And I don't mean house centipedes. I mean the red prickly ones with the thick legs.
Nothing is more terrifying (bug wise) than a centipede, imo.

CTs:
-Out to eat with friends and then community service. Only 8 more hours to go... why is this a graduation requirement again...?
-Ahhhh vacation don't go away. I don't wanna go baaaack, I cannot wait until next year when my vacation will be months long instead of a week. Goodbye, high school...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Dec 31 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #63336

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

@jacksparrow589: I've been allowed to drink legally for years now, but I still always get asked for ID. XD

CTs:

- HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, or whatever else you celebrate. :3

- You know what really annoys me? People who are getting paid to do a job, and don't do the work. I mean really? Really?

- I think I really need to go to bed... I can't focus properly...

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
phoenix dying
post Jan 10 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #63337

Brigadier General

Member No.: 4,695

I've been a member here for literally several years and I proclaim this forum pretty much dead...

--------------------

Drinking women, chasing whiskey

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jan 13 2012, 02:36 AM
Post #63338

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (phoenix dying @ Jan 10 2012, 08:39 PM) *
I've been a member here for literally several years and I proclaim this forum pretty much dead...

I concur.

It's a shame, I really did enjoy it so much. But, it's like a ghost town (lol).
Maybe sometime in the future it will make a comeback, however, I don't think it will be able to do that without dropping FMA as the main subject matter, as the series has run it's course.

I'll check back in now and again, maybe drop by to say hello. Other than that, though... well, that's kinda it.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 13 2012, 09:36 AM
Post #63339

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ Washu & PD, nice to see you. biggrin.gif
I agree that the board has been rather quiet these days, and yes I also miss those days when the board was brimmed with all sort of FMA related activities & discussions. But, with having all three FMA series concluded (FMA-1 anime, FMA:Brotherhood anime, & FMA manga) I think it's understandable to have significant drops in the fan activities among FMA fans, and I don't think we can reasonably expect the level of board activities we had while any of these series were in the first run. Sadly, I see that many of FMA related fan sites I frequented before are no longer carrying FMA activities, or no longer there. sad.gif

Although, the overall board activity on our board is far from "dead" yet, as our board is still having average of a hundred-plus guests and members using our site at any given moment (most of us probably may not notice this because most of these visitors do not post in the forums or upload new pics in the Gallery. ^^) ...Among them are some of the FMA fans who are visiting our site regularly to check for news and info for the upcoming U.S. release of the new FMA movie, Fullmetal Alchemist "Sacred Star of Milos", and I'm hoping I can get the chance to see it myself also, so that I can finally write my own review of the movie in our FMA "Milos" movie forum. smile.gif

Hope everyone had very happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Boxing Day or any other Winter holidays, and New Year! happy.gif

CT:

- Haven't posted here for a while. Will try to post more. ^^
- Have been under the weather (yes, again dry.gif )
- Lots of FMA stuff I still haven't translated yet >.< including some really nice stuff from FMA manga unabridged edition. I want to get to that. ^^
- Watched Dr. Who 2011 Christmas special. It was nice, and I liked it.
- Season 2 of "Sharlock" is on!! *excited* ^^
- FMA "MiloStar" movie is in the U.S.! (coming to the theater near you soon, hopefully? ^^) After reading hundreds of movie reviews by Japanese FMA fans, I hope I can finally watch the movie myself. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lucky Lucy
post Jan 17 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #63340

Apprentice

Member No.: 80,077

CTs:

I really missed being here! sorry.gif But well, it's a new year=a new start!
☆ Will have a REALLY long semester sad.gif
☆I have to write an essay/letter/any kind of composition(for a competition) about tolerance, but I just don't have any inspiration/ideas! And I have to get it done by tomorrow, which makes everything worse.
☆Now, after the holidays, I woke up at 5 AM (as I used to do before, being woken up by the sound of my annoying computer/alarm clock/phone/headphones/iPod playing Genie in a Bottle just to remind me of the 'great' love triangle I got myself into...) I finished reading PS, I Love You and now it's 7 AM and I'm going to have a long day...
☆I'm eating dried cranberries.laugh.gif

I hope everyone had a great Yule/Christmas/Hanukkah etc and New Year!:D

--------------------
With you I had a bad romance! ♥

" Yeah, one, two princes kneel before you! Princes, two princes who adore you! "

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Feb 1 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #63341

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

- It has been a while since I posted in this thread. laugh.gif

-I'm relieved to have finished all my exams (well, I did last week). It's good to not have a single thing to worry about, even if it's just for over a week before I go back to uni.

- Had a bad night's sleep last night, though. I was up vomiting and my stomach is still absolutely killing me. X_x

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Feb 5 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #63342

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

A Pierrot's Aria--Yikes! Sorry you had (still have? I hope not!) that stomach bug. I hope you're feeling better! hug.gif

CTs:

--17 credit quarters... I do not like them. At all. :/

--On the bright side, at least I'm taking classes that, for 3 of the 4, I really want to be taking--they're just a LOT of work. I wasn't keen on databases at first, but it's grown on me.

--Nrrr... I am sore all over. I have no idea what I do in my sleep, but I really ought to stop doing it. dry.gif (Not being so stressed out would probably help...)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
sweety_pie
post Feb 8 2012, 01:59 AM
Post #63343

Major General

Member No.: 35,070

Mct

Haven't been here in a while. Need to visit more. How's ereybody been?
Day off tomorrow. No plans. Gonna be bored alll day! Lol
Started watching Fma again. On ep 3!
Got too see my mom sister n baby niece Saturday! Had a blast!!!

--------------------

Thank you so much Milky for the Siggie. You are the awesomest!

+Quote Post
Dark_Fishie
post Feb 8 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #63344

Citizen

Member No.: 11,490

All ye who are sick, I hope you're better now!
@ sweety_pie: did you enjoy your day off?

CTs:
-Dropped in today after reading Gin no Saji. Since I'm following it now, guess who'll be around more? wink.gif
-Had a couple hours of good, solid sleep but woke up in the middle of the night. Didn't fall back asleep until sunrise...
-Looming deadlines of doom. I MUST BELIEVE IN MYSELF. I CAN DO IT! >: D

+Quote Post
AlchemyUser15
post Feb 12 2012, 04:52 PM
Post #63345

Apprentice

Member No.: 79,643

I haven't been on here in awhile.... I miss the good discussions that would go on here during the summer..... but anyway I hope everybody had safe and fun holidays! whatever holiday it was I hope it was great.

CTs:
- yesterday was awesome! I watched a bunch of FMA episodes on my computer then I tried to beat my brother on my new DBRaging Blast 2 game but failed miserably....sad.gif

-Im debating whether<-(Did I spell that right?) or not I should go see The secret world of Arrietty or go see Ghost Rider 2 in theaters on my b-day. I might not go at all!

-ugh...the pain! I got hit in the face with a ping-pong ball the other day and gym class. Now, I have a small but noticble bruise on my left cheek. That's the third time I've gotton hit with a ball, over a short period of time. Each in different places! With different balls too. (Basketball: head Hockyball: stomach, which hurt the most.) gym class is a dangerous place to be! really dangerous if you are a skinny girl that is fragile also who does and sometimes doesn't pay attention to her surroundings, and gets bruised by some of the littliest things. I need to start paying attention. I do, but people need to look out for other people and make sure no one is in the way.

- That was a kinda long rant.

--------------------

Is this siggy too big??? If it is plz contact me and I will gladly fix it. ;D

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 12:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css