HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
FMAobsessed
post May 5 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #61471

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,558

@phoenix dying: No, you speak the truth. Cinco de Mayo is used as an excuse to drink in America. One of my friends even said "On Cinco de Mayo everyone is Mexican, just like everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day."

CT's:

Why is it that in this technological age that I am still having to play phone tag with my friends?

Human Communications final at 8. I don't think it will be bad though.

I am pleased that my final schedule is rather easy. I had to pass in a paper on Monday, had my math final Tuesday, communications Thursday, piano Friday, and passing in another paper next Monday. It beats my suitemate's finals, which are all 10 to 12 page papers.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 5 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #61472

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

sambam--Happy birthday!

Thalogens--THIRTEEN? Yeesh! I wish you all the best! (Jeez, I have three exams per quarter and I'm shriveled up in a corner...)

CTs:

--Just remembered that I'm not exactly the world's best dancer. The hall ball just got more interesting...

--Made a card for my mom today in my Physics lecture, while still paying attention.

--My mom's family is going to have a Mother's Day get together this weekend, and it's my parents' 28th anniversary! What a celebratory weekend!

--Mailed off my job apps and finished my Physics homework. All in all, it's been a good... well, 48 hours, actually.

--But upon remembering I have a 2-3 page essay due tomorrow in English, the clouds are starting to loom...

--Wow... someone must have scored big in the little sports festival out on the field by my dorm. There was a lot of cheering just now!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post May 5 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #61473

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

spring allergies are literally killing me

runny eyes

stuffy nose

sore throat

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post May 5 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #61474

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

@Jacksparrow589, some people actually have a lot more, if I hadn't chosen Art, which is finishing this week with the coursework deadline, I'd probably have around 15/16 exams. The science exams are modular, so they're only like 45 minutes long. Its the History/Maths I'm worried about D:
Basically, GCSEs are like the OWLs in Harry Potter, thats how stressed we are x10

CTs

-Its polling day; I have no school, so why on earth have I still woken up at the normal time??
-I need sleep, this sore throat is killing me D:

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post May 6 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #61475

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-Polling day today...wonder who is going to win? Speaking of, I got totally ganged up on today because some of my friends asked who I was voting for, and it was different to who they were voting for so we ended up in a pretty heated debate. Debating's good, but not when you're the only one who thinks differently. I won't name parties because I don't want to start anything here. xD

-I totally pigged out on chocolate muffins and mini cheddars today...and it was dayum nice.

-Yay, Friday tomorrow!

--------------------

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post May 6 2010, 08:40 AM
Post #61476

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's :
-Katrina-chan invited me in this party and it's open to everyone so I will post the link here and be sure you have a Facebook account smile.gif (I hope I am not breaking any rules)

*link removed*
Reason for edit: I'm afraid it does break the rules as its advertising, and we try to avoid linking to Facebook for your own personal security.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post May 6 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #61477

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Pierrot - yes same here, hence this year I haven't told anyone who I'm voting for, but I won't be seeing red this year wink.gif

Disasterpiece - I sympathise, my hayfever is starting to set in too.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, for those who celebrate it for what it is...and for those who use it as a reason to drink. It isn't a custom here, so I have no idea what it is.

CT

- Felt good to vote, though I'm not sure I have the will power to watch the results come through, three months of 5am wake up calls really starting to take their toll.

- Watching Tsubasa again I realise why I gave up the first time round. Lots of freeze frames and long stares. Some episodes are 10 minutes action and 10 minutes review and long, lingering, none animated looks.

- Shall make up for it with my two new purchases, Fritz the Cat and Antichrist. Don't read psychologically in to that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post May 6 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #61478

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

I also voted! I'm a good boy though I'm unhappy with who I voted for, oddly. None of it seemed like the choice for "who is best" but "who is the least crappy."
UKIPs party logo looks like a sign for a Pound shop (or Dollar store for Americans.)

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post May 6 2010, 02:40 PM
Post #61479

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

CT

- I have the worst headache imaginable... it feels like someone is tap dancing on my skull sleep.gif

- I got the rent paid! YAY! laugh.gif

- Today I was given more tasks to do with my daily job and I think that may lead to more hours!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 6 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #61480

One of the more awkward ways to meet people:

I had just been outside throwing a Frisbee around with my friend. We went to get dinner, and as we were eating, I felt someone kiss the top of my head. My first thought was, “Who do I know who could and would do this?” Nobody. So, the next thought was, “Who IS this?”

I turned as my friend burst out laughing. It was her friend’s boyfriend. (Apparently, we look very similar from behind in terms of hairstyle, and I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt.) The poor guy turned red and started apologizing profusely, asking my friend why she hadn’t said something. I assured him it was okay, (though silently going, "This is beyond awkward!") he and my friend exchanged pleasantries, and he left to go find his girlfriend.

CTs:

--Had a fun time throwing a Frisbee and being awkward and graceful by turns. I really should do that more!

--Actually on top of my homework for once this week! I have the night free!

--...Oh wait. To study for Physics. Right. dry.gif *goes off to sulk and study*

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 6 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #61481

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

To everyone who's almost done with school for the year, good luck!

CTs:

- Can't wait for this week to be over...so tired.

- Going to watch Iron Man 2 tonight at midnight with friends and then I have to drag myself to work a few hours later. Glad I live two minutes away from my local movie theatre.

- Haven't really heard anything lately from the guy who's supposed to build a bike for me, so I'll do some window shopping around some local bicycle shops.

- I still need to get my mom a card for Mother's Day...

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post May 6 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #61482

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

QUOTE (Chiyo @ May 6 2010, 07:49 PM) *
Pierrot - yes same here, hence this year I haven't told anyone who I'm voting for, but I won't be seeing red this year wink.gif

Heheh, same here. xD

CTs:

-Aaaargh! The results aren't all in yet! I'm glad I didn't stay up for them because I never would have survived. I stayed up 'til midnight but I couldn't keep myself awake. But it looks like we're heading for a hung parliament. D:

EDIT: Bah! We definitely have a hung parliament...makes it all seem slightly anti-climactic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 8 2010, 06:29 AM
Post #61483

CTs:

--Gonna make scones with my mommy this morning!

--Today also happens to be my parents' 28th anniversary and my friend's 19th brithday. What a lot of celebrations!

--Ugh, my neck hurts from sleeping weirdly, and my eyes are all puffy from not getting enough sleep, period. Stupid teenage fluctuation of hormones, I guess. It's annoying, whatever the cause.

--I love it when the response to "I hate my life" is "I hate it, too." My roomie and I had this same exchange, and I had to stop and say, "Wait, your life, or mine?"

--My mom got me hooked on another old-ish show: Dead Like Me. 4 weeks to finals, and 29 episodes... how am I gonna do this?

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post May 8 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #61484

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 70,538

Thanks for the birthday wishes Thalogens and jacksparrow589! (:

CT:

- WEEKEND. SO HAPPY. :3

- Got a new lens for my birthday, it's a 70-300mm lens. I love my sister so much for getting me that. She's the best. <33 I'd say I had a awesome birthday. I could get my driver's licence, but I'm going to wait till I am a little older.
Sixteen is still to young. :\

- Going out for dinner tonight with my family at a very classy restaurant. Oh boy. I'm gonna have to dress up as best I can.

- I love taking pictures of the birds in my backyard, there's always so many of them lol. And sometimes it looks like they pose for me, it's really weird. o_o

- I stayed up till two in the morning last night just watching adult swim.

- Okay, I need to get off the computer and take a shower... >.>

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post May 8 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #61485

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

MUSN'T TOUCH SPOILERS.

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 04:11 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css