HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
amestris_star
post Nov 2 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #18691

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Nov 2 2009, 10:28 PM) *
Then don't ask your 2ch friend for spoilarz wink.gif

It'll make my job easier.

I won't I promise (and promising that publically too tongue.gif).

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 2 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #18692

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

I'm not even going to try to convince myself not to look at the spoliers. As the time draws near, I'll be refreshing these boards nonstop in search of them. Too bad school is going to get in the way.....

Mmmmrr. I don't know if I really want to know or not....

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Nov 2 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #18693

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,394

I'm going to try to avoid 101 spoilers and wait for the RAW to come out. The fake 100 spoilers nearly killed me, and I don't know if I'll be able to stand getting my hopes up/having my heart broken by another lot of fake spoilers.

Why do people make fake spoilers anyway? It seems so pointless to me. Do they get off on winding people up or something? It's basically just a form of trolling.

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Nov 2 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #18694

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

I've just realized why we were not shown 'burn my back' part of Ishabl flashback. We saw what Hawkeye (or Marcoh) was telling and there's no way she'd tell Ed about the tattoo and other stuff. Her father's funeral and the like was only a memory she remembered while in the shower... so I'm positive the rest will come this sunday... or if not, surely it will be portrayed soon, hey, there's Riza at grave of ishvalan child in the opening, max ten episodes to go biggrin.gif

@FailToImpress I'm pretty sure I know what fanfiction you're talking about. One of the best fanfictions ever, I must say and I read it in... 3 days or so? which says A LOT by itself, considering how long it is. Loved it.

I'm not looking for or at spoilers this month... or 'reading' raw for the matter. Just want to know what's happening when it's happening. Whole ten/nine days! Thanks BONES FOR Brotherhood for keeping me distracted.
I see. So I'd better not come to these forums since 10th, right?

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Nov 2 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #18695

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,394

QUOTE (SneakyRuler @ Nov 3 2009, 08:28 AM) *
I've just realized why we were not shown 'burn my back' part of Ishabl flashback. We saw what Hawkeye (or Marcoh) was telling and there's no way she'd tell Ed about the tattoo and other stuff. Her father's funeral and the like was only a memory she remembered while in the shower... so I'm positive the rest will come this sunday... or if not, surely it will be portrayed soon, hey, there's Riza at grave of ishvalan child in the opening, max ten episodes to go biggrin.gif

Exactly! That's why I'm not getting too wound up that the "burn my back" scene wasn't included in Episode 30. Would I have liked to see it there? Of course. I wouldn't be much of a Royai fan if I didn't. But I'm sure BONES will include it in a later episode. They can't show it in the OP then not do anything about it. There's still plenty more episodes to come, so a lot of the omitted scenes from volume 15 will probably appear in later episodes.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Nov 2 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #18696

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Nov 2 2009, 10:52 PM) *
I'm going to try to avoid 101 spoilers and wait for the RAW to come out. The fake 100 spoilers nearly killed me, and I don't know if I'll be able to stand getting my hopes up/having my heart broken by another lot of fake spoilers.

Why do people make fake spoilers anyway? It seems so pointless to me. Do they get off on winding people up or something? It's basically just a form of trolling.

For some idiotic reason they do that on 2ch, and obviously the word starts getting spread along all of the net... which in turn ends up to us.
I think they enjoy themselves while they do it, what fun.

On a completely different subject, I want this doujin:
http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/3-offline-dd.html

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 2 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #18697

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (SneakyRuler @ Nov 2 2009, 09:58 PM) *
@FailToImpress I'm pretty sure I know what fanfiction you're talking about. One of the best fanfictions ever, I must say and I read it in... 3 days or so? which says A LOT by itself, considering how long it is. Loved it.

Yay, someone knows what I mean!!! laugh.gif Honestly, best fanfic I've ever read. While I was reading it, she used to put out a new chapter every day. Sadly now the sequel has been stopped and she isn't writing it any more which I was very sad about. ohmy.gif Everything about it was just perfect.

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Nov 2 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #18698

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

What's the significance of the tattoo again

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Nov 2 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #18699

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Nov 2 2009, 04:11 PM) *
What's the significance of the tattoo again

The main significance of Riza's tattoo is that it is her father's work, since he was the one who came up with the array for Flame Alchemy. Roy, in being her father's student, learned alchemy under Hawkeye-sensei but was never taught Flame Alchemy. Once Hawkeye-sensei died, Riza passed the information to Roy, who managed to decode the tattoo and utilize the array in order to create his flames.

So, aside from providing Roy the knowledge to master Flame Alchemy, the tattoo itself has bonded Roy and Riza together, as she was responsible for creating the 'Flame Alchemist'.

(This is basically the cliff notes version of the actual explanation...)

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 2 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #18700

Member No.: 52,558

@FailtoImpress: Can you tell me what the fanfic was called?

I still have nothing to contribute to the epsiode 30 discussion, cause I have still not watched it yet.

Usually I have no willpower when it comes to searching for spoilers for upcoming chapters. But for some reason I didn't when ch 100 was coming out. And I think I know why. And I don't think I will for 101, since I know what stopped me from searching for spoilers in the first place.

Also we don't have that long to wait anymore.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Nov 2 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #18701

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Actually, I'm almost 100% sure there will be Madame Xmas because Vanessa appeared in the Prince of Dawn game, which takes place right after next episode XD

I've always picture this whole situation as if Riza was a sort of 'guardian' of the Flame Alchemy and, therefore, responsible of selecting and testing the 'candidate to Flame Alchemy', in a way. (this is very Arthurian like, I know XD) Which means she's also responsible for whatever happens to her father's secret and what the future Flame alchemy (in this case, Roy) will do with it. So she's there in a sort of 'police role', directing Roy (that's exactly what happens in my signature, actually XD), since, she'll never stop being the 'Guardian of Flame Alchemy', even though she cannot give that secret to anyone else.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 2 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #18702

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Sooo... We've had quite a bit of Royai fanart lately, but I was in lecture today, with nothing better to do (except listen and take notes for the quiz tomorrow... heh, heh...) and the song "30 Minutes" by t.A.T.u. popped into my head and for some reason, I felt a Royai-ish sort of thing come over me.

Now, I'm listening to my mp3 player, and Nickelback's "Savin' Me" came on. And on YouTube the other day, I heard "Anything For You" by Evanescence. Royai-ish, again, but not all the way. If you know the lyrics, I hope you get what I'm talking about.

And, for my curious that's-not-REALLY-Royai song, but just to bring some humor back into the situation, "This Boy's Fire", by Carlos Santana (featuring Baby Bash).

I'm just as nervous as the rest of you for 101, but I'm trying to channel it into happier things. Also on that list is hoping for "Elizabeth-chan was taken by another man..." and "They took my queen..."

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Nov 2 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #18703

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Nov 1 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Berthold is a very odd name. But I never considered what his name could be. I also pictured him being blonde.

Berthold?! Papa Hawkeye isn't blonde!? I need to start watching Brotherhood again...^^;

QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Nov 2 2009, 11:47 AM) *
And hopefully we'll have spoilers and pics for chapter 101 in a week. I'm dying to read it...

Jeez...is it that time already? Wow lol. I'm not even going to try and tell myself I'm not gonna read them, because I will inevitably read them XD. And I need something to take my mind off DGM *slapped*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Nov 2 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #18704

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Aribelle @ Nov 2 2009, 06:08 PM) *
QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Nov 1 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Berthold is a very odd name. But I never considered what his name could be. I also pictured him being blonde.

Berthold?! Papa Hawkeye isn't blonde!? I need to start watching Brotherhood again...^^;

I'm pretty sure that he's blonde, it's just that it was hard to tell as the room was lit by candlelight. And yeah, Berthold was the name listed on Hawkeye-sensei's gravestone.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 2 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #18705

Member No.: 52,558

So Papa Hawkeye is blonde? I have only seen screencaps of the episode. And the screencap was in a bedroom, so maybe I just couldn't tell.

Also I am very excited for Madam Christmas. And the line "Elizabeth-chan has been taking by another man."

Oh right, I finally watched episode 30. And Papa Hawkeye is blonde. His robes also looked comfy.

They may have cut stuff from the epsiodes, but I am hapy that they kept Roy confronting Kimbley scene. Also I am happy that they kept the Roy telling Riza to shoot him if goes astray.

Also, did anyone else notice that Roy's glove had its own sound effect whenever he put it on?

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 02:13 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css