HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 806 807 808 809 810 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Menelvir
post Jul 27 2007, 10:18 AM
Post #12106

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,907

Heh Anne, is that Ed I see with his hair in a ribbon?! I almost didn't recognise him!! He looks, forgive me, so very cute!

And for one sleepy moment, I thought Fuery was Harry Potter... -__-

A ponytail extention turned upside-down... Now that's an idea... But I don't think I'll be cosplaying anytime soon, because my mum would probably think I've gone mad. The fact that I actually am crazy is beside the point... And besides, my hair's black, and no way will I bleach it. I like my hair as it is... happy.gif

Anne, do show us some pictures if you ever cosplay Riza! Though I must say you look good as Breda, and Den is very cute! Must have been weird to see a dog walking around on his hind legs...

Liz, I've never watched Voltron. Never watched much of Transformers either... That's more of my brother's era... Heh!

And I wouldn't be caught dead in a two-piece swimsuit either! Heck, I wouldn't like to be caught, dead or alive, in ANY kind of swimwear...

Riza though... She'd look good in a two-piece, though I don't think she'll be very comfortable in that. I think a one-piece will be nice to show off her slim waistline.

I assume we haven't set the date for the Summer Festival? I have an idea for a comedy one-shot that involves swimwear, beach volleyball and yes, Roy being dunked into the pool.

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 27 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #12107

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Menelvir: Um... I think Ed's supposed to be Wendy in that pic. Because Roy's definately Capt. Hook.

MeL: Where are you?!?

Wow. Now I feel young. Yikes!

I've never gone to a con. Where do you guys find out about the ones in your area?

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 27 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #12108

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(riza'slittlesister @ Jul 27 2007, 02:40 PM) *
Menelvir: Um... I think Ed's supposed to be Wendy in that pic. Because Roy's definately Capt. Hook.

MeL: Where are you?!?

Wow. Now I feel young. Yikes!

I've never gone to a con. Where do you guys find out about the ones in your area?

Go here: http://www.animecons.com/events/
Or here: http://www.oglink.com/8o

Here's my fatrear as Riza:

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jul 27 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #12109

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

AHAHAAA!!! Riza plays DUCK HUNT!!! laugh.gif

That is beyond Epic...

(Did some convention actually have Duck Hunt in the game room, or was this in a hotel room?)

I am SO digging out my old Nintendo gun now... I know I have it somewhere. Hope it WORKS.
You totally made me want to play Duck Hunt again.

Oh, hey. i added another song to my insane RoiAi playlist. I was just listening to this the other day because of a BAAAAD 4chan joke, and the lyrics jumped out at me. (Yeah. It's an old song from the 1980's... but I'm having that discussion about my age AGAIN! LOL! I'm gonna educate the young 'uns about the music of the 80's. Look and learn.)

Never Gonna Give You Up ~ Rick Astley

Inside, we both know what's been going on.
We know the game, and we're gonna play it.
And if you ask me how I'm feeling.
Don't tell me you're too blind to see.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU.

NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 27 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #12110

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Jul 27 2007, 03:42 PM) *
AHAHAAA!!! Riza plays DUCK HUNT!!! laugh.gif

That is beyond Epic...

(Did some convention actually have Duck Hunt in the game room, or was this in a hotel room?)

I am SO digging out my old Nintendo gun now... I know I have it somewhere. Hope it WORKS.
You totally made me want to play Duck Hunt again.

I've seen several that have Duck Hunt set up. In this case it was Anime Punch in Columbus. I just bought a zapper to use for Riza. ^^

The youngins likely know that Rick Astley song as it was recently featured on Family Guy.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 27 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #12111

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Menelvir- I was kinda wondering when you'd notice... smile.gif Yes, I am. It's so awesome! I'm not a chapter story writer (not much, anyway), so you have my respect. Vampires and Royai go well together, no?

Hmm... And the swimsuit stuff...

Yeah. Riza in a one piece. Darker colors. Not black, but dark colors. Or cool colors in general. Dark cool colors. There we go. Green or blue, maybe. Not purple, I don't think.

Yeah... That's all I've got for now.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan4ever
post Jul 27 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #12112

Citizen

Member No.: 30,946

Been a while, but I just checked out the last two chapters. I figured I might as well log in before my account is deactivated happy.gif;

Poor Riza. She knows something's wrong, but can't tell Roy. I wonder if she's going to be completely isolated from the outside world soon...

+Quote Post
MIRANDAAA
post Jul 27 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #12113

Citizen

Member No.: 47,411

*jumps in the topic* ...
first coming in is always the hardest T___T;;
So. ... I hear there's like this swimsuit thing going on?

Personally I think Riza should be in a dark-red swimsuit ... I'm not quite sure other than the fact that it matches her eyes? Blue doesn't really seem to suit her imo, unless it was dark and not very bright. (I've never put this much thought into swimsuits before ...) and I think she's do better in a two-piece, but knowing Riza, she'd wear a one-piece. Cause it just seems to fit her personality XD

Roy should be in dark blue trunks though ;]

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 27 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #12114

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Anne: Thanks so much for the links! I found three (sort of) close to me in the next three months. I laughed when I saw the picture, Riza would have so much fun with that game.

Mirandaaa: Welcome to the thread! Don't worry, we don't bite.

I haven't put much thought into bathing suits before, but I definately agree on the one piece for Riza. I was actually really surprised that the bathing suit picture I found by our favorite cow herself had Riza in a two piece bathing suit!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Untitled
post Jul 27 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #12115

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 38,823

QUOTE(MIRANDAAA @ Jul 28 2007, 12:06 PM) *
*jumps in the topic* ...
first coming in is always the hardest T___T;;
So. ... I hear there's like this swimsuit thing going on?

Personally I think Riza should be in a dark-red swimsuit ... I'm not quite sure other than the fact that it matches her eyes? Blue doesn't really seem to suit her imo, unless it was dark and not very bright. (I've never put this much thought into swimsuits before ...) and I think she's do better in a two-piece, but knowing Riza, she'd wear a one-piece. Cause it just seems to fit her personality XD

Roy should be in dark blue trunks though ;]

I'd like it if Roy and Riza had matching outfits biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Welcome to the thread btw biggrin.gif Hope you have fun here happy.gif

--------------------
Back from the <insert place>. Reconstructing <:

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 27 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #12116

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Ghaah!! My net connection is so slow, it takes forever to go through the pages and post mine!! >.<

@MIRANDAAA - Welcome to the Royai thread! biggrin.gif
Riza in dark red swimsuite? That might work. ^^

@Ice - Welcome back!! Yap, I missed you. ^^ How was the Cape??

@Menelvir - Love chapter 8!! Riza as a bride with dilemma!! Can't wait to read the next!! ^^

@Twilightz - Welcome back!! Missed you, too!! ^^ How was the vacation??
Nop, I don't think we decided on the date(s) for the Royai Summer festival yet. One idea is to have it on one Saturday, and another idea is to have it as a duration of time, and whatever Starrie and Amethyst Sunset can come up with is fine with me. ^^

@RoyxRizaFan4ever - Welcome back!! We don't deactivate our accounts for the lack of activities, but it's nice to see your post here, so please stop by more often!! biggrin.gif

@Untitled - You're back!! Try uploading your avatar again?? Right now it's only showing top half of it. (check out my post on your avatar question thread.)
As for MeL, she dropped off her Royai Day Fanart, and then disappeared. I haven't seen Keoni for a while also. unsure.gif

@riza'slittlesister and jacksparrow - Yeah, Riza will probably look very nice in one piece. (She will probably look good in almost anything!! ^^ ) Oh, and In the Crosshairs will be ending soon?? sad.gif

@jacksparrow and Schubes- I think the current youngest viewer of this thread is 11 years old, (he came on the thread when he was 10!! laugh.gif ) and we have several who are 12 years and 13 years old. biggrin.gif

@Liz - Love the pic!! XDD And yeah, I like the song! biggrin.gif

@Anne Packrat - I like the pic of you playing Duck Hunt as Riza!! Breda one is good also!! But your cosplay of Den is priceless!! And, you got nice fanfics!! ^^ As for Royai fanfic recommendations, I see you have particular tastes, so maybe we can't find any Royai fanfics of your liking.. Sorry!! But, we are getting introduced to your fics, so that's good for us!! XDD
Anyway, we can keep your thread in Fanfics sub-forum open, and maybe others can post their recommendations of Royai fanfics there. Although, I think members who post here are more or less the Royai fics experts on our board!! XDD And, about the age of posters here, I think you and Liz are older side. I know young ones are as young as 11 years old, and I think we have posters/viewers of this thread who are 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and some in 20s, like Keoni and Starrie. As for the whole board I know nice ladies who are in 30s and one in her 50s. XDD

@Kenji - You changed your sig and avatar again!! Is that your car of the month?? biggrin.gif

@Amethyst Sunset - I gree.. Royai is timeless!! And, yes, I also think it's deeper than most of anime puppy love, and I like that!! BTW, congrats on passing the exams!! You did nice!! ^^

And, this important OT announcement....

Happy 18th Birthday, Amethyst Sunset!!!

Hope you have an awesome birthday!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jul 27 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #12117

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Welcome, MIRANDAAA!!!

LOL... animecons.com is "webmastered" by my friend Patrick. He's the former Con-Chair of AnimeBoston (YES. I know. My life is like "Six Degrees of Separation." But I sh!t you not. I hang out with the guy a LOT, and he's a friggen blast. I even have the animecons.com "CON WHORE" tshirt. Check out their "Store". I'm actually In one of their pictures...)

See: http://www.animecons.com/store/ConWhore.shtml ("Jeni and Patrick Goofing off at Connecticon")

Yeah. REALLY unflattering photo, but I just got out of the shower, and wasn't wearing makeup. Dammit. And yeah-- that's Animecons.com webmaster Patrick with me. He is VERY tall...

If I ever lose weight, maybe I'll have to convince my friend who has the "flaming" Roy swim trunks to do a swimsuit photoshoot. (I always wanted a dark red one-peice swimsuit too, even though I'm convinced I want to do the navy one with the silver screen-print.)
But you know how hard it is to keep in shape when you get to be MY age. XD
The metabolism ain't what it used to be...

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
sharpshooter_riz...
post Jul 28 2007, 01:07 AM
Post #12118

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,618

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMETHYST! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you!

Anne- To answer an earlier question, I'm fixing to be 21 in October, so yeah.

It makes me happy though. I may go out and a have a drink or too, but not enough to get drunk, cause I have kids, yanno?

Welcome to the board, Mirandaaa. We're all very friendly here, and we love to exchange RoyAi pics, fics, stories, just anything RoyAi, so it's much fun to be in here.

--------------------
Roy: Just in case, if something happens to me, go and escape on your own.
Riza: I don't want to.
Roy: It's an order.
Riza: I can't consent to that.
Roy: Stubborn, aren't you?
Riza: I like to say that I have an honest personality.
~*~*~*Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang*~*~*

Fanfics by me can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/779381/1st_Lie...nt_Riza_Hawkeye

+Quote Post
Untitled
post Jul 28 2007, 01:26 AM
Post #12119

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 38,823

Aaaaa!!! It's Amethyst's birthday?! *checks* Wow 18!! biggrin.gif Happy 18th birthday! Are you going to have your debut party? smile.gif

MeL disappeared..? sad.gif Whaddabout Nil-chan? sad.gif

Off-topic post, I know.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Back from the <insert place>. Reconstructing <:

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 28 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #12120

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Liz - You look great in that T-shirt!! Yes, even right after the shower and no make up!! happy.gif

@sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye - Yap, I agree.. We exchange anything Royai, even recipe for Royai drink!! XDD

@Untitled - No, we haven't seen Nil-chan for a long time on the board. I'm kind of worried about her.. unsure.gif
BTW, it's off topic, but you know your avatar is showing only top half, right?? unsure.gif

And, so that this is not going to be a spam: Roy figure that costs more than $100!!! ohmy.gif

Attached File  RoFigureymg53163544.jpg ( 62.55K ) Number of downloads: 31

It's 30 cm (little over 1 ft) high. Limited edition. You can order it here. XDD
It's titled "I am Flame Alchemist!! Remember that!!" ^^
It comes with his State Alchemist watch also. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 806 807 808 809 810 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 12:58 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css