HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
Raichi
post Oct 9 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,870

The Elric brothers are off to central city to become dogs of the military, so that they can find out how to create the philosopher stone to get their bodies back.

Rules:
1. Be literal
2. Be in character when playing a canon
3. No god-modding (being all powerful, controlling other characters etc.)
4. "First come first served" for canon characters.
5. Don't ask "can I join?" or "Is this RP still accepting players?" etc. Just join.
6. When entering the RP with an OC, please make sure to provide us with the information on the following fields:
Name:
Job:
Looks/Appearance:
Personality:
Extra Info:
(additional information, e.g. history, family, dislikes)

===============

Characters:

Canons:
Alphonse Elric
Edward Elric
Roy Mustang

OC's:
Rai (doesn't have a last name)
Lunar Crescent

BTW, I play Alphonse Elric.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Oct 12 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

This is my O.C. character. I play my own character.

Name: Rai
Job/Status: Wondering alchemist
Looks/Appearance: hair:Long Brunette, eyes: Dark Blue, skin:Light brown, build:Skinny, Wears:Long White dress, little hat
Personality: Happy go lucky but has random mood swings and will kill you if you annoy her enough
Extra Info: No family, just wanders looking around and trying to help people

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Oct 13 2010, 01:00 AM
Post #3

Citizen

((@EdokunEdo -Canon means an established character in the original FMA storyline. Your char is what is called an Original Character, or "OC."))

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Oct 18 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

ROLE PLAYER: LunarCrescent45
NAME: Lunar Crescent
HEIGHT: 5.7
PERSONALITY: Can be Stuben or can be Happy in a Click of a finger (Mood swings lol icon_whee.gif )
HISTORY: Trained by Teacher Done Human Transmutation on older bro with dad (he sacrificed himself) lost dad and and leg Scar blew up arm
SPECIAL: Right Arm-Left Leg(just above Knee)-Automail Over Left Eye-Crescent shape Scar Half isvalian-Red eyes, White Skin-Blood is a philosopher stone Lived In Xing and trained in the way of An Xing warrior Know Ed, Al And Winry(made my Automail) Has No family left(most died in Isvsalian War)
EXTRA: Alchemy-State Alchemist-Avalanche Alchemist

here is what Lunar looks like

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Oct 19 2010, 01:08 AM
Post #5

Citizen

((Attention to all new RP'ers, if your charcter is OC, please make sure to provide us with all the required fields of info. Thank you.))

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Oct 19 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

ok sorry im new to these things and dont know what the hell im doing
i just edited my post, is that what info i had to fill in?

((@EdokunEdo - No problem! Thank you for filling in the info. :) ~ Board Staff))

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Oct 31 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

I've never role-played before, but this sounds like fun and I'd love to try playing Edward Elric! (Even though I'm a girl...but I know his character pretty well, lol.) biggrin.gif

Question: How long does the game go on for? And what happens when a person drops out? (Not that I'm planning to drop out anytime soon, but you never know when life will get in the way and I don't want to cause any train wrecks. Just trying to think ahead, here...)

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Oct 31 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #8

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

Ooh, this sounds fun. biggrin.gif I've roleplayed before, but not on this board.
And nuuuuu, I wanted to be Al. ;^;
Could I be Roy Mustang? :3?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Nov 1 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #9

Citizen

Okay! Both accepted of course.

Usually when people get busy they take longer to reply. In that case all we can do is wait.

Nonetheless, if someone is aware that they are holding up the RP with 1 post every 3 weeks and they're ready to give up their canon or step out of the RP momentarily that's always an option.

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 2 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #10

Just wondering, when is this RP starting? :3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Nov 5 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #11

Citizen

I guess we have enough people now to start.

Alphonse sat next to his brother in the train to Central City.
He wasn't exactly at ease though, ever since they stepped inside he felt as if others were watching him. He was looking down at his metal body for a while until he felt that someone was watching him. Looking up he saw a little girl hanging on the back of her seat, her big eyes staring at him curiously. Seeing the smile on her face caused Alphonse to blush and wave at her. It comforted him a lot to receive a reaction like that from someone, for he thought his appearance to be highly intimidating to others. His brief moment of comfort soon ended though, for the mother sitting next to the girl pulled her back to her seat, warning her that it's rude to stare at strangers.

Wanting to get his mind off things he spoke up to his brother who was staring out the window "Ne, Ed.. What do you think Central City will be like?"

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Dec 17 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #12

Mustang sat at his desk, staring listlessly at the stack of papers in front of him. He'd managed to put off doing them for a whole day now, and even Hawkeye was starting to lose her patience. So far he had cleaned the windows, bought milk, fed Black Hayate, sewed up a hole in his coat, went for a walk, and straightened the stack of papers into a nice neat pile, among a variety of other things he'd come up with to keep himself from having to do the papers, still sitting ominously on his now dusted and organized desk. Sighing, he reluctantly picked up one of the papers, glancing it over a few times. A train schedule. Awesome. His eyes skimmed over it, barely even reading the fine printed words. Suddenly, he sat up straighter in his seat, calling Hawkeye over to his desk as he got out of his chair and wrapped his coat around his shoulders, awkwardly trying to force his arms through the armholes.
"What is it now, sir?" she said, her eyes darting to the pile of papers on his desk, still untouched. "Did you come up with another way to put off doing your work?"
"No." huffed Roy, buttoning up his coat and jamming his hands into his pockets, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from one, looking it over, and then tossing it into the trash. "This is a real reason, actually. The Elric brothers are on a train heading to Central as we speak. "
"And we... need to meet them at the train station?"
"No. Well yes, I suppose that would be nice. But, there's another passenger onboard that might catch your attention." He proudly lifted up the train schedule to the woman's face, his gloved finger pointing to a neatly printed name.
"Bald."

edit: oops. didn't mean to hit "add post." Uhhhh, here's a special preview of this RP post. >> now ignore this until I finish it.
((oookay, first post. XD I hope I'm getting the story/setting/whatever right. Just tell me if there's anything i need to change?))

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jan 7 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

Rai looked around the train nervously, all the people either had their head down in a central times magazine or were sleeping on the long journey to central. She pulled her knees up to her chest and sighed, she hadnt rode the train by herself before and usually went with her friend. She fiddled with the ends of her dress, sticking her fingers into the holes in the end from countless chases with things, good and bad. "Should i really go fo the state alchemy exam?" she wondered as she stopped fiddling with the ends of the dress and started to retie the ropes which tied her dress to the ankles. "If i go and get in i can gain limitless alchemy information, but also ill be called a dog of the military and maybe sent to war". This thought troubled her more than anything as she had set out to help people. "Could i really do it? could i really kill someone?" she shook the thought out of her head and tried to think of something else. She tried to relax her nerves by thinking of alchemy equations to which she pulled out a notebook and started to write.

(okay, 1st roleplay post ever, hope this is actually a proper one, its a little weird writing a story:))

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Feb 22 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

Lunar Crescent was aslo on the train to become a State Alchemist. she was worried that everyone was staring at her becuse she really stood out with her long Aqua hair and Mini Skirt (i couldnt help myself). She looked round seeing Rai, Ed Al(of cause she dosent know them), But She had heard of the story about the two Brothers, One with a right and left leg made out of automail like herself, and one in a suit of armor, she heard it from Pinako and Winry. "*sigh* trains are so boring" she whispered

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 8 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

Shane Freeman kept to him self as people stared at his black with red high light hair, he stared softly through da window from one of the seats in da back of the train. He then tighten one of the bolts one his automail on his left arm, he sighed "if only i hadn't done human transformation....maybe they would still be with me.." he whisperd to him self. (sorry if im not good at this)

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 11:05 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css