HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA "Brotherhood" Anime Series General Q & A Thread, Confused about the new FMA anime? Check out FAQ or ask us here!
bleachfan771
post Feb 13 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,880

~ New Fullmetal Alchemist Anime? I Saw A Different Version Of Fma, ~

I saw a different version of the first episode of fullmetal alchemist. did they ever do a remake of it or a new altered series. The first one i saw involved Father cornelo(sorry if i spelled it wrong) but i saw a different new episode. this one involved someone named the freezing alchemist. so if anyone can tell me if there is a new alter series of FMA that would be real appreciated.

--------------------
Bleachfan771
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 13 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #62

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@bleachfan771 - Welcome to our board!

The FMA anime episode you've just watched is called FMA: Brotherhood, and it is a remake of Fullmetal Alchemist anime series, this time based on FMA mamga storyline. For more info about this anime series, please check out FMA "Brotherhood" anime series, general FAQ. ^^

And also, because this new series is based on FMA manga storyline, if you are not familiar with FMA manga, checking out FMA Mamga-anime (first series) differences? How well are FMA anime (first series) and FMA Manga story-lines correlated? may be helpful also. smile.gif

And then, if you get more questions about this new FMA anime series, please post your question on FMA "Brotherhood" anime series General Q & A thread, and we'll try to help with your questions there. biggrin.gif

Closing the thread, please check out the above mentioned threads, and if you have more questions see your post there. ^^

I'll move the posts to FMA "Brotherhood" anime series General Q & A thread later. smile.gif

ETA: Since OP has read this, I'm merging the thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Jun 29 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #63

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

At what age do you guys think I should introduce my little brother (he is currently 10 yr old) to FMA??? I was thinking 13??? Maybe?? I want him to be old enough to appreciate the "depth" of the series, rather then just the fighting and the action.

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jun 29 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #64

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

@ Zonkie I know [as] has a warning up for content not suitable for kids under 14... That would be my suggestion... if I had a younger sibling or even a child... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blux
post Jul 13 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 69,027

Can I ask what this image is about? I saw it around a few times, but I never found out what it's about, or maybe even if I can watch it anywhere. Thank you :3

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 13 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #66

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ Blux, the link is not working. (actually, that's not the proper code ^^, and I see there is no link address there behind the underlined part xp)
Can you post the link address, or describe what it is, or if that is shown on some thread, tell us the thread title and on which post? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blux
post Jul 14 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 69,027

XD Sorry about that, It should work now smile.gif

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Jul 14 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #68

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Hello Blux! The picture that you posted the link to appears to be the artwork on the duster jacket of an "Original Drama CD." I believe that you can find out more about these drama CDs on the forum. I am not familiar with them myself, so I can not give you any additional information. Sorry!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CloudXXX
post Nov 22 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #69

Citizen

Member No.: 75,032

Do you think they will make a continuation to FMA: Brotherhood?
Will there be another variation to FMA?
[color="#FF0000"][/color]

+Quote Post
rosieechan
post Nov 22 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #70

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,287

^ Well, from what we know so far, there's going to be a Brotherhood FMA movie coming out in 2011. biggrin.gif
But I doubt that there will be a continuation. I mean, the story is completely finished. For FMA, the most we can expect will probably gaidens (from the manga) and maybe OVA's. Dunno.

(but I'm still hoping for more! XD)
Reason for edit: From we know so far, the new movie is more for general FMA fans and not just for FMA:Brotherhood fans. ^^

--------------------

Pink n Black icons @ LJ

EdWin :: AlMei :: LingFan :: Royai

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Nov 23 2010, 02:43 AM
Post #71

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

CloudXXX - rosieechan is right, they will most likely not be doing anything else with Fullmetal Alchemist apart from the movie set to come out next year. As the manga has finished, and Brotherhood followed the manga, there is nothing for the anime to follow any more.

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Puppet Alphonse...
post Dec 18 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #72

Citizen

Member No.: 47,456

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Jun 29 2010, 03:21 PM) *
At what age do you guys think I should introduce my little brother (he is currently 10 yr old) to FMA??? I was thinking 13??? Maybe?? I want him to be old enough to appreciate the "depth" of the series, rather then just the fighting and the action.

Well, I don't really think it has to do with age, more with maturity level. I started getting into FMA at age 11 and was still able to absorb and appreciate all it had to offer. If your brother is mature for his age, you should give it a try in about a year or so. If 'not so much', then maybe it is wiser to hold off until a little longer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jteamjason
post Apr 11 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 79,746

~Perfect FMA~

Hey there! I was interested in retwatching FMA/Brotherhood with a friend of mine, and I recall that last year I found a guide getting the best out of both series.

It was something along the lines of watching the first 19 episodes of FMA(1) save for a few episodes, and then starting brotherhood at episode 8 and watching it to completion so that you get the full manga story, with all the character development and none of the rush. Has anyone heard of this? I've been trying to find the guide again with no luck.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Apr 11 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #74

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Hi, jteamjason! Welcome to the board!

Unfortunately, I don't know of any such guide, but I do hope that someone else may be able to help you!

<Since your thread involved a question regarding Brotherhood, I merged it to this Brotherhood Q&A thread. happy.gif >

--------------------

+Quote Post
jteamjason
post Apr 11 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 79,746

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Apr 11 2011, 11:02 AM) *
Hi, jteamjason! Welcome to the board!

Unfortunately, I don't know of any such guide, but I do hope that someone else may be able to help you!

<Since your thread involved a question regarding Brotherhood, I merged it to this Brotherhood Q&A thread. happy.gif >

Haha thank you!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 07:54 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css