Reply to this topicStart new topic
Roy/Riza Round Robin, A fanfic for the entire board
Merc
post Feb 18 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,161

I think it's time the FMA community held one of these. smile.gif For those of you who do not know what a round robin is, it's when someone starts a story with one paragraph and passes it around to everyone. The rules for this round robin are:

#1 - Try to keep it within the PG to PG-13 relm
#2 - Always leave the end of your paragraphs open-ended, it makes it more fun that way. By open-ended, I mean end mid-sentence, using an elipse (...) to signal where you are leaving off.
#3 - No crossovers. People get confused when there are crossovers since not everyone has seen the anime that you're referencing.
#4 - Keep it coherent, so no IM speak.
#5 - Get creative!

*Note - let's keep this in the series timeline, so pre-episode 51.
I'll start off the story:

Roy Mustang sighed in boredom as he stared out of his large office window. Many of the other officers had been supremely jealous of him since he had been transferred back to Central and ousted them from one of the very few offices that had a window. A few officers still held a grudge, even though Roy and his team had been transferred a couple of years ago. Although with a view like that, you couldn’t blame them. From his perch on the higher level, he was able to look down upon the complex. Yes, Roy couldn’t blame them for being mad at all. After all, it turned out that on hot summer days, the office window was at just the correct angle to see a little into female locker room window; since the ladies would typically crack it open for some ventilation. How very lucky for him then that today was a particular scorcher, especially since Farman, Breda, and Fury were still “scouting” for a girlfriend for Havok. Roy had begun commenting to his fellow subordinates on one particularly stunning underwear-clad lady when…

Now you fill in the rest! Let's see what you guys can come up with. Will it be romantic? Insane? Funny? Sad? Hmm...

~Merc

--------------------
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

You can check out my portfolio web site at http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jpiette
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hidden_death
post Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,634

good start i'm not gonna do it cause i'm really with them things..

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 22 2005, 06:36 PM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Here we go

...when Riza walked in. Even in the heat she was determined to wear her uniform. That he admired, just not as much as the scantily clad women revealing all that was resepctable. They all jumped back from the window when she entered and she knew better then to ask. Breda blushed more then any of them for as much as he admired women, he would rather they not know. The others took a note of what was being held by Riza as she walked over to Roy, placed it on his desk and saluted. Fury asked 'Is that...?'

That was something new...have fun with that one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 06:18 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css