HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Nepharski and Summoner Colette's Off-Topic Sig Shop Talk, Taken off from Chapter 56 discusiion thread
Nepharski
post Feb 12 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,257

OT:

Maybe, people, maybe. Not sure if it's a dibs system, though. I just make one, and whoever wants it can take it. Also, it depends on if they have a sketch like this available. I don't draw these, you know. It all depends on if Hiromu drew one. Now, you two are in luck, becuase I distinctly remember she did a Hohenheim and Ran Fan one, but I'll have to find it. I'll also need a white-on-black Flammel and, I don't know, some Xingese symbol.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Feb 13 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

OT:

Picky note: The ouroboros symbol you're using, tho', is from the anime. The manga one has a normal hexagram (six points star), not that other one more complex. happy.gif

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 13 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #18

OT:

QUOTE (Sensenic @ Feb 13 2006, 12:54 AM) *
Picky note: The ouroboros symbol you're using, tho', is from the anime. The manga one has a normal hexagram (six points star), not that other one more complex. happy.gif

It's the only white-on-black one I could find. Like I said, I need a Xingese symbol and a Flammel, too.

--------------------
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

+Quote Post
bemused_non-alch...
post Feb 14 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #19

Citizen

From: arable land with sufficient resources to support carbon-based life
Member No.: 8,458

OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 14 2006, 07:49 AM) *

It's the only white-on-black one I could find. Like I said, I need a Xingese symbol and a Flammel, too.

I think you can invert colours using Photoshop (meaning you can turn a black-on-white symbol into white-on-black). I'm not sure about other programmes, though.

--------------------
My avatar depicts the fate of a little alligator which decided to eat too much apple. In case you don't know.

And I'll put some other banner up when I feel like it. Until then, be content to stare at this measly little paragraph.

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Feb 14 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

OT:

QUOTE (bemused_non-alchemist @ Feb 14 2006, 05:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 14 2006, 07:49 AM) *

I think you can invert colours using Photoshop (meaning you can turn a black-on-white symbol into white-on-black). I'm not sure about other programmes, though.

Plus, you have a couple of clear ouroboros symbols on armor-alchemist's Perfect Guide Book 2 scans (there at the omakes thread).

You can pick that and make a negative.

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 14 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #21

OT:

Aye, but her's the rub: I don't have PhotoShop. I make these babies in Macromedia Flash.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Feb 15 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 13,171

OT:

:continuing the OT: I don't have any experience in Macromedia Flash but, since I have photoshop, I can help you once again...If it is possible of course.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 15 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #23

OT:

QUOTE (SinLuxuria @ Feb 15 2006, 11:20 AM) *
:continuing the OT: I don't have any experience in Macromedia Flash but, since I have photoshop, I can help you once again...If it is possible of course.

Nah, just get me the Monster Envy black and white 100x100, please.

I found a Flammel that works, so Hohenheim might be coming up soon, as well as a possible brother's sig.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 17 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

OT:

QUOTE (SinLuxuria @ Feb 15 2006, 11:20 AM) *

I just needed to tell you that your icon is AWESOME.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
bemused_non-alch...
post Feb 18 2006, 08:52 AM
Post #25

Citizen

From: arable land with sufficient resources to support carbon-based life
Member No.: 8,458

OT:

QUOTE (Nepharski @ Feb 15 2006, 08:30 AM) *
Aye, but her's the rub: I don't have PhotoShop. I make these babies in Macromedia Flash.

Ah, Flash. It's possible too. I don't know if you know this, but just in case... select the picture, go to Modify>Trace Bitmap, twiddle around with the values and click Ok. If you're not happy with it, undo, change the values and repeat till you are. biggrin.gif Then you can edit it like any other vector image thing. Make sure the bitmap is has a grey outline before you Trace Bitmap; if it's a blue outline go Modify>Break Apart first before tracing.

--------------------
My avatar depicts the fate of a little alligator which decided to eat too much apple. In case you don't know.

And I'll put some other banner up when I feel like it. Until then, be content to stare at this measly little paragraph.

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 22 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #26

OT:

Thanks for the info

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 07:37 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css