HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 952 953 954 955 956 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Limey
post Apr 15 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #14296

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,838

omg, I leave for like a couple hours and people have already posted (and welcomed me -- thankies~) which makes me happy~

Don't you hate when you rant or fangirl/boy about somthing but there's noone to listen to you? Pshaw. That's me a lot of the time.

As for a wedding~ I found this piccy yesterday on Deviantart, and nearly had armstrong-sparkles flying everywhere with my squee of fangirlie glee. I dunno if it's been posted yet, and there's no way in hell that I'm going through 900 pages, but...

(Funny, the artist called it Royai: Happy Ending)

Tell your family to cover their ears

LOOKIT! LOOKIT! They're getting MARRIED!! *Sparkle! Sparkle!* *fangirl squee*

Don't they just look absolutely ADORABLE!?!

... Also, I'm blonde and I can make my hair look just like Riza's. Except my eyes are blue.

Which reminds me. The next time someone calls me blonde, I'll show them what Riza does when she's irritated. wink.gif

--------------------

<3 Havoc fangirl right here~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 15 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #14297

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

The picture is wrong, there's no Hayate in it =D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #14298

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Apr 15 2009, 04:52 PM) *
The picture is wrong, there's no Hayate in it =D

Agreed. Lack of Hayate is disappointing, but perhaps he's hiding behind Riza's dress or he could be sitting in Fuery's lap with the rest of the crowd.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 15 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #14299

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Thanks for sharing the pic - it's very cute. I feel as if I've seen it somewhere before...hm....

But lack of Hayate is a little sad, I have to say XD We should totally photoshop him in LMAO

@ Makika - it's from a Navy crime investiagation show (the best crime show IMO) called NCIS...It's on at eight every Tuesday on CBS

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 15 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #14300

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I hate being so busy. I need my semester to be over. I liked the fanart pic of Roy and Riza. I have seen it somewhere, but then again I have seen a lot of royai fanart because I like to look for it.

I want Roy and Riza to kiss. Yes, there relationship is very professional, but the romantic inside of me is yelling "CONFESS YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER!!!"

And my eyes are green-blue, but they tend to be more green. And my hair is blond, but recently it has started to have natural red highlights. (don't know how that happened)

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Apr 15 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #14301

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

QUOTE (Limey @ Apr 15 2009, 07:50 PM) *
omg, I leave for like a couple hours and people have already posted (and welcomed me -- thankies~) which makes me happy~

Don't you hate when you rant or fangirl/boy about somthing but there's noone to listen to you? Pshaw. That's me a lot of the time.

As for a wedding~ I found this piccy yesterday on Deviantart, and nearly had armstrong-sparkles flying everywhere with my squee of fangirlie glee. I dunno if it's been posted yet, and there's no way in hell that I'm going through 900 pages, but...

(Funny, the artist called it Royai: Happy Ending)

Tell your family to cover their ears

LOOKIT! LOOKIT! They're getting MARRIED!! *Sparkle! Sparkle!* *fangirl squee*

Don't they just look absolutely ADORABLE!?!

... Also, I'm blonde and I can make my hair look just like Riza's. Except my eyes are blue.

Which reminds me. The next time someone calls me blonde, I'll show them what Riza does when she's irritated. wink.gif

To tell you the truth, I've seen that picture almost 5000 times, and I just don't like it. I'm not a big fan of that kinda of art I guess.

Speaking of Fanart, Heres one that I found thats really cute:
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/125...by_Amarevia.jpg

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Apr 15 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #14302

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

I've seen both those fanarts before XD uhauhahauhauha I'm a little crasy for good fanarts ^^

And physically, I'm nothing like Riza.... sad.gif Though I think she's the character in FMA who I most identify with.
I have black hair and eyes... nothing very cool. sad.gif So I can't do a Riza's cosplay. sad.gif

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Apr 15 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #14303

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 15 2009, 12:56 PM) *
Liz! You're alive! Ah, how I've missed your sparkling wit and siggy pic. wink.gif

You guys just miss my snarky- A S S comments... and cosplay... XD

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Apr 15 2009, 05:04 PM) *
And welcome back, Codename Elizabeth! We missed you around here! How could you forget us? sad.gif

Well, it's not exactly FORGETTING... it's just that Anime Boston duties have been taking up a lot of my free time lately. BEST ANIME CON ON THE EAST COAST OF THE U.S. WILL BE HAPPENING MAY 22-24 2009!!! www.animeboston.com

QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 15 2009, 05:46 PM) *
One of my best friends admitted that he cried while watching Air...over a text message no less.

It's OK.
I LOL'd too. HARD.

RE: Happy endings.
Maybe it will happen, and maybe not. I do not think Roy and Riza the type of couple to necessarily marry and raise a family. But being ALIVE AND TOGETHER in the end is a happy enough ending for me. (I am old, depressed, and realistic. TRUST ME. IT WORKS.) If you guys have the chance, and especially if you are into Broadway musicals at all, download the song "Being Alive" from Stephen Sondheim's musical "Company." Describes things PERFECTLY

As for having a physical resemblance to one of our favorite characters from FMA? Well I can't say I Don't AMRITE?
XD

(BTW, I am naturally light brown/dirty blonde hair w/ blue eyes. In the pics, I have heavily dyed hair and contact lenses.)

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #14304

Major General

Hmm, if I were to be honest with myself as far as what I'd want to see in a Royai ending, I'd probably say that so long as they live long enough to see some changes within the military and government for the greater good I'd be happy with that.

They already have a relationship that's probably stronger than most marriages, so whether or not they need a ring to make it official doesn't really bother me.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Apr 15 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #14305

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Liz-"Old, depressed, and realisitc", huh? I'd just go for realistic. I think most of us are beginning to see the writing on the wall, no matter how much we want Royai babies. Alive and together is the best I'm hoping for at the moment.

And your resemblence to Riza (when you try) is uncanny. I look like Sheska, if anyone, and even then, I'm pushing it to say that. Shoulder length brown hair and, well, my eyes are mostly a hazel-y green. (I have light brown in the middle and a ring of dark blue around the outside.) I also wear glasses. Similarities end there.

Anime Boston? I was just at SakuraCon! (Less FMA cosplayers than the past few years, and no Gate of Truth this year! I was depressed...)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #14306

Major General

Offtopic (sorry):

As far as conventions go, I'll be attending two this year (one of which I'll actually be staffing).

- Fanime in San Jose, CA (May 22-25) : it's local and my friends want to go, so I'll be going. Been considering cosplaying this year, so I'll probably pick up most of the components while there (both in the con and on the streets of San Jose)

- Anime Expo in Los Angeles, CA (July 2-5): I'll be staffing at this one (as is one of my friends) so if I cosplay, it'll be during this one. Thinking of cosplaying as Roy (not too much of a stretch for me) or Kain (I actually wear glasses already) but either way, I'll be in military blues. Debating if I want to get the black overcoat for the Roy costume (it gets really hot in LA), but I'll check out a few places before I go to AX

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 15 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #14307

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Apr 16 2009, 03:28 AM) *
I want Roy and Riza to kiss. Yes, there relationship is very professional, but the romantic inside of me is yelling "CONFESS YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER!!!"

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
That made my day... the very thought of it *dies*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Apr 15 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #14308

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 15 2009, 10:24 PM) *
Offtopic (sorry):

As far as conventions go, I'll be attending two this year (one of which I'll actually be staffing).

- Fanime in San Jose, CA (May 22-25) : it's local and my friends want to go, so I'll be going. Been considering cosplaying this year, so I'll probably pick up most of the components while there (both in the con and on the streets of San Jose)

- Anime Expo in Los Angeles, CA (July 2-5): I'll be staffing at this one (as is one of my friends) so if I cosplay, it'll be during this one. Thinking of cosplaying as Roy (not too much of a stretch for me) or Kain (I actually wear glasses already) but either way, I'll be in military blues. Debating if I want to get the black overcoat for the Roy costume (it gets really hot in LA), but I'll check out a few places before I go to AX

Your staffing AX? Which department? I'm in part of registration, and was last year. Now I feel the need to cosplay.

edit: Just noticed that your from Dublin, that's where my brother and sister-in-law live. It seems like a nice town, I've only been there a couple times. The complex they live in has wild turkeys roaming around. The funny part is my sister-in-law is afraid of birds.

Okay, back to ontopic stuff.

I made a couple icons from the OP of the new series. and thought I would bring over the Roy and Riza ones.

Happy Endings: Happy for me is going to be both of them alive, preferably not missing any eyes or limbs.

This thread is growing so fast right now. I had quite a few pages to read before posting.

Riza's Name: Yeah, with the new anime coming out, I started re-reading the manga from the beginning, and Viz changed her name at least once, but they also made Ed's pocket watch gold, so I like to look at fan made translations of manga I read, or anime I watch. lol, Borders even called Mustang Colonel Mustard on their website once, you can find a screencap of it if you look through capslock_fma on livejournal.

Alzea: that's cool that your mom knows about RoyAi now. I introduced my aunt to FMA when she was staying with us for a couple months. She's seen the first anime now, and is waiting for the Funi dubs to see the second one. She would read the manga, but reading from right to left is too confusing for her. She keeps asking me if "Did they become a couple yet?" referring to both Roy and Riza, and Ed and Winry.

I always look forward to the May chapter, because I like to think Arakawa draws something a bit special since it's her birth month, and the "cow's" (Taurus) month. Last year, we got EdWin, and the year before some hints of RoyAi.

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #14309

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Apr 15 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I always look forward to the May chapter, because I like to think Arakawa draws something a bit special since it's her birth month, and the "cow's" (Taurus) month. Last year, we got EdWin, and the year before some hints of RoyAi.

Now I do that, too, you made me hope xD

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 16 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #14310

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Apr 16 2009, 10:04 AM) *
QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Apr 15 2009, 11:49 PM) *

Now I do that, too, you made me hope xD

Last year EdWin you said...
Oh God she just needs to make this one a Royai one darn it! *spazzes*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 952 953 954 955 956 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 04:29 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css